• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beast Boy and Raven (Closed)

Nightwing was glad to have analyzed the weapons so they could continue learning about Beast Boy’s forms. To think an enemy were to have a pure weapon and Garfield attempted to take the full brunt of the attack…. Dick would never forgive himself.

Garfield remembered Nth metal being mentioned when they were talking about Terra and Deathstroke’s armor but the other two were news to him. “Quantum Steel sounds pretty sweet.” He admitted.

“I can be Superman?!” Garfield thought for a moment and realized the idea of becoming a Kryptonian made him nervous. “Whoa whoa wait, I dunno if I can do that. He looks like a human not a animal.” Gar doubted, even though his powers were maturing with his body and there was no telling his limits.

Beast Boy raised his hands in the air at the expected encouragement and spoke up. “Do you guys think I could handle it?” As Gar finished the question Dick entered back into the living room through the elevator. “Handle what?” He asked as Starfire happily answered.

Dick rubbed his chin for a brief moment and nodded. “Yeah I think you can.” Garfield wanted to complain but it did sound fun being Superman. “How do I even-“ Frustration painted his face as he closed his eyes to imagine the Man of Steel.

Nothing. Nada. Zilch. “I can’t even think right. He’s really strong and really fast. Way faster and stronger than anything I can think of…” Garfield buried his face into Rachel’s shoulder aggravated.

"So does Starfire, but just because they look human doesn't mean they are," Rachel said, getting more and more used to the idea of having a green Superman boyfriend. She wouldn't have to worry about him getting hurt anymore. Maybe she'd even pass those simulations she kept putting herself through and failing.

Kory gasped. "If you can become Kryptonian, maybe you can become Tamaranian too!"

"I think one Tamaranian is enough," Rachel teased.

"Dick! Garfield is going to turansform into a Kryptonian!" Kory explained as Dick entered the room, now understanding and superseding Rachel's excitement.

They all waited patiently as Gar attempted the insane feat of becoming someone else. Eventually, though, his frustration took over and he gave up. Rachel rolled her eyes and patted his head. "We weren't expecting you to figure it out this instant, calm down."

"That was a wonderful attempt, friend!" Kory agreed. "I think I almost saw a muscle right there," she said poking his arm. Rachel saw no such thing, but she appreciated Kory's attempt to boost his confidence.

"Look at it the same way you turned into the Cthulhu this morning," Rachel suggested. "Don't think of Superman as a whole, but as different parts of creatures you know put together." This idea, however, was harder than the Cthulhu, she couldn't think of creatures that looked or acted like Superman. The "man" part was really throwing her off. She was starting to think maybe she jumped the gun on this idea. "If only there was a Kryptonian Fish or something."

Garfield felt slightly pressured by everyone’s expectations of his abilities. What if he really couldn’t do it? Would they stop believing. He didn’t want to think about that right now so he just leaned against Rachel until she spoke of Krytonian animals.

“Wait what about Krypto! I remember seeing his game in the arcade!” Garfield sat up with a smile. He had only played the game a few times but understood the gist of the dogs abilities.

Dick nodded his at Gar, having forgotten about the super dog. “Yeah that could work. You know what I think you could get that down by today. Just think flying dog and it’ll be a piece of cake for you Gar.” He encouraged.

Garfield knew Krypton had no wings so he could just imagine himself as a mushu but in the body of a dog. Baby steps. First the flying, then the laser eyes, super strength, and super speed.

He immediately transformed into a green Labrador Retriever with Kryptonians in mind. He jumped off of the couch and landed on his stomach with a whimper. “Wait wait gimme another try.” He jumped again with his eyes closed and when’s he was a few inches from the ground he began hovering.

Last edited:
Rachel didn't know about any super dog, but Dick seemed to know exactly what Gar was talking about. A green dog popped right beside her and they all watched his failed attempt to fly.

