• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Beast Wars Transformers: Resurgence

Trektek

Happy Necromancer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In a dark room, illuminated only by a single light from above that moved back and forth from side to side, three figures huddled in the shadows, only the red from their glowing eyes providing any sort of illumination towards their true forms.

"Now that the traitor has been imprisoned, we can continue our true plans for rebellion." The largest of the three hissed.

"Not yet we can't. With the ruckus that he caused, we will need to bide our time until the Maximals believe that we are all toothless." Replied a second one in a deep booming voice.

"Of course we can work towards our true goals. We just need to be more careful about them and do so slowly and with greater secrecy than before." The third one announced with great confidence. "Now we just need to worry about the misguided fools that believe that HE is their savior and try to free him from the grasp of the Maximals. Another faction to deal with would complicate our plans once again."

------------------------------------

Image result for beast wars

Beast Wars Transformers: Resurgence takes place after the story of Beast Wars but with having the Main Characters actually make it back to Cybertron to a heroes welcome for having captured Megatron and stopped him from rewriting history in the past rather than having Beast Machine take place. Having heard the stories of the Beast Wars with all the heroics and daring adventures, not only are Optimus Primal and his crew heralded as heroes, but other transformers began to take on animal forms to celebrate their differences and skills. And with the recent resurgence of contact with humans again, more animal forms are available than ever before.

Megatron is still being held in a Maximum security prison. His story has spread as well, with many of the Predacon youths and disenfranchised wanting to follow this charismatic leader that wished to free the oppressed Predacons from under the yoke of Maximal Tyranny. Word has it that a new faction of Predacons is going about and causing chaos in his name with plans to free him from his cell to lead their rebellion.

The Tripredicus Council is also up to their old tricks. Pretending to support the Maximal rule while working on building up stockpiles of energon cubes in order to mass a large scale assault against the Maximals.

The Maximals are continuing to enjoy their Pax Cybertronia and send out explorers into the cosmos, unaware that the Predacon resentment runs so deep.

This will be a story of Adventure, Rebellion, Oppression, Hope, and Revenge

If any of this has you interested, post here that you wish to participate. You will have the option of having a character as either a Maximal or Predacon and from there, you can either be aligned with that faction or be Independent.

i love transformers, and the beast wars saga isn't something i've seen represented here all too often. consider me interested!

What about characters that never made it into the show? There's plenty of characters that only showed up as toys or in later comics and literature.
Hmm. Perhaps. You'd need to pick someone who was only organic, transmetal, or fuzor though. Currently I won't be allowing transmetal II or optimals

Interested. Assuming we start out as a basic maximal/predacon will there be a change for us to become transmetal?

Interested. Assuming we start out as a basic maximal/predacon will there be a change for us to become transmetal?
Absolutely as long as you eventually want one. Otherwise you can stay as a basic one. There are advantages and disadvantages to both types or organic and transmetal. Organic keeps you safe from energon damage while in beast mode, while transmetal does not. Transmetal is tougher but organic models are easier to repair, etc.

i love transformers, and the beast wars saga isn't something i've seen represented here all too often. consider me interested!
Glad to have you onboard. Beast Wars is actually my favorite transformers series.

Here is the CS page for all who are interested.

What about characters that never made it into the show? There's plenty of characters that only showed up as toys or in later comics and literature.
My original intention was in a similar vein. The idea in question revolving around the character of Quickstrike and the Beast Machines toy of the same name. I was planning on making them one and the same, with the Maximals reverting the damage done to Quickstrike, from when his stasis pod crash landed on Earth, upon their return to Cybetron somehow. Quickstrike would then take up a new beast mode and join the Maximals once more.

Sure. I can work with that. Just write him up a character sheet. You'll certainly have interesting interactions with any of the original cast that might show up. :-D

Still looking for more players. So far we have 2 Maximals and 1 Predacon. :-D

Still looking for additional players if possible.

Hmmmm.... I love transformers. I watched Animated and Prime mostly, with a couple of the classic G1 episodes just for posterity. But I haven’t watched “Beast Wars”, and I’m not sure where to find it anyway.

I would love to join in, but how important is it that I know ALL the lore?

It's not very important to know all the lore. In the show, it entirely takes place on another world and not cybertron with only really a handful of references to cyberyton itself.

If you want to watch the series however, you can watch it here: Watch Transformers Beast Wars Online - Transformers Beast Wars

Just be warned that the series was the second cgi tv series so the graphics aren't stellar. But the show itself is still top notch

Last edited:
“Shut up Rat-trap.”
I feel like that’s gonna be a pretty integral phrase to this series. Am I correct? I’m gonna go fill out a character sheet.

Alright guys, now that we have four players, we shall start on Monday just to give me time to get things ready. :)
Plus, I gotta rewatch some Beast Wars, myself. :D

Trektek Trektek Just so you're aware I've added a few new details to Quickstrikes CS. Let me know if it causes any issues.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Just noticed that aside from one being loud and the other being quiet, Quickstrike and Panthera have a lot in common. I was even going to give Quickstrike a sonic howl for his ranged attack like the figure has, though I am a tad hesitant now.

The changes look fine to me. Though I find it funny that now that 3 our of 4 of the players are stealthy bots. :-D

That is kinda funny isn’t it? Just like this tv show oH LORD. I can’t hear the word “yes” without repeating it back.

Someone: Yes.
Me: *quietly* mmm, yessss...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back