• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Beastly danger

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Some several years ago the world as man kind knew it...came to an abrupt end. The world has been overtaken by monstrosities known as allien beast. They come in many shape and sizes. Some are super small like a cat but don't be fooled by its size. Some are as big as a two story building. And some are just like wild beast only with 6 legs two tails and as many eyes as a spider. Nothing is safe. Even plants such as a bush is poisonous. The survivors banned together in multiple groups. Known as clans. But the clans fight with each other and some individuals are banned from clans. Which in all honesty is better. Clans stay in one place making them easier targets. Individuals such as 3 or 4 in a group travel making them harder to find. Do you have what it takes? If so... Send your character sheet and jump right in!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back