"Look, you don't need to figure this out now..." Rachel started to say as he attempted the second time, but shut her mouth when the dog started to lift up in the air.... and she wasn't the one doing it. Kory looked over at Rachel questioningly and Rachel shook her head in response.

"Well, what do you know?" she grinned as Kory jumped off the couch in excitement.

"Open your eyes, Gar! You're flying!" Kory bursted out, flying around the green dog.

Rachel reached her senses out to try and understand Gar's transformation. He wasn't 100% Kryptonian, she could tell, but there was a strong percentage that was, and with that transformation came power.

"Take it easy," She said, standing up as well. "This is new territory, so you might not have full control of your abilities."

Dick never took Beast Boy for a fool but to have achieved becoming Krypto in such a short amount of time. It made him proud that all of his friends were improving without him, which also made him believe they didn’t need him all the more but a story for another time.

Garfield opened one eye carefully and began flying higher. “Woohoo! Look at me!” He called out as his does picked up with his confidence. The dog zipped to and fro, touching the tall ceilings and back to the floor in less than a second.

Dick agreed with Rachel immediately. “Yeah Rachel’s right. Even though you’re not Superman yet, krypto is faster than even Starfire.” He said, watching the canine do circles around the team.

Gar disregarded Rachel and Dick simultaneously as he tested himself. “Dudes I’m not even flying that fast. Wanna see how fast I can go?” Before Dick could get the word “Don’t” out of his mouth the green lab left a dog shaped hole in the window a faint sound of Garfield screaming in a panicked joy.

Garfield watched everything fly by him at supersonic speeds. He caught quick glimpses of notable places like Pizza Corner, the Jump City library, and even the harbor. Before he knew it he was out over the ocean alone and could barely see the city’s landscape in the distance.

“Whoa dude, there’s no way Superman is even faster than this…” The awe in his voice was primarily due to how far he went in a couple of seconds with Clark’s dog.

Dick laughed a little and turned to Rachel, hoping she had an explanation/solution. “Uh can you sense where he is? Also could you fix the glass?” He was curious as to how long it would take Beast Boy to truly unlock all the portions of the Kryptonian Canines power and simply transfer it to his idea of Superman.

Rachel shook her head and lifted her hand up. The fallen glass raced back into position. When her hand fell down, it was good as new.

“He moved so quickly I could barely see him,” Starfire commented as this was being done. “I’ve heard stories that kryptonian a can move so fast they can reverse time. Do you think Gar can do the same?”

“If that’s true, then I better go make sure he doesn’t do so by mistake,” Rachel said before portaling herself out of the room. She appeared on the roof of Titans Tower and focused her energy on sending Gar. Having been attuned to his mind for so long, it was easier to spot him amidst the other noise, but even she was having difficulty pinpointing his exact location, the distance diminishing the connection.

Her would self formed around her and flew her south of the tower, having sensed Gar in that direction. She took a brake once she hit the harbor, closing her eyes and trying to get a read on him again. Somewhere above the ocean, that Rachel could tell. Finally, she sensed his location. far out beyond the shore. She formed a portal and flew through it, appearing just where he was supposed to be, but saw no sign of him.

“I know you were here,” Rachel said, annoyed as she look around her surroundings. He must have flown off again.

“Here doggy doggy,” she called out, clapping her hands half heartedly. “I thought dogs were supposed to fetch, not be fetched.” She shut her eyes again, trying to find his new location.

Nightwing had hoped Beast Boy hadn’t already figured out how to go that fast because that was surely a feat he didn’t need to achieve. “Thanks Rachel, also that’s probably a bad thing to think about. We should talk with him about it when you two come back.” He suggested while turning on the surveillance cameras in case he was around the tower.

Garfield couldn’t believe he was really this fast. He wondered what else came with being a super dog. He shot up sky high, making his way towards the exosphere when something inside of him began tingling. His ears twitched and he heard Rachel’s voice somewhere below.

