• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Be Your Worst Self: Monster Prom RP ☠ ❤ Open & Accepting

TIMESKIP imminent! When should we jump to?

• Lunch time

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Evening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Next Day (AM)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
EE_MAE.jpeg

Yan Xi

When Eve talked about offering her own blood for wrecking the performance, well... Yan Xi wouldn't mind if she was being honest but the problem was there wasn't a speck of blood in her body anymore. Okay, there still is but she's pretty sure it would be disgusting to do so considering that it's has become gel-like, and it's been years ever since she died. Cold, gel-like blood. Sounds disgusting but if the vampire really wanted it, it'd be odd but sure.

"T-technically the performance is finished!" She looked back to see the crowd of ARAxEVE shippers, the look in their eyes making her doubt if the choice she made was right. Did she really ruin ARA's show? Just the thought of it made her want to cave. Can the ground just swallow her whole? She didn't want to be in the midst of all this right now.

Tear formed as her lips quivered at the thoughts swirling in her mind. She clutched the rim of her hat as if it could hide her face and looked to the ground in shame. It was then that Camelot came to save her hide from the shipping warriors.

She was glad that someone saw things her way. Yes! It was all about protecting ARA. Yan Xi was very glad for Camelot and mouthed him a silent thank you as her mind was somewhat put at ease by his words. But what happened next was something the Jiangshi never expected.

When ARA's eyes were on her, her eyes widened. She didn't think that her idol would so much as look at her. Their eyes met, or was that just what she wanted to happen? Either way, she wanted her heart to do somersaults if it could still beat as it did before, if she was still human she would have died. Did her cheeks just darken in color? She's not really sure if it was possible considering, ya know, she's dead but that would certainly be how she felt right now.

When ARA stepped closer to give her a kiss on the cheek, that was when the world stopped moving. Just for a fraction of a second, it was all that was happening. The Kitsune's lips were hot to Yan Xi's cold dead skin. It was nice, it's been a while since she felt warmth. The action had left the undead dumbfounded, paralyzed, like a deer in the headlights. If the students were in an uproar she didn't hear them, if Eve was saying anything she didn't hear him, the only thing she heard was ARA's words and it mentioned about being carried to the classroom. "YES MY QUEEN!" She blurted out. "I'll take you to our room, we have first period together."

And with that, Yan Xi held out her arm to Camelot, ready to carry ARA to their classroom like the Queen that she was.

mention: || interaction: . D O V E . D O V E Coyote Hart Coyote Hart The Prophet The Prophet

"Yep, that's me," Rexy said, halfheartedly and a little stiff as the Pizza Camper grabbed him by the shoulders. He wasn't great with names, but Judas was one that probably wouldn't be lost to the memory hole. "Rexy Hawthorne, professional actor, part-time worker at Axel's Pizza, and high school student, at your service." Rexy did the effort to not sound so deadpan, because he didn't want any of his fans to think he didn't appreciate them, even if this particular fan happened to be that weird cryptid living in the alley. But it was nine in the morning on a Monday and he was already a little fried, not to mention way out of practice when it came to calling upon his celeb persona. Hopefully, Rexy wouldn't be asked to do a line from one of the movies he'd been in.

"And yeah, it was no problem." Rexy had actually been bugging his parents to do something about that tent and the entity living within for several weeks, and had finally decided to go behind their backs and call the raccoon exterminators himself last night. Not wanting to look like a liar, he pulled out his phone and hastily sent the exterminators a message to cancel. "I've gotta admit, It is pretty impressive you've survived on those sticks for so long. Not counting the heart attack. Seriously, I'd probably die eating food from the restaurant for maybe five days straight, and I'm a robot. But you really should probably do something about your living arrangements, like... I dunno. Call Young Adult Protective Services? Assuming you can call government agencies on God, but I don't see why not, since someone brought Cthulhu to court last month."

Rexy didn't really have much to say about the shark-mermaid-girl who sauntered in and casually started cleaning rubble out of her clothes like some superhero who'd just clocked out, or Priscilla's pretty obvious crush on her, mainly because he was too busy wallowing in self-pity over being socially awkward and unable to connect to normal monsters. "Aaand off they go. I'll pay you back for the scotch sometime, but I've got class to not show up for."

Interactions: Coyote Hart Coyote Hart
Mentions: Ghoulina Ghoulina Technicolor Cat Technicolor Cat

1609314423771.png

(outfit as pictured)
Sandra
interaction: Ghoulina Ghoulina Technicolor Cat Technicolor Cat
Sandra had initially assumed her words had worked the batgirl had seemingly calmed down or maybe frozen up in pure fear and now Sandra was trying to remember just where she'd seen her before. Wasn't her name Priscilla or was it parsnip salad.. no that wasn't a name at all..

