• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Beauty and The Beast MxM?

CharityCase

BLACKJACK!
Sup, I'm Casey and I'm v. bored and looking for a roleplay.

An idea for an expanded Beauty and The Beast:

YC may be the missing prince to his kingdom, but he was cursed at a young age by a horrible witch to be a half-man, half-beast creature; in addition, if he does not find love by his twenty-fifth birthday, he will die a painful death. On his twenty-fourth birthday, a young, injured, and beautiful man (MC) stumbles onto his land. After a few days of nursing him back to health, he gets the full story: MC has spent the last year running across the countryside, trying to track down his missing enchantress older sister. Believing that there's no way his arrival is a coincidence, the beastly, but street-smart YC agrees to help book-smart MC track down his sister: she MUST be his true love! And of course they fall in love along the way, unraveling mysteries as they go...

P.M. me if you're down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back