“No way! From all the way up here?!” Gar yelled out. It only took a moment before he was able to dart back down beside Rachel. “Did you see how fast I went? I heard you from alllllll the way up there!” He used his nose to point towards the sky.

Garfield was extremely excited about being able to properly capture what essentially was a Kryptonian Dog, or at least the flying part.

Rachel opened her eyes and had to hold onto her hood to keep it upright against the gust of wind that came with the green dog. "I believe it," she said in response, lowering her hands as she looked up where he had pointed. She was already pretty high up, probably about as high as she dare go without risking by low oxygen levels, so imagining him much higher was impressive.

"If altitude sickness didn't get you up there, I wonder if you can breach the Earth's atmosphere without problem. Superman can survive in space," she thought aloud. Quickly she looked down and held her hands out, "Don't try it though. You have to be careful, you don't know your own strength in this form."

Looking him over, he seemed fine, better than fine. It made her worried that he would try too much too quickly. "You have to be careful. If you truly are Kryptonian, then you'll have a lot of power within you to keep in check. With great power comes great responsibility. You don't want to accidentally cause an apocalypse, or mess with the space time continuum, or accidentally blow up a planet..."

Garfield was listening to Rachel’s words, prepared to test her theories since he took her literally. As he crouched in mid air she stopped him and the superdog looked up at her. “I know that I’m super fast if that counts. I dunno how strong I am though.” He said.

At the moment Gar wanted to test his speed so he was only half listening to the rest of Rachel’s speech as he darted from in front of her to behind her, generating winds that he realized wasn’t good. “You’re right you’re right. It’s just awesome I can really do it though! Now I can help even more people way faster.” Garfield explained.

He turned back into himself and fell a couple of feet down before floating up as a green dog again. Garfield chuckled nervously “Still can’t fly though…” He smiled a little and looked in the direction of the tower. “Race ya back to the roof?” Before she could answer he vanished with his speed and made his way back to Titan Tower.

"I didn't say it wasn't awesome, I'm just worried you're.." Rachel began but stopped as she watched him pop into human form and then back into dog form. She tapped her finger her fingers irritably, waiting for him to finish, but of course he wasn't, his mind all over the place like a real dog. As he set off on his race, she finished, "...not taking this seriously."

She sighed and portaled herself over to Titan Tower, fully expecting to beat him there. Turns out, by the time she stepped out of her portal, the green dog had just arrived, flying faster than her teleportation. It was clear he was way too excited to drop it for now, and it was her idea to try this after all. She too wanted this kryptonian thing to work out, so the best way to help that is by helping him.

"Ok, fine, you want to see what you can do? Let's find out." Rachel lifted her hands and nearby rocks followed her movement. "Superman has heat vision, maybe you do too." And with that, she threw a rock at him.

Of course Gar meant no harm but he was just full of excitement and energy that he couldn’t help himself. The fact that after all of that flying he wasn’t even close to being tired. He felt like he could do this for days.

When the rocks began floating thanks to Rachel, Garfield looked with wide eyes and contemplated this. How did laser eyes even feel like? “Uhh are you su-“ Before he knew it the rock was throw at him and he stared at it as it smacked into him.

The dog faltered a little but moved from behind the first falling stone. He seemed unfazed but quite frustrated. “Wait, I dunno what laser eyes feels like? Lemme try again but just like hold it up.” There was some aggravation Gar could sense from Rachel and tried to be less eager, unsuccessfully for now.

As the giant rock floated over them, Garfield imagine the rock exploded and started at it very very hard. He started to go cross eyed and grunts left his throat before two minutes later the rock exploded with two straight, red lines that shot out his eyes. The lasers reached the clouds high above, splitting them after turning the rock to nothing.

“H-How do I stop it?!” Garfield was careful enough not to look at Rachel to avoid splitting her in half. That was the last thing he wanted to do of course. His eyes remained pointed to the sky as the lasers superheated the clouds, evaporating the water they held and quickly was clearing the skies.

