• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
A Spin-Off of the Teen Wolf Series.

fin

"all i do is finesse, man."
[class=tabs]color: #fff; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Literata; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; width: 550px; [/class]
[class=tab]cursor: pointer; margin: 4px; margin-top: 15px; display: inline-block; padding: 10px; width: 70px; background: #000000;[/class]
[class name=tab state=hover]color: #fff; background: #00004d;[/class]
[script class=tab on=click]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} about) (show tabsContentabout)
if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentrules)
if (eq ${currentTab} setting) (show tabsContentsetting)
if (eq ${currentTab} spots) (show tabsContentspots)
if (eq ${currentTab} links) (show tabsContentlinks)
[/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]rules
[div class=tab]setting[/div][div class=tab]spots[/div][div class=tab]links[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentabout"]
It's in My Nature,
chris'coding
Beacon Hills was once the hub of supernatural activity and the paranormal. Beast slayers, vampires, pixies, and even humans walked the streets together. The supernatural was never common knowledge, or the norm, and so even with the surplus of mystical creatures amongst the townsmen, it wasn't something outwardly projected. Still, a couple man-wolf sightings, flame wielding maniacs, and more were sure to cross the news. Around this time in Beacon Hills, due to the supernatural activity being so high, the death and crime rates were also significantly greater than other counties. It was only when a group of people from different backgrounds discovered why Beacon Hills was a hub for all these creatures, was a solution found.

See, the Nemetot was an ancient tree, a large, and strong tree planted by the Druids. They were the witches and warlocks of nature, and believed in the root between magic and nature, and the symbiosis of it all. Bestowed with so much mystical energy, the Nemetot passively radiated an aura of magic over Beacon Hills of which attracted various supernatural phenomena. Even if they weren't aware of why, the supernatural creatures far and beyond were subconsciously drawn to the Nemetot's power, and how it slowly amplified their beings.

With this in mind, the group put together their strengths and weaknesses to get past the Druids guarding the Nemetot, and sealed it for the years, and decades following. But nothing is ever permanent. The magical seal placed upon the Nemetot was now beginning to fade... The power of the Nemetot was seeping out once more, drawing, and attracting the supernatural. Once again Beacon Hills would be a beacon for the mystical creatures. The death rates and sightings of the supernatural had already began to grow, and worry spawned in the hearts of Beacon Hills' citizens. Still, the supernatural, in all their former glory, and mark on Bacon Hills were a thing of the myth... But with the reality being that the Nemetot's power has returned once again, and supernatural beings would come back to Beacon Hills again. Not only that, any dormant essence, or DNA of the supernatural will be greatly amplified, and even awaken things in people they never knew they had.

What effect could this all have on the teenagers attending Beacon Hills High School?

Synopsis: A small town named Beacon Hills is slowly transforming into a spawn of supernatural beings and monsters alike. This roleplay will follow our teenage characters, present in the new generation of Beacon Hills supernatural. It will see how they cope with the supernatural, as well as high school drama and relationships. This draws inspiration from the Teen Wolf/Supernatural television series, but it is not a fandom. This is the story of our character's, and their own paths.

Suggestions are welcome.

