• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building BeckonCall's Fantasy Nation-building RPG thread

The new plan is that the Fennec will tickle him with their tails to distract him while the Amaryans sick balls.
The Horned one will claw at himself to death I figure. j/k

Anyone like the idea of playing the battle in live Chat? I think many of you are consistent enough to schedule such a thing. I think this will force us to take action. Too much chat and debate. We now fight or parlay!

Hey guys! I'm slowly making my way back to posting town. Really glad to see how things turned out with the horned one! I've got plans for a bigger character post and all that planned for the near future but I'll try and get a quick thing up soon just to help deal with the loot and aftermath soonish.

ATTENTION!:

Everyone participating in the battle is receiving a share of loot. I am sidelining the fennec until somebody tells me they are getting a share, and rumor has it they've been looting their ruins so don't cry for them overmuch.

Also every player is entitled to send back to the old world 5 untis of cargo back with the Hatzburk Dwarves. Those who do not before they set sail can talk to me. :D

ATTENTION!:

Everyone participating in the battle is receiving a share of loot. I am sidelining the fennec until somebody tells me they are getting a share, and rumor has it they've been looting their ruins so don't cry for them overmuch.

Also every player is entitled to send back to the old world 5 untis of cargo back with the Hatzburk Dwarves. Those who do not before they set sail can talk to me. :D
I DEMAND SHINY THINGS.

82 pages? so this is where the missing members of the nationbuilding community that i haven't played with in a few months went..

Game is going pretty strong. The only reason I can give really is that in this campaign, when people quit sometimes other players profit for it. :D

ATTENTION!:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AaPtjJWu5ougVgaGkkrQgh9Q7OAqT6KMEy0-PKwDLII/edit

The above is the link to the google doc where you can include up to 5 units of cargo to send back to the old-world markets or other places desired. The Fennec and the Tyren already have goods earmarked to go back. When I have 5 factions sending material, the ship will set sail, as it will be full. This may generate wealth, influence, or other event opportunities.

Quick question... was this offer sent to the Colony? Are the Fennec considered to be a part of the Colony technically?

The Hatzburks aren't part of the colony, and had good relations with the Fennec -- so they're doing this for anybody -- they'll get a cut and it will help them with an "escape clause" to get out of their charter to settle.

So put simply, the fennec get shipping space.

I'm aware I didn't assign influence for the defeat of the horned one -- I will do so once the expedition to the mud-wood returns. :D

If I don't remind me!

It's still a site worthy of study. If the attolians are amenable, the Wood elves can get a decent lore check from studying the building.

Everyone Everyone :

Hey! I've been doing the book-keeping on the guilds -- please make sure you have luxuries/foods/commodities on your Faction status page -- I have most of the data in the google doc, but people should keep track of their own commodities as well.

Only finished with the grocers guild so far, but the diets of the colonists looks great and I'm sure y'all will be pleased to see it too. The luxuries guild is next, and there will definitely be influence gained for guild dominators and contributors alike! stay tuned!

Hey there folks, so sorry for the delay on the conversation, I'll try and get something up soonish. Work and poor internet connections have been muscling their way in on my private time. Just a quick question for Beckoncall Beckoncall , I posted a big action list before the battle started would any of them have gone through or did the mud elf attack interrupt it all? It's no biggie either way I just wanted to make sure since it would probably effect my position going forward and who might be free to act in the next orders I post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back