Rachel ducked away from the sudden laser blast, although it was unnecessary as the rock was the target. She hadn't expected him to succeed so quickly. "You did it!" she congratulated, but paused when she saw that his eyes were not stopping.

"Close your eyes," Rachel suggested, looking up to the sky. The range on those lights were far, she couldn't see where it ended. A mistake like this could quicken the pace of global warming. She looked back at Gar and saw he had not shut his eyes, maybe it wasn't as simple as doing so.

"Keep your head up," She ordered. Two black claws manifested above the dog and carefully pushed down on his eyelids. The rays lowered with the eyes, but once the eyes were fully closed, it didn't burn through his lids. Rachel breathed a sigh of relief and lowered her hands. "Not the brightest idea I've had. Sorry Gar."

Walking right up to him, she reached out and touched his eyelids. "Ok. Think you can open them without burning me to a crisp?"

Kory was watching the TV, waiting for an alert on Luthor's whereabouts when she saw a red beam strike the sky. "Dick, did you see that?" She asked, jumping up and flying over to the window. From the looks of it, the beam was aimed at the top of the tower.

"We're under attack!" She exclaimed, bolting for the roof.

Garfield couldn’t exactly close his eyes at the moment as if the lasers were forcing them to stay open. He tried but quickly realized it was hopeless. “I-I can’t! How do I shut it off?” Gar was starting to panic before his red vision slowly turn to black.

“I think I’m ok…” Garfield turned his head away from Rachel and slowly peeked open to reveal all was well with him, well kinda. He knelt on the ground after lowering himself and shook his body. “Whoa…I feel kinda weird..” The magic had taken a small toll on the kryptonian but after a moment of rest away from it he was fine.

Dick tilted his head to get a good peek at what Kory thought she saw. After noticing it came from the roof, he checked the actual surveillance camera to find out that it was Garfield and Rachel practicing his powers. He jogged into the elevator with Kory and explained quickly.

“Everything’s fine, Raven is just helping Beast Boy with his powers.” He leaned against the wall of the elevator as it went up and smiled as the doors closed. “But I do want to check it out with you.”

Garfield floated back up and stretched his doggy limbs. “What should we try out next?” He asked while the elevator doors began opening.

Rachel raised an eyebrow at him, not altogether shocked by his quick recovery but surprised about his want to just jump back into it. "I'm not sure we should be trying anything right now," she said uncertainly, looking back up at the sky.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Kory had heard what Dick had told her, but she was still in offensive mode as she reached the roof, soaring out of the elevator ready for a fight. What she saw was a flying green dog and Rachel staring up at the sky.

"What happened?!" She asked again, and Rachel looked over at her. "Turns out Superbeast has heat vision. He was shooting rays out of his eyes."

"That's...that's wonderful news!" Kory said, finally calming down now that she knew they weren't under attack. "It took me plenty of practice to control my eye beams."

"How about turning it off?" Rachel asked. Kory thought about it for a moment. "I just...want to stop and I do." Right, Starfire's powers are dependent on her emotions. Rachel wondered if Superman's powers were the same, or similar enough.

"If you have the heat vision, perhaps you have the x-ray vision too," Kory then suggested. "I have heard that Kryptonians could see through most any material."

Last edited:
Garfield turned to the elevator ding flew circled above Rachel like a vulture about to dive in on a carcass. He watched Kory dash out of the elevator along with Dick who was casually following behind her. “Yeah you shoulda seen how strong they were!” He added in.

This was great news and all but the whole x ray vision thing seemed a bit funny for someone like Garfield to have. “Are we sure it’s a good idea for him to do x ray vision so soon?” Dick said with a teasing tone. “I mean seeing through any object he wants besides lead?”

Gar stopped above Rachel and tilted his head. “Hey, how come I can have laser eyes that can cut a building in half but you don’t want me to have X-ray vision?” He question with a fair view in mind.