The tremor of the school's structure quickly ripped Sandra from her thoughts usually most things didn't cause the tremor sensing abilities to kick-off unless she was on a web or other certain surface at least it was more or less background noise. but one person moved heavily enough to cause it. The shark lady... brya? wasn't that her name yes? Sandra had no time to think on the matter when the shark woman showed up and scooped up Priscilla? or was a prisolini? into her arms the batgirl freaking out even further hugging the shark woman and crying hysterically. a frown further formed on Sandra's face.. but it looked more like a widening smile thanks to her upside-down positioning. prisolongy? or was it actually priscilla? looked back at Sandra... quirking each of her eyebrows inquisitively she hoped that maybe they'd calmed down enough to chat.. instead, they just started freaking out again. was she really that utterly terrifying? carefully reorientating herself to a grounded position Sandra's wide-body forced many people to walk underneath her as she raised her torso well above the height of the more "average" student here all eyes on both Brya and... the batgirl. Brya explained that apparently getting super close to people and talking to them... scared them? Sandra tilted her head to the side again quirking each of her eyebrows. how where you suppose to maintain eye contact with them? but it did make total sense.

crossing her arms underneath her chest for a moment she'd think on the topic and nod softly. "hmm you make an excellent point... I should try that next time, and I sincerely apologize ... umm.. Prisaliad... no Pricilla yes.. for frightening you so much.. I had no intention whatsoever to do so" Sandra commented in a smooth fairly emotionless voice.. forcing a small smile onto her face. gently with her chitin covered hands, she'd reach out and stroke Pricilla on the head.. very carefully almost like a pet. Sandra knew that patting people made themm feel better and hopefully it would fix the awkward greeting they had made today.

197a4dbc9d6e473a987b8a642fbf162c.png

Interacting with: Athanas Athanas Technicolor Cat Technicolor Cat

Despite being ninety percent sure they had been cutting it way too close, class wasn't starting and Jacinth was bored out of her mind. Without a phone to busy herself, time passed by at a snail's pace. Probably even slower than that! And for the ever on the move Jacinth, that meant she needed to get a move on. Even during classes, Jacinth can't exactly be stopped from leaving the classroom to go to the restroom even though everyone knew a ghost didn't need to go. Oh to be free of such mortal needs was truly one of the many boons that came with being part of the undead. Still, the teachers rarely cared whenever she left. Sometimes, she even had the audacity to not come back for the remainder of the period - though that sometimes landed her in some hot water.

She eyed her sister for a moment before her body began to drift through the back of the chair. She reclined backwards, laying down on air with her hands behind the back of her head as she floated out of the classroom. A bit of tardiness would be forgivable. She lifted up a couple of inches to make sure she doesn't pass through any other students as she cruised down the hallway, eyeing the people around. She gave a wave to some that she knew and barely anyone batted an eye on what she was doing. She had travelled like this far more times than she could count - and honestly, it was relaxing as all hell.

She was almost out of the school at this point when she spotted two familiar sights. Her grin grew wide as she corrected herself to a standing position and floated in front of them.

"Well, if it isn't two of my most favorite people in this school!" Jacinth cheerfully said, floating backwards with little regard to the other students milling about the hallways. The Wrights, though clearly people you shouldn't mess with, had always piqued Jacinth's interest. Maybe it was because they were fellow delinquents - though her and her sister's delinquency were usually much more lighthearted than theirs - or maybe it was because they both seemed like they had mysterious pasts. Whatever the reason was, it pushed Jacinth to at least introduce herself properly to the two; though she was much more acquainted to Enoch than his roommate.

So she turned her attention to him, making a motion of look at her watch - whatever power out there at least gave her a functioning ghost wristwatch - and spoke once again. "Wow, you two are really cutting it close. Closer than Jasper and I would ever plan on doing." The ghost claimed with a heavy sigh and a shake of her head, tone laced with mock disappointment. It would only take a mere moment to recognize that she was anything but serious. "Best be careful now, you land folk can get in quite a bind with those traffic regulations." Thank whoever was in charge that they never thought of putting any kind of restrictions on flying - seeing as there weren't as many flyers as there were cars. She rarely understood the appeal of it when she was still alive and solid, now they were just pretty much useless to her considering she couldn't even sit on it and let it do the moving for her.

"What's got you running so late?" Her eyes twinkled and her lips curled into a smirk. "Did you cook up some schemes?" She's worked with Enoch in the past for some petty schemes here and there and she found most of them fun, at the expense of others of course. She always looks forward to when he'll approach her asking for her help once again in exchange for a few favors. It's a mutually beneficial relationship and one that she holds a little closer than others.

prissy.jpg

“Cocaine can’t impart a meaningful high through skin contact, especially not when it was that waterlogged and indirect. You should be completely fine.”

Of course Brya had the answer! Thank goodness, she wasn't high on cocaine and her skin definitely wouldn't turn inside out! Priscilla let out a sigh of relief and relaxed considerably, genuinely relieved but also a little embarrassed. When Brya shifted her position onto a single mighty arm, she had little complaint but took a moment to lean over and admire the shark amazons strength, so effortless. In that moment, she realized how small and puny she must seem to both Brya and Sandra who would easily tower over her if she was standing. In her head she wondered what the exact difference would be, as she knew she herself would be lucky to reach 6 feet tall in heels. Wide eyed she watched Sandra as she approached right way up, her many legs moving gracefully closer to her and her heroine. A little nervous, she looked up at her sheepishly, feeling like a wee little baby between two sentinels.

