• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern beaumont academy ooc ☆

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
cherub. cherub. @Beauty_Belle @Edgy Kitten WolfSol WolfSol mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties @TheHappyPikachu @Fluffyflyinggrape @mozzarella n i h i l i s m n i h i l i s m Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez banana_pancakes banana_pancakes

hi everyone, the starter post is up! sorry if it's a bit sloppy, i lost track of time and realized i had to post soon. i hope it's not too bad. anyways, feel free to post whenever you're ready. i'm looking forward to roleplaying with you all! ♡

edit:
a side note, for anyone who still wants to make a character-
feel free! there's still plenty of open rooms & it's no problem to slip them in. ✿
the starter is so good agjskldfsjdkfsad. i. love it??????? my post should be up later tonight, and i look forward to roleplaying with you, too, though i feel like i should warn you: i am not on your level rn, though im trying to get there ;p

Sorry, but i cant post until wednesday or smth.
that's alright, no rush! take your time.✿

the starter is so good agjskldfsjdkfsad. i. love it??????? my post should be up later tonight, and i look forward to roleplaying with you, too, though i feel like i should warn you: i am not on your level rn, though im trying to get there ;p
o my gods, thank you !! i'm super glad it wasn't an absolute pain to read.
my level ? get out of here omg
with how nice your cs was, i'm super excited to see your post ♡

cherub. cherub. @Beauty_Belle @Edgy Kitten WolfSol WolfSol mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties @TheHappyPikachu @Fluffyflyinggrape @mozzarella n i h i l i s m n i h i l i s m Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez banana_pancakes banana_pancakes

hi everyone, the starter post is up! sorry if it's a bit sloppy, i lost track of time and realized i had to post soon. i hope it's not too bad. anyways, feel free to post whenever you're ready. i'm looking forward to roleplaying with you all! ♡

edit:
a side note, for anyone who still wants to make a character-
feel free! there's still plenty of open rooms & it's no problem to slip them in. ✿

awesome, i'll be posting mine opener tomorrow hopefully

Sooo.....I accidentally deleted my CS and idk how I managed to do that. Would you like me to remake it and repost or is it fine?

banana_pancakes banana_pancakes
if you deleted the draft of it, you have to do it again.
if you posted it, then deleted it, you can ask the staff to recover it for you! ( :

erzulie erzulie grace is accepted!
cherub. cherub. ofc
ephemeral. ephemeral. cant wait to see the finish product, they look nice so far!
AquaMarie AquaMarie i’m sorry i’m a little confused. we don’t offer a culinary arts department. you can double check the lore or the interest check to refresh on what departments we offer.

i’ll get to editing the intro post to add your characters & room numbers asap!

erzulie erzulie grace is accepted!
cherub. cherub. ofc
ephemeral. ephemeral. cant wait to see the finish product, they look nice so far!
AquaMarie AquaMarie i’m sorry i’m a little confused. we don’t offer a culinary arts department. you can double check the lore or the interest check to refresh on what departments we offer.

i’ll get to editing the intro post to add your characters & room numbers asap!
Oh alright I'll give it a change then. Sorry about that ^-^ saw etc. On the types of programs offered...

"Beaumont Academy is a school for prodigies. There are many divisions, like Visual Art, Vocals and Dance, Sports and Recreation, Computer Programming, etc. There are dormatories, and they go by a college cirriculum, even though its a high school,....."

So just figured any type of arts would be good :P but no worries I'll give it a change if its needed I reallt dont mind
^-^.

On the types of programs offered...

if you click on the actual visual arts tab it gives more detail, “..illustration, photography, painting, sculpture, and ceramic-“ we should maybe make that a little more clear. sorry about the confusion!

elextrified elextrified oh okay and can find that in the Lore section? Maybe I missed it because I was reading about the RP on my phone. But Okie Dokie! ^u^ I will edit and then let you know when I am done ^-^

elextrified elextrified oh okay and can find that in the Lore section? Maybe I missed it because I was reading about the RP on my phone. But Okie Dokie! ^u^ I will edit and then let you know when I am done ^-^

yeah it can be kinda weird on mobile sometimes! here it is if you can’t get it to work:
♢Drama/Vocals
Have you ever dreamt of seeing yourself in the spotlight? Make the dream a reality in the Drama and Vocals Department! Here, you will take your talent and passion and turn it into a future career in music, theater, or dance. The Drama and Vocals Department focuses on enhancing acting abilities, musical talents, and dancing skills. Students will also learn about the behind the scenes: learning about the business side of the industry and what it takes to be a director or producer.

♢Visual Arts
Are you full of artistic talent that's dying for an outlet? In the Visual Arts department, you'll be preparing yourself for a career where you can do just that! While in this program you will learn a wide variety of skills so that you can explore your potential career options. These subjects include: illustration, photography, painting, sculpture, and ceramic art. Visual Arts students will also be given access to the school's art and photography studio to use at their leisure.

♢Computer Programming
Is your love for computers and all things electronics unmatched? Then the Computer Programming Department might just be the place for you! While in this program, you will learn skills such as writing and testing code for computer software and systems, as well as other various electronics, mobile apps, or video games. All students will also have full access to the school's large computer lab.

♢Beauty/Fashion
Do you enjoy fashion and the latest trends? Do you enjoy bringing out the best in other people? In the Beauty and Fashion Department, you'll learn how to use your creativity to help others look and feel their best! While in this program you will acquire knowledge of the arts of hair cutting/styling, makeup analysis/application, manicures/pedicures, as well as maintaining all of your necessary equipment. At the end of your senior year, you'll also have the chance to earn your license to kick start your career!

♢Sports and Recreation
Have you always been an active person and looking for a program that matches your passion for sports? Well, come feel the burn with the Sports and Recreation department! There are many different career paths available in this department. You might take the business route and learn about sports management, administration, or marketing. Perhaps you're interested in sports psychology, medicine, or therapy. Even if you just want a chance to play professionally, this department has it all!

yay, can’t wait to see it!

added pictures of the dorm rooms (which have always been in the lore page made by cherub. cherub. !,) underneath the spoiler where room assignments are for easy access. if anyone hasn't seen them yet, feel free to check them out!♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back