“It’s not so much about the strength of the power Beastie, it’s about how you use it.” Dick explained with a hint of more seriousness in his voice. Even after the words left his mouth he couldn’t believe how much he sounded like Bruce.

“Alright what’s up with you guys all sounding like Uncle Ben with this power and responsibility blah blah blah mess. I’m a hero just like you guys, I can do it.” He said feeling a little disrespected by his cohort.

Dick raised his hands in defeat quickly to deflect any tension. “Hey I was just suggesting try and be modest with this one Tiger.” He smiled. “I still think you can do it.”

Rachel did not know an Uncle Ben. but she did not appreciate the implications of x-ray vision. On one hand, it would be super helpful, seeing through walls and getting the layout of a room of villains before charging in. On the other hand, if not aimed properly...

But no, she trusted him not to use it for ill...maybe for a prank or joke. She understood Dick's concerns though, because she had them as well, but for different reasons. Rachel had never been Kryptonian, nor does she know much about them besides what she has heard about Superman, but she had dealt with powers foreign to her, control is not easy. Then again, Gar was a shapeshifter by trade, adapting to new abilities is kind of his thing.

"I don't think he's doubting that you can do it, Gar," Rachel said. "Just don't overexert yourself. That's a whole lot of power you're holding in right now. But hey, if you want to keep testing your limits, let's do it properly this time. I don't think our ozone layer can take another hit." Her soul energy surrounded the four friends and transported them down into the training room.

"Plenty of walls down here to see through," Rachel suggested to the vulture. "Give it a shot."

Kory was interested to see if he could do it, but her desire to keep watch of the TV to find Luthor's location won. "Good luck! Don't burn down the building!" She told Gar before zooming back up to the living room.

Garfield was a bit skeptical but ultimately accepted their words with thought. He was totally going to play a couple pranks with this ability but for now he would be responsible.

Once Kory left he waited a few moments and stared really hard at the rooftop, focusing on where he could hear her at. “Looks like Starfire’s getting hungry. She found something in the freezer.” Gar described while Nightwing got a bit more interested.

“Uh can you see what she’s getting? Like the exact food.” Dick specified. Gar squinted really hard and focused his eyesight, hoping he didn’t just spout lasers from nowhere. “Uhh crab stuffed mushrooms?” He nearly barfed but Dick ran to the elevator. “Damn those are my favorite!” He said as the doors closed.

Garfield laughed and turned to Rachel. “I think I’m getting way better at this stuff! Maybe you can shoot a bullet at me and it won’t even hurt.” He said proudly with his furry chest sticking out.

Rachel stared at the wall, not seeing at all what Gar was, which meant the x-ray vision was working. He seemed to be adapting quickly to this new form, not taking much time at all to learn all the new abilities that come with being Kryptonian. It wasn't surprising, his whole shtick was adaptability, but she worried he was adapting too quickly to the point where he was overconfident.

"I'm not shooting you, immune or not," She replied crossing her arms. "And I wish you would take this a little more seriously."

She didn't know why, but she was getting an ominous feeling about this upcoming battle with Lex Luthor, like the past few months were leading up to this moment and she wasn't sure she was ready for it. Rachel sighed, "Sorry, I'm a little on edge right now. I'm glad you're learning quick, we're going to need it."

Rachel realized it was time to show him what she had been working on, for this battle might be the one where it'll have to be used. The only question was how would she make him understand why.

"Can I ask you something?" She hesitated. "Do you still have trouble sometimes controlling the beast?"

Garfield could tell that Rachel had something else on her mind and wasn’t in the mood to have any jokes about the circumstances. He walked over to her and transformed back into himself, the real him.

“What’s the matter Rae?” Gar wasn’t exactly Prince Charming but he could at the very least pick up on when Rachel wasn’t feeling up to something, in this case joking around with him and his newfound power.