"hmm you make an excellent point... I should try that next time, and I sincerely apologize ... umm.. Prisaliad... no Pricilla yes.. for frightening you so much.. I had no intention whatsoever to do so"

Prisaliad? Sandra reached out and Priscilla instinctively lowered her ears and grimaced, but then she felt her begin softly... petting her head. Nobody had ever petted her before, and something primal unlocked inside her and she immediately calmed down and let out a happy squeak, something she hadn't intended and couldn't remember doing before. This was nice, maybe it was okay to be a wee little baby- wait! She was a full grown teenager! She was blossoming into womanhood, out to grow and chase her dreams and- ohhh, that did feel nice though... No! She wriggled a little more and haphazardly tried to get down, not wanting to irritate Brya though she was sure there was little she could do to actually harm her physically. She first tried to move one leg over and to step down to the ground, but realized that she couldn't reach the ground at all and once again felt a pang of humiliation. She flopped her leg back and wriggled a little more, ultimately pulling her legs back and slipping right through Brya's arm and landing on the ground with a thud. Priscilla was a fairly clumsy girl, and she immediately regretted not simply asking Brya to put her down. Nevertheless, she quickly stumbled up and smoothed herself down before laughing awkwardly, blushing fiercely.

"Hahah, what a crazy misconception huh? I don't really have any experience with that kind of stuff, sorry for the dramatics- I am really embarrassed... Thank you for helping me Brya, you lifted me up like it was nothing, you're so strong! A-and it's okay, Sandra right? I know my name is a little tricky, you can call me Priss if you like. I was rude to you, I am sorry for thinking you were a hallucination. Are you new here? I don't think I've seen you around before."

The more she looked at Sandra, the more she realized how pretty she was- in a somewhat unsettling way. She felt horrible for accusing her earlier, she knew how hard it was to be in a new school and it couldn't have been easy to socialize or even maneuver around because of her size but she seemed to do so quite beautifully. In any case, she hoped the spider was ready for the near constant string of hijinks that seemed to happen round the clock- AND prom was coming up soon! The hijinks would only increase! She looked back at Brya again, marveling at her muscles, wondering how many dozens of mighty potential suitors with royal pedigree would be lining up to ask her out and felt somewhat glum, unsure why. Maybe it was because she felt so less impressive, her dainty figure much less impressive- Wait, were her clothes ripped?

"Oh my gosh Brya! Are you okay, what happened to your clothes?"

Was she in an accident? Was it an explosion? Did she get in a fight? DID SOMEONE ATTACK HER? She pictured it but then quickly dismissed the thought, an imaginary Brya punching an evildoer into the sun in her mind with complete ease.

✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - - - Secret bonus!

Interaction: Technicolor Cat Technicolor Cat Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

JASPER LAPIDARIUS

Jasper glared at the empty seat belonging to Jacinth. Of course her sister would ditch her in the boring, almost deserted classroom. She let out a huff. It was barely tolerable with her there, but now that she was gone, why would she sit still when there were students out there to mess around with?

It also didn’t seem like homeroom was going to start anytime soon for some reason. She could’ve sworn she had slipped in the nick of time, but now she wasn’t so sure. Jasper paused, a thought popping in her head — a time deity’s relative might’ve stretched the hours! It wouldn’t be the first time, and it definitely wouldn’t be the last.

During winter, one of Chrono’s many great-granddaughters transferred to their school, and on their first day, they made the day skip from first period to last in less than a minute. Which was cool and all, but it gave her no time to plan a single proper prank that day. She couldn’t even manage the basic, elementary stunt of sticking pants to chairs and ended up in detention for getting caught in the middle, which frustrated her to no end. It was one of the few cases teachers could put a strike on her less than spotless record — most of the time, they didn’t know it was happening until it happened. It was a dirty stain on her chain of successful pranks, and she didn’t even have the ability to rewind time to wipe it clean.

Moodily contemplating the state of her mischief-making skills, Jasper made a decision and pulled away from her chair to walk out the door. She paid no attention to her surroundings as she flew up, soaring through halls. Winging her way past a bathroom, she screeched to a stop. Bathrooms. Bathrooms were classic locations for pranks; monster students and teachers alike needed them, and it was hard to suspect such a common implement would fail you. Until it did.

Grinning impishly — sometimes her parents wondered if they had imp blood somewhere in their ancestry — she pulled open the door. And frowned.

It looked like someone else’s stunt had gone through the place, the aftermath of whatever they had done flooding it with water. She scrunched up her face. While she preferred a clean canvas, it wasn’t like this couldn’t be worked with. Probably.

It was then she noticed the two occupants of the bathroom, and she winced. Someone looked like they needed a much larger dryer than the one nailed to the wall, and the other looked completely done with the world. It didn’t miss her that one of them was Rexy, and could possibly get her a discount at Axel’s if she did her acquaintance thing right. The other guy really seemed to look as if he required immediate assistance, and never let it be said she wasn’t an altruistic person.

“Want any help?” Jasper tried for a harmless smile, but it came out as more of a maniac beam. Pointing a thumb at the door, she added, “I have some extra clothes in my locker if you need them. You look scarily skinny enough to fit.”

Rummaging through her pants pockets, she pulled out a packet of… Red Hot Chili Twists? Good enough. “You should eat more; you look like you’re about to ascend. Take this.” She tossed the bag at the angel, hoping his arms worked well enough to catch it. She wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t.

Turning to Rexy, she mulled over what to say. Hopefully her very thought out greeting would cause the animatronic to want to give her pizza freebies for all of the near future. She took a deep breath and said, “Hey, what’s up?”

