• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building BeckonCall's Fantasy Nation-building RPG thread

Spacekitty Spacekitty :

I did a quick search of the thread and didn't find "100" associated with thralls. I'll be thankful if you're right because it matters for food supply and other stuff.

Here is the new updated map, which will likely be updated more frequently hereforward as I think it gives players a better sense of their action's progression (and when left too long becomes a BIG TASK to update)

I'll post Season 2 Mk3 here before I attempt to migrate it to the Faction status thread (which was somehow a problem before):

Season 2 Mk3.jpg

Dammit. there is no "upload a file" option on the first post in the FacStatus thread and "more options" is a broken link. I have managed to attach a up to date version of the map there, but it won't display unless you click on it now. Sadness. I'm going to leave this well enough alone so it doesn't blunt my fire to continue updating...

Spacekitty Spacekitty :

I did a quick search of the thread and didn't find "100" associated with thralls. I'll be thankful if you're right because it matters for food supply and other stuff.
Yep you are correct! My apologies!

Thralls -- 50 for 1 wealth
"My first lot may not be the most special -- but a more grateful gang of servants you can't hope to possess. Left without home after an unfortunate assassination in the Warrion Downs, these folks can't make it in this world alone! Give these men and women a purpose, friends -- They've held up well over the voyage, and the majority of them will be 100% with a little bit more food and water. A steal at one wealth coffer! Their master is dead and they have no path to freedom -- their loss if our gain, get them while they're young and hot! I'm not winking ma'am, but really I am!! HA-HA!"

Yep you are correct! My apologies!

Thralls -- 50 for 1 wealth
"My first lot may not be the most special -- but a more grateful gang of servants you can't hope to possess. Left without home after an unfortunate assassination in the Warrion Downs, these folks can't make it in this world alone! Give these men and women a purpose, friends -- They've held up well over the voyage, and the majority of them will be 100% with a little bit more food and water. A steal at one wealth coffer! Their master is dead and they have no path to freedom -- their loss if our gain, get them while they're young and hot! I'm not winking ma'am, but really I am!! HA-HA!"

Thank you for doing your part to assure consistency!!! <3

Sorry for the delay in the conversation guys, injured my wrist a couple days ago and typing is a little tricky at the moment. Will try and post some replies tonight.

Not sure if Orm's style of speech made it easy to get but the gist of his idea is the fennecs be made to assist in building the government building and that each of the 4 colony powers gets a free favour card that they can call in when they want. He's got no suggestions regarding the murders. Investigate probably

Not sure if Orm's style of speech made it easy to get but the gist of his idea is the fennecs be made to assist in building the government building and that each of the 4 colony powers gets a free favour card that they can call in when they want. He's got no suggestions regarding the murders. Investigate probably
Sounded perfectly clear to me.

Before I post, has anyone actually produced physical evidence that the fennec committed the murder (beyond it being crossbows and shortblades) and I've just been a huge idiot and missed it?

I had my seer take a look into it if I remember correctly. Plus, that crate. But yea... that was really bad timing. That post happened right after I put in orders to start examining the graves.

Going back and processing more orders -- I'll be around the chatroom if you have questions.

Wait.... did everyone agree to the indentured servant idea? I thought it was still up for debate, and that's why they just were sitting in the Attolian Housing District doing nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back