When she brought up the Beast, Garfield looked down at his feet and tapped his finger tips together. “Well we kinda made a deal to be cool. He won’t try to take over or nothing and help me but I gotta start letting him be in my head.” It was hard to explain but he tried himself. “Like I can use his form to help him fight crime kinda let him be free-ish.”

Gar gestured to forget about what he was explaining to continue useful conversation. “Rae are you like having bad thoughts about something? You kinda sound worried.” He said in order to progress things past him and Beast.

Rachel thought about what he said, how both beast and man can work together, compromise. Had she not already tried that? She wasn't as adaptable as him, or at least her demon side wasn't.

In reply to his question, she took his hand and moved towards the exit. "I need to show you something."

Leading the way to the lab, Rachel was silent, getting her thoughts together to try to explain. Finally she began, "The last few weeks I've been working on some things. Some stuff you know, learning new spells, practicing combat, finding bigger and stronger things for you to turn into, but I was also working on understanding myself."

The lights of the lab turned on as they stepped inside. She let go of his hand and went to open a cabinet on the far corner of the room. "I know you were proud of me for pulling myself back from tearing Terra apart after she hurt you, but I wasn't. I spent years learning to control my powers, something like that should not have happened. And later when I meditated and saw that my demon side is still trapped in my gem, I knew that it was only me to blame." From the cabinet, Rachel pulled out a familiar ancient hand mirror.

"So I've been practicing. Running simulations in my head, teaching myself control in the face of any situation that should arise..." She placed the mirror on the counter and reached out for something else, staring at it. "And also making this." The second item was smaller than the mirror, a metallic wristband with gems lining the rim. "It was hard without Cyborg, but I ran some tests and I think it will work enough to bring me back to my senses."

She looked up at Gar and held the wristband out to him. "I want you to hold onto it. Now that you are basically Superman, I think you're the only one that will be able to put this on me If I can't regain control."

Garfield didn’t like the sound of Rachel’s words but he accepted her hand regardless. The silence as they walked normally wouldn’t have bothered him but given how Rae felt, it only ate at him about the severity of this “talk”.

When they entered the lab she had spoken on her training which he sort of guessed, of course Raven would learn bigger better spells, that’s like saying he learned bigger and better animals, it was just progression. His eyes adjusted while his hand suddenly felt empty.

This place just radiated Cyborg which made him simultaneously sad and happy. Garfield chose to portray neither so that Rachel could continue her explanation about what she was showing him. Gar leaned forward and shook his head when Rachel talked about the encounter with Terra. “But Rae you right I was dead, no amount of cool deals with Beast could stop me from hurting whoever I thought killed you.” He said confidently.

Garfield knew this was different for Rachel because losing control to her could mean more than a lost life in return, it could mean the end of the world depending on the severity. When she pulled out the bracelet at first he thought it was just an accessory but quickly he understood.

“Hold on Rae, how will this thing will work? I don’t wanna hurt you if it hurts you. Does this thing hurt you?” Garfield was worried as he held the bracelet in his hand. Gar had no issue with being there to help Rachel but if there was a way he could mess up he wanted to know so he could avoid any and everything that would hurt Rachel.

"It won't hurt me, and we may not even need to use it, as I said I have been practicing," Rachel replied, relieved that he was considering it, holding it in his hand. "I couldn't do the same thing we had done for Terra's wristband because it's my own magic and I'd know how to deactivate it. So I went back to the basics."

She picked up the mirror again. "One of the first spells I learned in Azarath. Meditation but more forceful. The band, like the mirror, will trap me inside my mind to work it all out. Just like you with your Beast issue."

Saying it like that makes it sound so simple, Rachel thought but she had not yet explained why she went through all this trouble and to bring it up now of all times. After all, the Titans were back and better than before. She had more control than she ever had.

