• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The restaurant crew

Mia nodded lightly she gave a sigh before going to one the tables and severing them she frowned lightly when she got back "...stray cats are out front again... "she said frowning "someone needs to scare them off"she said sighing lightly looking at the crew"atleast thats my opinion they will just come back again though"she said sighing hoping to start up some chatter.

Lyle looked at her and smirked. "How about you go out there. I'm sure your face will scare them enough that they'll never come back." He teased. Walking toward the back door he set a tray of milk out and sighed. "There now they will come to the back. After work I'll catch them and take them some where else."

She frowned lightly she looked at him "... awe to bad i thought youd scare them enough theyd run off..."she said frownign she gave an odd sigh and looked at him *great.. we have to work togther..till midnight...*she thought frowning lightly "their calling for snow tonight"she said frowning remembering that know.

Lyle gave a nod and sighed. "Just want we need." He grumbled walking back in. He heard the door and walked out to seat the people. He felt like this was going to be a long and irritating night. He noticed some of the other workers shaking their heads at him and Mia. He wasn't generally a mean guy, he just had never been fond of Mia.

Mia sighed lightly and looked at him and rolled her eyes lightly and sighed she looked at lyle *please dont put us on the same table if were on the same tables today...they will never get their food..*she thought sighing lightly she frowned knowing about everything right *break room going to be odd today..*she thought.

Lyle smirked at Mia and pointed to the left side of the dining area. "I'm on those tables today." He told her hoping she was put somewhere else. Though he wouldn't care much either way. Walking back out to the table he had seated he gave them their drinks and took their order. He knew break time would be interesting with Mia working.

Mia gave a huff before walking out to the tables and severing them their food and just her luck her and lyle crossed path she sighed she had accidently bumped into him and almost stumbled backwards"watch were your going.."she said sighing she had a birthday cake in one hand and crab in the other hand.

Lyle gave her a wicked look and huffed. "Maybe if your butt wasn't so big you could get through with out any problems. Thunder thighs." He told her as he walked back to the kitchen. It was a typical night working with Mia. He knew they would be at each other all night unless it got to busy.

Mia sighed lightly "your one to talk.."she said tyring to think of something but she couldnt she had to admit Lyle was rather hot she just growled before grabbing a plate of food and walking back out she gave an odd sigh when she got back to the kitchen she frowned before drinking some water she sighed leaning slightly on a door.

Lyle was just coming back in when he saw her there. "Thunder thighs are on the move. Thunder thighs are loose." He called with a chuckle as he grabbed a plate and headed back out to the dinning area. He couldn't help but make fun of Mia when he could. He sighed coming back and grabbing water to drink. He flashed Mia a smirk.

Mia huffed lightly before turning and whipping her hair at him "so what if i got big thighs..."she said looking at him "atleast my boobs are decent !"she yelled before seeing some of her coworkers faces who looked like they were about to scatter she sighed thinking about something someone would have said once she frowned lightly before facing the wall and walking out towards the breakroom.

Lyle chuckled when she said that. He liked it when she got worked up over this stuff. "What boobs?" He called after her before going back to work. He wouldn't push it to far. He didn't want to be the next special on the menu. As he took the next order he thought about the in coming bad weather and wondered if the cats would be okay.

Mia frowned before sighing she had ended up going outside and putting the cats in the breakroom nobody used she turned the heat on and sighed sneaking back to the kitchen and getting some beef she sighed before hurrying back she closed the door behind her and smiled playing with the kittens *theyre so cute..*she thought.

Lyle walked into the kitchen for his break. Walking to the back door he grabbed a smoke from his pocket and went out. He was only going smoke half and check on the cats with the rest of his time. When he didn't see the cats he got worried but he prayed they had found a warm place to hide.

She sighed lightly before getting back to work she did hope know one found them all asleep in the room she gave a slight sigh she was checking up on the customers she sighed lightly when all of them left *rush hours probably over..now..*she thought sitting in the kitchen waiting for a customer to come in.

Lyle was sitting in kitchen waiting for another customer to come in, but he knew with the weather alert no one would risk coming out. Glancing over at Mia he smirked and threw a ice cub at her. He needed something to pass the time and picking on Mia was just that thing. Chuckling he put a ice cub in his mouth and sighed.

Mia looked at Lyle and huffed she looked at his shoes and tied them to the chair she just smiled at lyle"now take the chair with you when you walk"she said sighing she frowned seeing the snow "great.."she said before calling someone for a minute and coming back inside *how dare she do that to me..*she thought mad.

Lyle huffed and untied his shoes. "Oh gosh." He said looking at the snow coming down. "You have a ride home?" He asked with a sigh as he text some one. "Of all the days to borrow the car." He shook his head and hoped things would turn out okay by the end of the night. He grabbed a broom and started to sweep.

Mia nodded lightly"yeah...hopefully..it will make it up the hill wouldnt want to be stuck here with you all night"she said frowning lightly looking at lyle *hmm..*she thought sighing "you got one ?"she asked sighing lightly and looked at him she wasnt sure about everything but she did know the winters here were the worse.

Lyle looked at her and shrugged. "Not really. My sister has the car. She needed it to take my brother to the doctor's today. But I'll live walking home." He said with a sigh as he started helping clean up the kitchen. It wouldn't have been the first time he walked home in the winter. He knew it would be fine even if he did live across town.

Mia sighed "ill take ya home..if the roads dont get to bad.. but if they do you can just crash at my place.. for the night since we both got shifts..tommrow"she said sighing lightly and frowned she gave a sigh "so...how old are you?"she asked slightly hoping he wasnt older then her thats all she ahd left.

Lyle gave a nod and looked at her. "18. My sister is 20 and my brother is 10." He told her as he finished the last of the cleaning. "How old are you?" He asked with a smirk that could come across as a little cocky. Looking out the window he sighed and sat down. It was around this time that his parents had died.

Mia looked like she was about to blow her stop she just stopped and snapped the mop "just be quiet.."she said she was sulking now "..seventeen fixing to turn eighteen"she huffed lightly she frowned she did hope it stopped snowing she gave a sigh looking at him "so why dont you have a girlfriend..or is your but... just to mean none seem to want to be around it.."she said sighing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back