INTERACTIONS: SP3CT3R SP3CT3R || Coyote Hart Coyote Hart || MENTIONS: AI10100 AI10100

Last edited:
Bryakrull Versenchenne V’Kerrigenne

Brya allowed Sandra to move closer because she seemed genuine in her actions, and more importantly, Priscilla seemed to be a great deal calmer. When the spider randomly went in to pet the bat-girl she was thinking about intervening again, but before she could Priscilla reacted like a tranq’d bat, complete with happy squeaking. That thoroughly distracted her, both from her previous train of thought, and her usual knightly demeanor. The bat-girls actions simultaneously activated three separate parts of her brain, her hyper-protective side, the ooh cute fluffy animal side, and, most of all, the oh no, girl pretty side. A few moments later Priscilla wriggled off her arm while the jock shark was distracted. She landed a little rough and Brya was briefly worried, but she immediately popped back up again with an awkward laugh and a blush.

Brya promptly snapped out of it and shelved those feelings for the long-term, with the speedy ease of a trained royal. She was back in her jovial normality by the time Priscilla fully recovered and began to speak. From what the bat-girl said it seemed as if she had been in quite the panic before Brya arrived, given how grateful she was for her arrival and how she had apparently thought Sandra was a hallucination. She also commented on Brya’s strength, which was understandable since she had just been lifted, but the jock shark wasn’t sure why she was commenting on her normal strength. She also commented on not knowing who the spider-girl was, which Brya assumed was normal. Brya had been trained to seek out and memorize the names of everyone around her as a matter of course, but she was at least aware that that wasn’t normal.

Brya noted that Priscilla had turned to her, and seemed to be staring with unknown thoughts on her mind. When she spoke she seemed to be shocked to notice that Brya’s clothes were a bit of a mess. The shark considered for a moment before deciding that it was probably fine to talk about. She spoke in a very mildly bothered tone, “Yeah I got hit by a truck. It was like, so annoying. I was running to school like usual, and that whole mess made me lose way more minutes than usual. I had to pry apart the compacted front of the truck, pry open the side door, and muscle the driver out. It completely ruined my shirt, but I think it’s still fine for today right?”

As if to accompany her question she reached up and fiddled with the shirt, flipping it up to show the ragged edge, and incidentally also the bottom half of her bra. Her bra was far, far fancier than the rest of her clothes, largely because it wasn’t actually of landwalker make. She had purchased most of her clothes as either comically oversized clothes that just barely fit her, or were custom made, but she didn’t want to deal with that for her bra, so she had just kept the royally made one. The outside was usually fairly opaque, but while the bra’s basic construction was absurdly durable by most standards, the outer portion had been added when she went to the shore, and was far less durable. This meant that the underlying fine mesh of an unknown, see-through metal was fully visible. For that matter it was also mildly internally luminescing, the true mark of V’Kerrigenne smithing, as it was a mark of status when they lived out of reach of the sun. Without a care in the world Brya flipped her ruined shirt back down, and seemed to remember something, speaking up in a questioning tone, “So like, I know hit and runs are a thing up on the surface, but do you think that applies if you are the one getting hit? I left pretty quick after getting the driver out because I didn’t want to be even more late and they seemed fine, so I wonder if that will be a problem later. For that matter I still really need to clean the rest of the paint off, the impact left a bunch of paint behind on my abs.”

Present: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Ghoulina Ghoulina

Judas Icarus.png
"Rude..." Judas commented as the shark lady left without saying a word to him. He waved goodbye to Priscilla though. It seemed that she had become somewhat flustered from holding a dude's pants while in the presence of someone she had a crush on. Welp. Good luck gal. Hope you get to go on a date with her.

At Rexy's comment, Judas dug through his bag to find his phone. It was already nine?? hOLY sHIT. He needed to fix this mess and get to class. In a fit of panic, Judas began to pick up his pants, throw them on his head, frantically pull at the paper towel machine to get enough paper to dry himself off, and fish his shoes out of the toilet.

"Yeah, honestly I have no idea how I'm thin as a stick and still alive after so many breadsticks," Judas said. He jumped up and pulled his shirt out of the ceiling vent, where it immediately ripped. Judas cursed. "Rexy, your pizzeria sells smoothies, right? I've saved up a few pennies, so I'll stop by this afternoon to get something healthy into my system."

Judas yanked at his belt, which had somehow got partially sucked down the drain. It popped out, but not before almost whacking Rexy in the face. He wrapped the thing around his neck like some fancy choker. He then attempted to put on the remaining half of his shirt, which just fell off his body.

"Also I can't really call child protective services on God," Judas said as he panicked around the bathroom, "He keeps messing with me whenever I try. The payphone breaks, the call doesn't go through, a truck crashes into the telephone pole next to me... you get the gist. It doesn't bother me though. I don't think it's possible to shoplift a lawyer anyway."

Judas ran around looking for his socks, and he eventually found them inside his bag. Which thankfully meant no wet socks. His shoes were wet, but he could use some wind to knock the water out of them later.

"If you need to go to class, then please go," Judas began to shove Rexy towards the door. He wanted Rexy out so that he could barricade himself in the bathroom and fix whatever his mess before homeroom. Maybe he would have a chance to not show up as if he fell into the courtyard's fountain. But of course, life was cruel, and someone just had to walk into the bathroom.

