• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Because When You Are a Professional Pirate...

DarkledMind

*lo-fi noises*
Hey everyone! I have an itch I need to scratch. I am currently doing another fantasy RP, but I want something a little more specific...

Pirates!!

And that's it. Pirates in an original fantasy world, going on massive adventures. The only stipulations would be that my character would be captain, it would take place in the world I created, And it would be at an intermediate level, at about a paragraph a piece if you can write that much at that moment.

Here is a link for the information I have written down about the world. I have so much more to write down. Any questions, just ask away!!

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/explore-the-realm-lore.67315/

I am completely and utterly swamped with RPs right now... but I had to give you kudos for the Muppets lyrics xD It made my heart happy.

Oh, I'm in a one piece pirate roleplay, but it seems everyone's forgotten about it and it's become dead. Or I'm not getting notifications. It really sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back