• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Beachy Reunion (FEMALE ROLE NEEDED)

Sounds good! I’ll look! Don’t worry guys! As long as you can get it up by Sunday at least, I will look them over! I don’t see anyone really going for the same role so most likely everyone will be accepted! All character sheets so far look good!

Quick question jasmyn jasmyn : Last time I checked, there were still some spaces open- do you want to wait until the slots are filled, or shall we get things going in the next day or so?

I’ve never RP through discord!
I am thinking just the ooc chat but I would be curious to hear everyone’s opinions on that!
Do some people maybe prefer to RP there vs the having a thread here?

I’ve never RP through discord!
I am thinking just the ooc chat but I would be curious to hear everyone’s opinions on that!
Do some people maybe prefer to RP there vs the having a thread here?
I don’t really like roleplaying over discord because of the character limit that they have on words. Plus, I’m used to a forum system than anything. Just my input. c: I think forum style is better all together.

Hi! I know you're looking for someone to fill the role, but I'm wondering if this rp still like kinda active?? I'm a sucker for the flirty characters. ^_^

STILL OPEN FOR FLIRTY ROLE AND POSSIBLY MORE.
LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN POST 1-2 TIMES A WEEK AT LEAST.

I know for sure we have a flirty role open, gotta check for others. If you wanna make a character sheet the link is above (:

Bumping again, sorry.
Still looking for a flirty role as well as a leader of the pack role!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back