• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Beastars RP Search

Stale Biscuit

The OG Bread Boi

A Biscuit's Search Thread!
INTRODUCTIONS

rr7c9.jpg
Hi everyone! I'm your run-of-the-mill biscuit on a quest to stave off the boredom from this quarantine. There's nothing much exciting about me, but I'll just say that I've been roleplaying on and off for about 10 years now. Normally I'm open to more roleplays, but at the moment I'm really interested in rping Beastars. I just love the world, and would hope someone would come to rp it with me! I don't have a definite plot at the moment, so I'm stoke if someone would like to help brainstorm with me. Thankies!

EXPECTATIONS

What you can expect from me:
1. I tend to post an average of 3-5 paragraphs depending on what I'm given.
2. I try to post within the week of you posting. However, despite quarantine, I still have work and so they I won't be available to post for a few days, so please do not rush me to post. Though I am all for OOC chatter! If after a week I am unresponsive and have not given you any notice feel free to shoot me a PM. Metaphorically, not literally. I am very squishy to bullets.
3. I'm a biscuit, I am not the best grammatically. However, I will do my damnest to make sure that my writing is understandable and the fewest possible mistakes.
4. I will always attempt to match my partner's writing so if you write a shit ton then we'll just be to shit ton writing son of a gun. If you write the minimum well vice versa.
5. Doubling. I will play multiple characters, so I would like my partner to do the same.
Rules:
1. No one liners.
2. 18+ only here.
3. I may be a biscuit but I am harmless and lazy af, so don't be afraid to talk to me mate. I ain't gonna bite'cha. I don't even think biscuits have the capability of doing so.
4. I prefer drawn face claims, though I've been leaning more towards descriptions so either works for me.
5. I am open to all pairings (mxm, fxf, mxf).
6. I normally roleplay female characters, but I have found some enjoyment in rping males as well so I'm down to play either. (Then why even add this here you ask? Cause .... I can.)
7. I do like romance, but it does not have to be the center of the rp. I am looking for a good time, with or without romance.

Greetings. I'm rather new to RPNation as a whole. But I'm an experienced RPer. This caught my interest, plus it could seem fun. If you're still searching for someone, I'm here.

Greetings. I'm rather new to RPNation as a whole. But I'm an experienced RPer. This caught my interest, plus it could seem fun. If you're still searching for someone, I'm here.
Hello! I am so sorry for such a late response. I forgot to follow my thread so I thought no one had an interest! My bad. If you're still interested in rping with me, then I would be happy to do so ^^!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back