• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ (๐Ÿ๐ฑ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก!)

gingersnaps

actually viktoria >:)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• 8f2d2b96ada438d2d385453e02449e89.jpg
    hey!

I'm looking for writers for some fun plot ideas! I've been on a big mystery/dark academia/horror kick- if anything here interests you, feel free to shoot me a PM!๐Ÿ’•

some basic rules:

• 18+: I'm 20, and not comfortable writing with minors!
    • quality>quantity: no one-liners please, but don't feel the need to write out a novel for every response. sometimes short responses are better for pacing! in any case, I'll match your energy.
    • ghost-friendly!๐Ÿฅฐ
    • pairings: I much prefer doing MxM and FxF- but I can definitley be convinced to do FxM! tell me what you have in mind, if it seems fun for both of us, let's do it!
    • side-characters: more than appreciated and ecouraged!
    • I'm very flexible and adaptable! anything you wanna do,any ideas or any limits you have, shoot me a message and we'll work it out.

Last edited:
Hi! Love your username (ginger snaps is my FAVE). I have an idea: fxf, rivals/enemies to lovers (sorry, I just can't resist it) that are brought together by the disappearance of their mutual friend? If you have something else in mind please lmk you sound fun to rp with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back