"FUCK!" Judas screamed as the newcomer ran into the restroom. But Judas breathed a sigh of relief when he realized that it was just Jasper-- or her doppelganger. When Judas enrolled at the school, he noticed a pair of girls who looked awfully similar to angels he knew back in heaven. But for some reason, neither of them seemed to recognize him in class. Judas didn't know if it was because they were doppelgangers, or because of that time that he accidentally admitted someone into heaven who ended up trying to make a campfire out of tampons. Now was the time to see which of them was it.

"Jasper! Thank goodness it's you and not someone else!" Judas exclaimed, "It's been too long! How was heaven! Oh, and yeah, I'll take the clothes."

Judas somehow managed to catch the bag of chili twists. He wasn't going to complain about free food. After Judas vandalized the school vending machines, the school had put upside down crosses on all of them, which terrified Judas to the point where he wasn't willing to steal food from them anymore.

"Eyy, graham cracker chips!" Judas misread the package name, "You remembered what snacks I like! Thanks!"

Judas squeezed the bag until it popped open with a loud explosion, although thankfully no twists fell out of the bag. Then Judas eagerly put a twist inside his mouth.

They were not graham cracker chips.

"Ahhhh!! My mouth!" Judas screamed. The pain! The pain! It was like he had drunk the contents of a volcano! Judas scooped floor water into his mouth to try to staunch the pain, but it was no use. Perhaps another graham cracker chip would fix the problems! Yes, that was it! Judas took another 'chip' out of the bag and shoved it desperately into his mouth.

Nope! It just made the pain ten times worse! Judas felt like every nerve in his body was jittering and on fire. A wave of endorphins rushed to his head, but it wasn't enough. Judas was starting to hallucinate.

"The light! I see the light! Bright blue as ARA's hair, I'm being beckoned towards it! Ah, the irony! The irony! For an angel to be cast down to earth just to burn up and go to hell!"

Judas careened around the bathroom before he fell with a splash onto the bathroom floor. The bright pink light filling his vision began to turn into many different shapes. This was more terrifying and intense than any drug.

"The stone age! The answer lies in the stone age! Fortelling the KFC mafia and their monopoly on fried beef, forever unknown to all except the DISCIPLES OF THE STONE AGE! FOREVER LONG GONE, NEVER TO BE ACCESSED AGAIN!! IT LIES IN THE STONE AGE!!"

Judas wasn't doing too good. His mind was slowly slipping under the spices from the chili twists. It wasn't Jasper's fault, it was just that Judas didn't do well with spicy food.

"Now, before I'm taken away by the . D O V E S with their shotguns, free us all from this tyrannical Mesopotamia! The answer lies in the stone age! The history textbooks all predated it!!"

|| Interactions: Jasper ( Ambiloquous Ambiloquous ), Rexy ( SP3CT3R SP3CT3R ) ||​

Last edited:
EVErest Carolingian
EVEREST.jpeg
Everest could only laugh at the development of events, bringing his hands together as he watched. "Of course I knew Yan's blood would be…. difficult. I was only teasing. Truth be told, I'd rather not go through all that effort here and now. But in exchange for your considerably more drinkable blood, an autograph sounds just perfect. I am feeling a bit parched~" after ARA kissed the two play crashers as a 'autograph', Eve took the opportunity to fluidly slip under Camelot's arm to stand close behind him, pressing his chest against his back. Craning his head towards his neck and drawing a rather ornate looking pen from his pocket, Eve gave the crowd a show to make up for the earlier ruined one. "So where do you want it? The autograph, I mean. Oh! I see." Eve saw his branded wristband in the corner of his eye, and whilst sliding a hand down his arm to grasp his wrist wrote with his other hand an elegant 'EVE' on the wrist band. Simultaneously, white fanged teeth deftly and painlessly struck into Camelot's neck, taking blood for as long as he wrote his signature. Stepping back from his meal with a purposeful dribble of blood trailing from the corner of his mouth, Eve's eyes landed on a camera pointing his way. Licking away the blood he smiled, winking. "Delicious."

Then came the dutiful yell of the zombie, and Eve couldn't help but laugh once again. "What dedicated fans indeed. I don't usually get to drink dragon blood, they're much too prideful. It's quite good." He smiled, before adding on "Since you have such good blood I'll let you in on a secret. That wristband is rare. I only had six of that color made; combine that with my signature and you're looking at quite the fortune. A little disappointing to see such a cheap watch using it, but the band itself could get you a lot. Now come on! I do believe you two are in charge of bringing my wonderful ARA to our first class. I'll be along in a moment, I'd rather walk. Try not to let Yan pass out from being in her vicinity for too long though, alright? She looks like she's in a trance." Eve looked back over towards the crowd and the many varied emotions with a a smile. Yan and Camelot were certainly going to get a fair bit of attention for a long time.

Interactions: . D O V E . D O V E Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

Camelot Claw.png
Whew. It seemed that things didn't go absolutely horribly. Camelot had ARA and Eve's charms to thank. The reason why Camelot and Junior Yan weren't going to get mobbed by the crowd was going to be credited to the smooth way ARA and Eve diffused the situation. Camelot was kinda envious of that skill.

