• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Beacons of Hope

Mikasa361

giphy.gif

Helloooooooooo, folks!

Doing an interest check here, not sure exactly how these work, but.... I'm thinking of posting an old rp into here. I'll have details here. I have comments enabled if anyone has any suggestions or questions, I will answer them! Or you can always comment on here, totally fine either way!

I look forward to rping with y'all!

MIKA HI I EXIST HERE!!
XD
I don't know if I'll be able to join this again, but here's a friendly little endorsement for your elemental kids.
(Rereads the Google doc.)
...On second thought, I might bring Skahtii back to life. It'll be interesting to see who he can tease this time around. XD

MIKA HI I EXIST HERE!!
XD
I don't know if I'll be able to join this again, but here's a friendly little endorsement for your elemental kids.
(Rereads the Google doc.)
...On second thought, I might bring Skahtii back to life. It'll be interesting to see who he can tease this time around. XD

OH MEIN GOSH HI SKWERL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back