• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern beaumont academy ooc ☆

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

elextrified

zeus aspirant
boop, it's a thing,
talk & ask questions here!

B&F:
Altschuler, Doron: 11
Evoy, Eryx: 9
Ollila, Rhode: 10
✧Sade, Daemon: 12

CP:
Corezones, Madison (Kai): 10
Hammonds, Allistor: 11

D&V:
Bowman, Melissa (Lissa): 10
Femi, Grace: 12
Hamudai, Faren: 10
Harpwire, Eliza: 11
Soldings, Annabelle: 11

S&R:
Baker, Keegan: 12
Evoy, Eerie: 9

VA:
✧Cordelia, Kaiamina: 10
Dion, Clyde: 10
Kotaru, Ami: 11
Nakano, Madison: 11
Soldings, Renai: 9
Soto-Ramirez, Heidi: 11
B: 7
G: 11
O: 1

Last edited:
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
you know where it says
[ div=position:relative; bottom:___px; left:___px; ]
in the code ?? its by the picture
change the bottom
to 0px !
then we can see your name y'know?

boop, it's a thing,
hello! i was wondering what your policy was on nonbinary characters, as well as how often you expect a post (I just want to check if you consider active more of a couple times a week or multiple replies a day kind of thing)

hello! i was wondering what your policy was on nonbinary characters, as well as how often you expect a post (I just want to check if you consider active more of a couple times a week or multiple replies a day kind of thing)

no policy at all! i'm completely open to characters of any gender/sexuality/etc.
it would be awesome if someone could post multiple times a day, but that's super unrealistic. a couple times a week is fine with me!✿

cherub. cherub. your thoughts??

i have no problem with the nonbinary thing !!
i mean, i reply when i have the time, but as elextrified elextrified said, a couple times a week is cool too !!
also, when you know you're going to be inactive, just tell one of us, so we know in advance!!

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

i think i fixed it? i literally messed up my code too, so who knows. try this one.

So it's something in the top div with the first FC. The code you send my way works, but once the top part is added, it all goes to shit. Ended up staring at it and it looked like some excess trash was added whenever I copied-n-pasted and previewed. Weird, I thought RPN fixed that issue. Oh well! Fixed, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back