"You've got really soft lips," Camelot marveled flirtatiously as ARA's lips touched his cheek. This was definitely much better than an autograph. Camelot wouldn't even need to redraw his tarot cards for this. Besides, he could keep a photo as a memento. Pink dusted Camelot's cheeks, although he remained unabashed. Things as flirty as this weren't enough to break Camelot's cool, even with a bunch of camera shutters.

Camelot lifted his arm to allow Eve to slip underneath behind him. He lifted his wrist to make it more convenient for Eve to sign it. Then he closed his eyes and smiled at the pleasant feeling of the blood leaving his neck from Eve's fangs. When he opened his eyes again, Eve's signature was on the watchband on his wrist. It was almost like getting a tattoo, especially since after this, Camelot wasn't going to be taking off his wristwatch. He liked valuable things, but he wasn't going to sell them.

"This dragon here holds no pride, worry not," Camelot grinned to Eve, "Besides, I think your vampire fangs are really fun. I'll definitely keep this wristband and its autograph dear to me. I'm also probably going to splurge during first period and get a watch more suitable for this."

Camelot suddenly turned to the crowd and pointed at one particular individual. He shouted, "Randy! I know you've managed to catch a few photos with that camera of yours! Send them to me as soon as you can!"

He was going to get the pictures printed and put them into his wallet. The guy named Randy in the crowd looked up at Camelot with a startled expression and raised his camera in acknowledgment. A few fans turned their eyes on Randy. Well shit. Looks like there was a minor significant amount of attention on Camelot right now. It didn't bother me, Camelot just hoped it would mean more tarot reading customers and not more distractions.

With that, Camelot went to join Yan Xi, taking her extended arms and adding his arms to make a makeshift chair for ARA to sit on. He teasingly said to Yan Xi, "If this keeps going, we're going to end up as ARA's shadows for prom. Wouldn't that be absolutely ticklishly fun?"

Ah. That's right. ARA was working to become the prom queen. While Camelot had no doubt that ARA would be able to rise to the high position, he wondered if this was a good opportunity to advertise his tarot card reading. He twisted his head towards ARA, "Hey, by the way, queen, when we get to class, do you want a tarot card reading to light your way towards prom queen status?"

|| Interactions: Everest ( The Prophet The Prophet ), ARA ( . D O V E . D O V E ), Yan Xi ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ) ||​

1610339983275.png
(outfit as pictured)
Sandra
interaction: Technicolor Cat Technicolor Cat Ghoulina Ghoulina
petting someone was Sandra's usual fallback social option it always seemed to work for whatever reason she was clueless to.. maybe it just felt nice? What Sandra had not expected with precillias reaction, the bat girl making an adorable chirping squeak noise as Sandra petted her. she couldn’t help but smile in a predatory way but she couldn’t help it, pedipalp clacking together cheerfully, this was nice... maybe she should just start off with the petting instead of trying to greet people? It seemed to work far better. backing away slightly now as Pracillia wriggled around in Brya's arm dropping to the ground in a clumsy sort of way Sandra's largest set of eyes staring down at the chuckling blushing bat girl.. who was again being very very cute. squeezing her hands together she let out a little "sqee" noise until she realized that Parsnips was addressing her directly.

"it's perfectly fine... i tend to have a.. unsettling effect on others and ill be happy to call you priss" Sandra nodded a little bit trying to make a more kind smile but instead of a kind looking smile it ended up being once again rather creepy. "as for me being here.. iv been here a few days, iv simple managed to keep out of the way surprisingly enough." Sandra then stated as you would be surprised how easy it was for her to stay out of sight when one wanted to.. still, doorways were the worst. it was at that moment Priss decided to panic over Brya's ripped clothing. Sandra only then noticed it having totally ignored it, to begin with after all clothing was.. annoying for any Brya's or her own size.. even her shirts were not exactly the most comfortable despite them being custom made they ended up being tight around her chest and she couldn't help but feel that someone may have done it intentionally. Brya then explained that she'd be struck by a truck making Sandra quirk an eyebrow slightly. "I believe it should be entirely fine for now Brya" Sandra commented, 4 of her eyes fixed on the shorc as she lifted her shirt.. resulting in some somewhat indecent exposure Sandra cheeks going a little bit red because of it though not wanted to comment as she didn't know how to talk tactfully.

luckily however the subject shifted to the legal process of vehicle on monster collisions in the of a hit and run. Attention all shifting over to Brya Sandra crossed her arms thinking for a moment as she did know something on the subject. as a few weeks ago she had a cousin visit from Australia he was about the same size as herself but a much heavier build probably because he was Australian. he had a similar run-in with a truck leaving it totally wreaked, and if she remembered correctly it came under the negligence of the driver even if hitting the person caused damage to the vehicle. "well as far as I know the truck driver is more or less at fault since you count as a pedestrian.. you should be perfectly fine" Sandra spoke with a slight tone of confidence in her voice.. though in the process of speaking to Brya she'd without noticing it gotten uncomfortably close to her having leaned her human-like torso forward over Priscillia to get closer to Brya. realizing this Sandra backed off her pedipalps tapped together awkwardly, lowering herself to her normal resting height.

