• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Beast Wars Transformers: Resurgence

There is an episode of Beast Wars where Blackarrachnia asks him why he constantly talks to himself and he says that he just likes to have intelligent converstions. :D

Yeah. He is the definition of a creepy crawly. And even though they sort of tone form his creepiness a little and way turn up his mad science, he is still by far the creepiest

I just.. I have so many questions. Why does Tarantulas need to eat things? Does he need to eat things? Or did that just come with the spider thing? Dinobot ate his oWN CLONE, so maybe it’s not just Tarantulas? Terrorsaur ate a bald eagle. Do cybertronians need to eat in this universe? What do they eat on Cybertron? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Good questions all around. It's not that they have to eat things, though it can be somewhat beneficial to their beast modes which they are in tune of. But eating does provide an energy boost. Not on the same scale as replenishing their energon stores, but it can give them that little extra energy boost here and there. It's one of the advantages that they have over Autobots and Decepticons who could only gain energy from energon

Good questions all around. It's not that they have to eat things, though it can be somewhat beneficial to their beast modes which they are in tune of. But eating does provide an energy boost. Not on the same scale as replenishing their energon stores, but it can give them that little extra energy boost here and there. It's one of the advantages that they have over Autobots and Decepticons who could only gain energy from energon

There is also the fact Tarantulas enjoys eating and while never actually shown I think it's heavily implied he eats the way a spider does

giphy.gif

tarantulas is actually one of my fav beast wars characters solely because he's creepy. his mad science schtick and treacherous tendencies are all well and good too, but to me, his creepiness is his main appeal lmao

My favorite will always be Dinobot. Code of Hero is and will always be my favorite episode. :-D

Ah ok. Any particular reason why? It would just be for OOC and not the actual Thread which will ne on the site. If it's that big of a deal, I'll just create an OOC on this site instead so we don't keep bumping up the recruitment thread. :-)

Ah. I don't use the voice chat. Just the writing section. But if it makes you feel uncomfortable, I'll just make an OOC thread on this site.

If you want to make her a fuzor, go for it!! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back