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentrules" style="display: none;"]
I'm a Creature of Habit . . .
chris'coding
please read through carefully. thank you.
  • Please follow all regular rpn rules.
  • Make sure you have read through every tab, if you have any questions shoot me a pm or you can always tag me in the comments.
  • Fading to black is necessary when in-character actions get very sexual. Common sense should be obvious for this one, but you can roleplay other darker scenes in the soon-to-be made, off-site discord. Consent needed, obviously, be smart.
  • Face claims are mandatory and they must be realistic. Use legitimate celebrity, and try to avoid YouTubers.
  • Try and have some realism in the face claim proportionate to their age. Robert Downey Jr. does not look 18.
  • Iff you go for more than seven days without replying oocly or icly you will be automatically kicked from the rp.
  • Be mindful of the current gender ratio when submitting your character.
  • No limit of roleplayers thus far, but hope to cap out at around 10-12.
  • Character limit per roleplayer is 2 to start.
  • Our characters are all the main cast, don't be selfish and make mary sues and gary sues or whatever guys.
  • Most of the teens of Beacon Hills are unaware of the supernatural history and folklore. They likely won't even know they're supernatural yet, so I task you with finding a way to work this into your character sheets!
  • This is a semi-detailed rp, no one-liners. The minimum writing in an ic post should be a paragraph.
  • In-character drama is encouraged, but any ooc drama must be handled maturely.
  • Just please be a respectful.
  • Taking lots of advice, and suggestions as I repeat this is my first rp. Let me know if someone's up to GM with me!
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentsetting" style="display: none;"]
It's in My Nature,
chris'coding
Welcome to Beacon Hills, California! Though it's small in area, and with its 50,000 or so population, Beacon Hills is a bubbling town, and a small part of the larger Beacon Hills County. Throughout the spring and fall periods, Beacon Hills is a tourist county due to the beaches, and optimal Californian weather. The boardwalk and fair are one of its greatest attractions, for tourists, teens, and families alike. It's a good dollar for tourists to spend because the town is so small, and so the prices are drastically lesser than its more popular counterparts such as Los Angeles, or Sacramento. In the mid-town area is Beacon Hills' optimal working district of which includes Beacon Hills General Hospital, the Sheriff's Department, the elderly homes, an assortment of malls, Beacon Hills Highschool, and more. Past mid-town and the tourism area are the Beacon Hills suburbs, which includes worn down apartments, trailer parks, and houses that were abandoned mid-way through production. There are very thick forests that surround Beacon Hills, of which the Nemeton is deeply hidden inside.

Feel free to add more locations, and places through your CS or rp. Build the town up and about, but keep in mind that it's pretty small and in a county.

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentspots" style="display: none;"]
I'm a Creature of Habit . . .
chris'coding
If your character is accepted, they'll go here and be organized male/female.

Just to get an easier outlook on a character without having to read through the CS, assign your character a general highschool stereotype. Eg: the jock, the nerd, the theater geek, etc.

Likewise, the kind of supernatural creature you are needs to be mentioned, as well as the level/type if that's included (eg. werewolves include alpha, beta, omega). Try your best to think outside of the box when it comes to supernatural creatures that usually go unused, or also collaborate (eg. starting a family of beast hunters, making a pack of werewolves, or a regular person, haha).

This is a mock of what it'd look like: John doe | 17 | @ roleplayer | werewolf-alpha | stereotype

females
sasha robinson | 17 | Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 | hell hound | the tomboy
jayden spencer | 16 | enigma2 enigma2 | werewolf | the sweetheart
lila hart | 16 | AGreatPerhaps AGreatPerhaps | human | the athlete
natalia cosmos | 17 | geminiy geminiy | nephilim | the popular girl
dior yagaro | 19 | vielpotato vielpotato | baba yaga | outsider/gossip girl

males
cyrus jackson|17| fin fin | werewolf alpha | the player
tyler shaw | 17 | snakeg0dd snakeg0dd | zeta werewolf | the drifter
eliseo biringanon | 17 | Remembrance Remembrance | bukaw/druid | the peacemaker
leviathan black | 17 | Out Of Words Out Of Words | shifter | the drifter
jordan westbrook | 18 | fin fin | human | the greaser

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentlinks" style="display: none;"]
I'm Supernatural.
chris'coding
[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
sounds interesting~
Oh, my first interest..? Thanks, you've built my confidence up from zero replies! Also, knowledge on the original Teen Wolf series isn't important as this is a spin-off with our own characters. Much of the former cast will either be modified or retconned. Our characters are the now! All you need to be aware of is whatever species of the supernatural you are, how modern high school works (haha), and that it's also set in 2020.

Also, you are not restrained by the Teen Wolf canon species, though some elements will be derived from there. If there's any mythos you've been dying to rp (one that's dealing with AP math, and high school parties, haha), have fun with it all.

In the character sheet there will be a section to explain what sort of mythological creature one is, and how much control they have over the abilities it grants them.

Always bare in mind though, that this is a high school drama just as much as it's supernatural!

BIG REMINDER: You don't have to have any knowledge on the Teen Wolf series to be a part of this!

Just follows the same premise, supernatural town, and teen characters.

d944a131b6a9206e73bff48bf63d83c7.gif

allow me to toss my hat in the ring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back