"I'm doing this now because everything we have fought up until now has come to this, this fight between Lex Luthor and the Brotherhood. All of it is coming together for this moment, I can feel it, and I don't know how it's going to end.." she paused to put the mirror away. "But I do know how it's going to start, and what I might do. My visions have never been wrong before."

She took a breath and crossed her arms. "I told you a little bit about it in Metropolis, remember? I was in a warehouse, Luthor, Brain, and Mallah were talking. You turned into something big and attacked them... It was a fuzzy vision, but I turned into something too, I lost control. You were telling me to stop but I wasn't listening."

For a long time, Rachel thought it must be her demon side, but when Red was shoved back into her gem, she had nearly forgotten about the vision. The fight against Terra reminded her of it again. The only thing she couldn't understand was what would make her so angry as to lose all control? Gar spoke in the vision, so he was fine, or at the very least alive. Something Luthor or the Brotherhood does makes her really pissed off.

"So, precautions are in place," Rachel finished, determination in her eyes. "No matter what, my demons are not getting out this time."

Garfield held the bracelet in his hands while Rachel talked to him about her plan and findings. The things she was saying all added up and made sense to him but it was putting a lot of weight on his shoulders.

The fact that Rachel had a dream about something going wrong sealed the deal for him. There was no way he’d let her go crazy but he was concerned for her safety more than that of his enemies. Would she be alright on the inside? And what if Red Rae wasn’t going to simply let herself be sealed away?

If he failed then things would get out of hand and fast but she trusted him and he couldn’t let her down. Gar met her determined eyes after his prolonged silence after her explanation. “I promise I won’t let you down Rae, you can count on me.”

Garfield smiled a little before starting to put the bracelet on himself hesitating. “If I wear this is it gonna put me in my mind or something?” He was certainly tired of venturing into his own brain for quite some time. Though going into Rachel’s mind on the other hand sounded fun. Just thinking about all the other Raven’s made him chuckle.

To confirm the promise Gar hugged Rachel, leaving the bracelet in it’s suggested place whilst he did so. “I’ll keep it safe.” He laughed softly in the shared embrace.

Rachel rolled her eyes, "It would bring you to my mind, not yours, but it won't activate unless it senses my magic on it so you're fine." But she accepted the hug, and felt a whole lot better afterwards. She really didn't want the bracelet to be used, she'd much rather be able to handle it on her own, but one thing she learned from being a titan was that it was ok and sometimes necessary to ask for help. There was no one she trusted more to be by her side.

"We've been worrying about Luthor and the brotherhood for so long, it feels like we've been fighting them for over 10 months. I don't know about you, but I could use a break after all this is done," Rachel commented. She had always been contented to staying in one location her whole life, so long as it wasn't in chains or by her father's side. The idea that this could all be over and done with soon sparked a new outlook, one where seeing the world might be something worthwhile to do. Travelling for some reason other than saving the world, imagine that.

"I wonder if Batman has a home someplace we can borrow... like Europe, or Egypt has the oldest library still operational today." She broke off the hug and asked, "If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?"

Garfield never disliked being “normal” for the time being but what he really wanted was to be with his friends regardless of the situation. Of course if someone was in trouble he’d want to help but being lazy with his friends was his own personal paradise.

Bleh libraries totally suck. He thought as Rachel looked to him for an answer. Gar’s face twisted into a smile. He looked at the bracelet on his arm. “Uh totally not with the rest of the Ravens or nothing.” Unfortunately this joke wasn’t as funny to Rachel as it was to him.

He took her hand and laughed. “I was just kidding Rae, c’mon. I think I wanna go with you to a awesome island and just chillax all day and do nothing, promise.” Garfield reiterated. “Maybe some the team could come to. No hero stuff, no villains, just chilling with the Titans.”

It wasn’t as noble or whatever as it should’ve been as a hero but Garfield had been fighting for as long as he could properly remember. As agonizing as the last couple of years were he’d kill to have it that peaceful again with Rae and his friends by his side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back