• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ★ closed

ZcrgHR.gif

interested!! I hazz an innocent bean that may suit this!! :3

Ma bean :3 she suffers from autism and speech issues but is extremely talented in the field of art, first time in ages I'll actually be reusing a character whilst the pm with her is still going on but I just love her so much lool XD her name is Renai, she's 12 though in this may age her up to 14, female, always has her stuffed bunny rabbit toy named mr bunnels and loves interacting with anyone!
Futaba.Anzu.240.1327226.jpg

Ma bean :3 she suffers from autism and speech issues but is extremely talented in the field of art, first time in ages I'll actually be reusing a character whilst the pm with her is still going on but I just love her so much lool XD her name is Renai, she's 12 though in this may age her up to 14, female, always has her stuffed bunny rabbit toy named mr bunnels and loves interacting with anyone!
View attachment 398005
Which form of autism if i may ask?

i have a few anime / realistic ones but
i don't know if i can use them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back