855d3d84aa1806f35e610e68359a0a579beb2253r1-1104-879v2_hq.jpg
ARA was pleased with the unexpected turn of events, and even more so with the duo's reactions. "Ah, so that's why you looked familiar." She told Yan Xi once she was told they share a first class, her smile unfaltering. "I don't believe I remember your name, though. Oh, I do know it's royally rude of me but do forgive me, will you? I'm afraid my immortality has taught me how to be selective on which names I should remember. Clearly I overlooked your relevance." She soldiered on without a single care at her implication. Countless millennia of being doted on made her immune to repercussions. One of the many perks of being the charming ARA, you see. There were only so much a coquettish smile and a few honeyed words couldn't fix.

Once her softness was praised, however, she couldn't help but giggle at the blushing boy. "Thank you, love. It's definitely because my diet is strictly composed of nothing but fresh livers." Where does she get them, you ask?

"Our bright and shining ARA, please take our livers!" A bunch of backgrounders squealed from the thick crowd.

"Ara ara~ maybe later at lunch time, my lovelies~!" ARA responded in that sing-song voice of hers before blowing a kiss to their direction.

Shortly after, the dragon and the undead readied themselves and ARA wasted no time in mounting their linked arms. "I'm sure you guys already know, but I'm usually carried on the pARAnquin™." The pARAnquin™, as in a golden-trimmed, pink palanquin that loyal fans usually use to get her around the campus. "It's so silly because they hold various kinds of tournament just to determine who gets to carry it every single day. I am so flattered. Like, am I really worth all those efforts?" The last sentence was barely a question as she delivered it in such a way that suggested that the only possible answers are yes or hell yes! "Do you guys join those? Oh, what am I saying? Of course you do. I mean, you guys are true fans, right? Right? Mhm, I thought so."

It was Eve's voice which stopped her from taking half of their lifetimes through idle chatter. She fluttered her fingers at her trusty vampire BFF, "I'll surely be missing you during the short span we're apart, my moon. I'll see you in class and don't forget we'll be hitting the spa later." She winked at him. The two immortals barely stay post-attendance anyways. They entered Spooky High for one and one reason alone- Prom! (The statement is true for her at least.) Class activities and homeworks can go fork themselves up! Besides, those are what fans and thralls are for.

Speaking of fans... ARA eyed the dense crowd around them before snapping her fingers and yelling: "DISPERSE!" On cue, half of the audience (a good portion of which weren't even a part of the Spooky High community) went on their merry way, clearing the path for Camelot and Yan Xi.

"Tarot reading? Ara ara, I didn't figure you for a cartomancer." She played with a few locks of her pink hair. "Are you a classmate of mine, too? Geez! Perhaps I should practice staying after attendance. Anyways, why not? It's not like I, or anyone, needs assurance that I will be the Prom Queen. I mean, me as Spooky High's Prom Queen just makes sense, right? Right? RIGHT? Unless you doubt me? Do you doubt me? DO YOU?" At this point, her formerly swaying tails were now all stiff and fanned out as her pupils constricted and burned into Camelot.

Coyote Hart Coyote Hart Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum The Prophet The Prophet

Jay the Mara

Jay was used to the odd invisible visibility she enjoyed. Most people knew her to some extent, and she tended to draw attention with the way she dressed and acted, but relatively few people actually dared approach her. Unfortunately for the course of her day, one of the few people who liked to do so was one of the first people she saw. Jacinth was, okay, and that was the most she was willing to say. She primarily dealt with Enoch, as they both had a shared interest in chaos, but Jay stayed largely uninvolved. When Jacinth loudly proclaimed Jay to be one of her favorite people, Jay’s only response was a baleful stare.

Jacinth was often friendly towards her, and frankly it both unsettled Jay, and raised her hackles. If she was a cat she would probably be puffing up and hissing whenever the ghost girl approached her, but since she was a Mara she mostly just silently gave her dark looks. She was never quite sure how much if it made it through her natural glamour. For that matter she was rarely if ever sure what exactly people saw, besides Enoch. She knew that once someone fully knew the glamour was there it went away, but until then it was usually a damnably flexible thing, subtly altering and normalizing peoples perceptions of her. She wasn’t really sure how it worked, and she didn’t have anybody to ask.

For now that didn’t really matter. She had to talk to somebody other than Enoch first thing in the morning, and that required focus. ……..and also not drawing any knives. This time. Probably. She would make up her mind as the conversation went on. For now she just clamped down on her psychic abilities and spoke in a quiet rasp, “Good Morning. The local law doesn’t like to touch the people I run with, so I don’t think it will be an issue.” After a moments pause she turned her baleful stare to Enoch and spoke in a slightly different rasping tone that only Enoch would know marked humor, “If you burn the school down before I have my degree, you and me will have issues.”

Addressed: Athanas Athanas AI10100 AI10100

prissy.jpg

A-a truck?! Priscilla listened carefully, reacting to each nuance of the encounter with shock and awe. Brya was hit by a truck- and she was absolutely fine! Except for her poor shirt, and the scrapes of paint on her glorious abs. Hanging on every word, she was caught completely off guard when the regal shark girl lifted her shirt. Priscilla could feel the blood rushing to her head, it was shocking for a lady to reveal their lower chest in such a way- much less Brya, her beloved icon. She wrapped her arms around her self shyly and couldn't help but stare. Brya was wearing a gorgeous bra, it looked incredibly well made and seemed to even glow! Words seemed lost to her, she stood there feeling stupidly helpless, completely dazzled and overwhelmed as Brya continued on, something about a hit and run, her brilliantly pulling the driver out of the wreckage. Of course she would, Brya was a hero, even to careless fools who hit her with their trucks. She dreamily looked up at Brya when she flipped her shirt back down, eyes shining with adoration.

