• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Because I love you more than anything... [Sci-Fi Horror LGBTQ RP]

SadistPoet

Ippen, Shinde Miru?
Because I love you more than anything I will cross the world

Because I love you more than anything I will crawl over broken glass

Because I love you more than anything I will kill them all

Because I love you more than anything I will put this gun in my mouth

Because I love you more than anything I will...

On the last day - of the last year - of the last second - of the last moment these were the thoughts that ran through the Inheritors head. She never was too great at her job, and subsequently fucked everyone over. It never was her intention either. Love has a way of muddying the waters and distracting one from what matters the most. This particular failure (in-which no will ever know or care about) lead to the fall of one reality to give birth to the next. A reality of contradictions and without reason...

Why do we sit a top broken ruins?

If they were here before? Then why are we here?

Why do we all remember a flash of light?

Why are we all marked?

Why are we hunted?

None-the less, those who sit atop the ruins have achieved a life with a semblance of some normalcy. Wake up, tend to the crops, and then go to sleep. A life of simple survival and one close to the land. Their is not room for idle conversation on the worlds situation, and there is neither the capacity. All you know that is hundreds of generations before you have lived this way, and once you die, countless other generations will continue this tradition. Life is simple, and love is only a means of continuing survival for some carnal reason. You never questioned why love was like this, yet love has always felt different to you. Some divine light from heaven shifted your perspective. Love turned from one of simple carnal chemicals to one of free-will and transcendent desires.

You began to love all, love the same gender, or something somewhere in between...

And with this particular shift in preference you were marked, branded, and doomed. Now banished to the ruins beneath the mundane surface called "home." You are to wander deeper and deeper. Technological terror and cosmic catastrophe await you in the depths. Now this raises the question of why do we wander? Why do we go lower and lower? Some voice of something wants to meet you... they love you...

Because I love you more than anything I will drag myself through the depths of hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back