• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ★ closed

Fullmetal32 Fullmetal32
yes my dude
it's always open as the title says!
you can go ahead and post a cs ! the starter post is already open, so you can post whenever you would like!

currently wanting:
more freshmen & seniors
more males
more people in the sports and rec or computer programming departments

Last edited:
alright, could you give me the role/roles you still need so i could get started on a CS(: ?

alright, could you give me the role/roles you still need so i could get started on a CS(: ?

sorry for the late response!
umm, males are outnumbered by females 7:11
and the computer programming and the sports divisions are lacking
but there isn't anything we particularly need
feel free to make whatever is enjoyable for you!

Hey! I actually really want to do this, especially because, well . . . there's a very realistic gender disparity in the computer programming division and I want to make a character to deal with that. I'm sorry she's not a male, but I do think her character works to fill a role that is currently completely empty in the rp. Can I join?

Oh, and one more question. Are faceclaims completely necessary? Or can I just give a description? Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Hey I just saw this
And this is crazy
I'm interested
But not in singing.

I'm just an actress
Please don't hate me
This is too long
And kinda boring

wow, hi everyone ! this roleplay is going a little slow right now (i'm super busy and i have no idea where my other gm is,) but i'd love to have you all join!

S Stardreamer , for now if you want to use a description, go ahead. i'd prefer if you could eventually find a picture or something -just for us visual folks- but i won't decline you just because you don't have a picture or anything, lol.

merQUEUEtio merQUEUEtio wherever you want to be!

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 110% accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back