• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings beans' rp search

berrybeans

professional hot cheetos eater
hi! i'm beans!
at the moment i'm open to almost anything you wanna throw at me. i don't belong to any fandoms so if you're roleplay is fandom-based, you may have to walk me through the settings or lore behind the show. i'm most familiar with wolf rps because that's what i've been doing for the majority of my roleplaying days lol

rules n stuff!!!!!​
  • i am a 20 y/o college student and full-time retail worker so sometimes i can reply multiple times a day, others i can only reply once a week :, )​
  • roleplaying is a fun pastime for me and shouldn't be something i have to stress over​
  • i'm open to any post length as long as it gives me something to reply to!​
  • 18+ please! i don't feel comfortable roleplaying w/ minors
  • i am ghost friendly! i don't need an exit ticket for why you wanna stop roleplaying lol​
  • while i am open to anything, i will deny roleplays that don't interest me or i don't feel comfortable with​
  • i only roleplay oc's!
  • i don't really like coming up with plots on the spot and picking from them? i like building as we talk or making one that tailors to our interests before we roleplay!​
  • i am a very relaxed person! i just go w the flow lol​
  • i really only do fxf or nbxnb pairings

you can post here or pm me if interested!!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back