• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bean: 1x1 pardner search

TheRat

We're the Rats
I've come to make an announcement, Rat here and I will be makin an interest check [yuh]

Call me shakesphere because I like drama (roleplays specifically). Not a big fan of fighting unless there's a reason or it's like a climax to a scene. Romance can be done as long as it isn't forced, I'd rather it just progress naturally as the rp goes on.
As a big gay I'm very LGBTQIA+ friendly, hand over the queers love to see 'em.
Ditch friendly!
I'm unliterate in the sense my grammar and spelling can be very wrong a good chunk of the time. If anything I say is hard to understand let me know and I'll fix it the best I can! My replies go from around 50-100 words depending on the scene and how many characters there are. I can match my partner's length up to around two paragraphs, anything over around 250-300 words is pushing it on the celery cell in my skull. If there's not enough to work with I can add to it or rework what I wrote. Response time can vary depending on how my personal life is going, I'll try to get back to you at the latest once a week. I write in third person past tense, and I prefer my partners do to.
Fandom roleplays are not my forte and I'd rather not do them, that includes OC x Canon.
Character sheets are optional but I'd like to know what your boy look like, descriptions or drawings/picrew are preferred to realistic faceclaims.

Open to more than what's listed here, because I'm new to forum rp.
Do enjoy:
Character Development
Species and Lore
Modern settings with Magical Elements
Slice-of-Life

Not a fan:
Dystopian Settings
Ye Olden Days take some convincing
World-building

Not too interested in talking OOC unless it's about planning the roleplay. This can change with familiarity but don't expect much.
Text chat is ok in OOC and IC just don't go to ham
I'd rather not roleplay with people who're 18+
Please no nothing replys, short ones are fine just give me something to work with at least.
No off site wanna keep it all here
No SRP, not even fade-to-black
Triggers: Any mentions of suicide, in depth details on self-harm, in depth descriptions of anxiety/panic attacks

Going to make thread with my OCs later, but you can message me about them if interested until then!

Last edited:
hi!! i am currently looking at this in school!!!
i was wondering if you and me could,,, yahaha,,, rp...???
i like your interests and am interested!!!

hi!! i am currently looking at this in school!!!
i was wondering if you and me could,,, yahaha,,, rp...???
i like your interests and am interested!!!
Oh hey!! Might I ask what in particular interested you? Also! we can go to DMs if you wanna talk further?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back