• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TwistedMisfit

Controlled Chaos
Looking for ppl to rp with (preferably a group but im fine with 1x1)
Ive been looking for a good Beastars roleplay recently
You do not have to be finished with the Manga or anime to roleplay here-just make sure you know how the beastars world works
(if u haven't finished the anime, please don't get overly dramatic if a spoil alert happens to pop in)
Also i'd rather rp OCxOC instead of using the characters fom the anime
I usually have good grammar and spelling and would prefer no one-liners.
im still pretty new to this site so please be patient with me
i have been roleplaying in other places for around 9+ years if time makes any difference to you
Hybrids are allowed but please keep the numbers low!
Predatorial offense is aloud as long as both parties agree
Mixed relationships are aloud including Carnivore X Herbivore
Vulgar language and mature scenes are aloud but please follow site rules! (If characters get intimate it will be time skipped)
The school in this rp is set in Cherryton high btw
I dont mind if you call it the back alley market (manga) or the black market (anime) Whatever works for you
Sexuality doesnt matter to me if you want your oc's to have an LGBTQ+ relationship its fine by me just follow site rules!

Plot summary-
In the city, a mile or so down the road from Cherryton High School, a predation incident has occurred, A female Zebra and Gazelle were eaten alive by a carnivore! Tests show that it was a rather large carnivore. There were no living witnesses and it was in the dead of night. The school and local area are on high alert and herbivore animals are strongly suggested to stay on school grounds and in groups. Suspects have been located and will soon be questioned.
Meanwhile, a new student has arrived in the school- A third year and a hybrid carnivore to boot. (that's my character btw XP)

When out of character please use (_) or something like that
also when thinking please let people know by saying something like Thinks: hello or -hello-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back