• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

QgRfG0R.png

❝ FORGIVE ME FATHER, FOR I HAVE SINNED. ❞

❝ RULES. ❞

All RpNation rules apply.

Discord is required for plotting and chatting. The actual rp will be held on RpNation.

I will not tolerate any type of discrimination out of character. Characters themselves can be but do not make that their whole personality or they will be removed.

All characters are of supernatural origin.

All characters must be between the ages of 17-19

The roles all have certain aspects about them that are required but other then that you can have them however you’d like. That’s why a lot of the descriptions are a bit short to allow for some refrain.

The crushes can possibly change later on however in the beginning they are required for plot purposes.

242f9c28c33976c06456436c61b57663.jpg
668c382e896281d4a36709a2a4c60350.jpg
e9a376acd43f370627f63cee7440843c.jpg
48b56c9f556083e8f09fa39be2726a14.jpg

❝ REPENTANCE.❞

—PREMISE.

At Beacon Acadmey the elite of the elite reign everyone here has mass amounts of money well their families do. So nothing like a bunch of stuck up teenagers all going to a well renowned academy to stir up some drama. Everything has always been perfect it’s had to be these parents pay big money for their childrens educations. However now several students have turned up dead and the school has no idea what’s happened. Rumors and accusations begin flying around as the students try to figure out what’s happening. A small group of people seem to be soon pushed into the spot light as many clues point to one of them being the murderer.

—ROLES.

THE TWINS. These two run the school both on top of the social pyramid. The brother head of most the sports teams while his sister rules the school with an iron thumb. Everyone looks to these two well those who care about social climbing that is. Notes on these two if you play as them. The sister must be a bitch she can have kind sides to her but she’s almost always ready to tear into someone. She absolutely hates the Freak and is on okay/friendly terms with the Neutral character. She also is obsessed with her twin brother wanting the best for him. The brother is a more laid back male but is super short tempered at times. He doesn’t care as much about his image like his twin does but he enjoys the perks of being popular. He has a crush on the Freak which pisses his sister off. The twins are also pure blood vampires.

Twin Sister - Open

Twin Brother - Open

THE FREAK. A bit of an outcast she doesn’t fit in at her high prestige school. Unlike her fellow classmates she doesn’t really care about fitting in though at times she really would like to be accepted. She lives with her aunt who unlike her is very social and well known in the community. The freak is best friends with the bestfriend. She is also growing close with both the Neautral and Badboy. While hiding the fact she has a crush on the male twin. It’s unknown what she is currently but she is in fact a vampire.

The Freak - Taken

THE BESTFRIEND. The childhood friend of the freak they’ve always been together. The two helping one another get through school and just enjoying one another’s company. The best friend is extremely smart and could be really popular if he gave up his friendship with the freak. However he would never abandon his friend. He has a childhood crush on the freak but is starting to develop an interest in the female twin. Unlike most the others he is a werewolf.

The Best friend - Open

THE BAD BOY. Not a whole lot is known about him. He’s new and already causing trouble amongst the students. He’s a rebel and doesn’t give a shit about anything though he’s becoming close friends with the Bestfriend. He’s also taken notice that the neutral seems to be eyeing him a whole lot lately. A bit of a mystery to everyone but it’s clear trouble follows him wherever he goes. The bad boy is a vampire.

The bad boy - Open

THE NEUTRAL. She likes fitting in but she’s also not a bitch. She has been at the twin sisters side for a long time but is finally losing interest in her. A bit tired of having to always look and be perfect it’s let her drift towards the outcast group becoming close friends with the freak while being on decent terms with the bestfriend. She can’t stand the twin brother thinking he’s going to break the freaks heart. She is a witch

The neutral - Open

&&— ❝ blood runs a beautiful red. ❞

Last edited:
Awesome once we get more interest I’ll post the link for the discord. The cs thread is up if you’d like to go ahead and start on your characters forms though.

Multiple people can apply for the same roles and the best one will be chosen. I’ll take in multiple things into account and if anyone drops out the next best will be given the role if still interested. This is just so everyone is aware and knows they might not get chosen even if they apply.

Great now we mainly need some interest for the twin male. Then we will see how the forms go but I’m so happy with the interest so far.

Great! The cs thread is up so you can head over there to work on your forms.

Bumping again so those applying can head to the cs and get forms started.

It’s October 23rd. Hopefully everyone interested will have a form submitted by then.

that’s correct! I have the discord created already but I it’s only for those who’ve selected for the roles. If people don’t make forms soon then the thread can’t start. Unfortunately if we don’t receive more interest and actual forms within this coming week I’ll just be closing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back