• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Beacon academy (RWBY)

Professor red

Your leading Pokémon expert
So I got into a anime called rwby and I love it. All the different styles of modded weaponsso I’m wondering if anyone would like to do a rwby roleplay with me.

rules not many

no constant one liners.

don’t just drop if. You you don’t like therely I gave tell me and I’ll Make changes.

Give me a heads up if your gonna be away.

now about me. I’m a single father so I may not always be able to reply right away. But am on every day and post lots.

I do 2 paragraphs. That’s my average. For character introductions I’ll make i about four paragraphs. And would like you to match the post length.

I’m most active in the evenings and late at night

what I ask from you

about half a Paragraph to two paragraphs.

OOC chat I love talking to my partners about plots and gen just a normal conversation I like.

End of the world. maybe rwby weapons and zombies I dunno. I’m just starting season two so I was planing of having our ocs start at signal and have like public tournament. The top say two students in the tournament get to go to signal. And maybe that’s your oc and mine. Then we start adding plots.

So I got into a anime called rwby and I love it. All the different styles of modded weaponsso I’m wondering if anyone would like to do a rwby roleplay with me.

rules not many

no constant one liners.

don’t just drop if. You you don’t like therely I gave tell me and I’ll Make changes.

Give me a heads up if your gonna be away.

now about me. I’m a single father so I may not always be able to reply right away. But am on every day and post lots.

I do 2 paragraphs. That’s my average. For character introductions I’ll make i about four paragraphs. And would like you to match the post length.

I’m most active in the evenings and late at night

what I ask from you

about half a Paragraph to two paragraphs.

OOC chat I love talking to my partners about plots and gen just a normal conversation I like.

Yo I'd be open for RWBY rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back