"T-this is... is this weird? To feel like this about- about another girl... No, it's just admiration- right?"

The thoroughly shaken bat girl pondered suddenly, looking up at her knight in shining bra, Brya.

"... I don't really care. It feels nice."

She smiled sheepishly again, not sure how to respond, and she didn't really need to because Sandra chimed in that as a pedestrian, Brya would probably be fine. This was a relief, as Priscilla truly didn't want to fumble through an attempt at an answer- she tended to fly nearly everywhere she needed to go, and vehicles were the least of her worry. Priscilla had flown into light posts, trees, remote control planes and birds. Yes, the birds were truly the worst, sometimes she was sure they aimed for her. Suddenly, she could sense Sandra moving closer and closer to Brya, leaning her torso ever nearer making Priscilla back up closer as well, looking up at the two towering monoliths. It was in this sweet and confusing moment that she realized something that would forever change her. She liked giant women. Yes, giant women were the best, and if she couldn't be one because of her own cursed puny body, the very next best thing was to be near them.

"W-well, I am happy you're okay. Not that there was any doubt of course! For those paint bits, I think the chem lab would be a really good spot to try and find something to help- as long as we don't mess around with that blob thing that's been eating everything you feed into it. "

A few moments later, the trio entered the chem lab. Priscilla cautiously entered, the lights were on and somebody was already inside- thankfully not the indestructible carnivorous slime in the corner that the whole school was baffled by. She quickly bee-lined to the corner and saw the thick green slime glistening, cordoned off with caution tape with a very ineffective "don't touch this you bunch of donkeys" sign that was taped onto a wet floor sign in front. Letting out a sigh of relief, she turned and saw Adam working on something. In any other school, they might have closed off the lab entirely- but at Spooky High School, multiple attempts had been made to remove the vile thing and all of them failed. Now it was part of the school, and every week something different was being memorialized- this time it was Kevin's foot, the zombie chess club champ that thought it would be funny to mess with it. Now he was down one foot, but on the upside, he had a peg leg now and was officially the first zombie pirate to attend the school. Priscilla wondered if Adam was working on something to get rid of the slime, but something much much more important was at hand!

"A-Adam!! Can you help?! It's a disaster, there's a bunch of automotive paint on Brya's glori- I mean gorgeously chise- I mean Brya's abs! Maybe one of these unmonitored and unsecured chemicals would help?"

She grabbed a large glass bottle that said "Hydrochloric Acid - go ahead take a sip lolol" and eyed it curiously, wondering if it should be applied directly or perhaps a light and gentle dabbing. Surely it must be safe, when had a messily scribbled note written with sharpie ever done any harm?

✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰

Interaction: Technicolor Cat Technicolor Cat Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 MainEventMan MainEventMan

Adam 2.png
ADAM FRANKENSTEIN

Adam had spend the bulk of that day in the school's chem lab. Sure, he probably had other classes he should have been attending, but as his father made a habit of saying; "Science comes first." Besides, somebody had to find a way to get rid of that giant slime in the corner of the lab. Originally, Adam didn't mind. He was alone in the lab usually, and the slime made for a good companion....and then there was the incident that resulted in Dad having to dig him up a new hand. Like it or not, the slime had to go. After half a week of trial and error, it seemed like the homonculus had finally found a solution. Now they only thing left to do was to test it. Thankfully, there were plenty of deceased frogs in the lab that would work as excellent test subjects. Originally, the young Frankenstein's plan was to try and reanimate one of them, to replicate the experiment that had brought him into the world, but he would need a bigger lab for that...and a tesla coil the size of a jumbotron screen. And a category five lightning storm. That would have to wait until college.

"Alright..." Adam would mumble to himself, carefully using a large turkey baster to collect the dissolving formula out of a nearby flask he had been using. "Gotta be careful...." He whispered, gently bringing the baster over to the frog, which had been pinned down to a small plate. There was no chance of it spontaneously reanimating, but in this school, you never know. "A single drop should be enough to melt the skin....maybe a bone or two..." He thought, squeezing the button at the top of the baster. "Slowly....slowly....can't have any distractions...."

"Adam!!"

"G-GAAAH!!!" Adam would shriek, the baster fumbling in his hands, soon slipping from his grip, a bit of the acid like substance dripping onto his shoulder, burning a hole into his shirt! "GRAAAAAARGH!!! FIRE BAD!!!" Adam would roar in a panic, grabbing a towel off the desk to try and stop the burning, his instincts kicking in as he used his free hand to punch a hole into the desk he was standing near! He would pant for a moment, calming down from his slight reversion back to his younger days. "O-Oh...hey Prissy." He said with a nervous smile, shrugging his shoulders. "S-Sorry you had to see that...." He muttered, rubbing the back of his neck in a sheepish manner. "What's this about Brya's abs--oh she's not wearing a shirt." He would say nonchalantly, noticing the paint on her stomach. His eyes would then turn to the hole that had been burnt into his shirt, noticing it didn't appear to be burning the flesh. "...I think I may have something for that."

Adam would soon reach for the baster again, taking it in his hands as he brought it over to the shark girl. "Now this may tingle a bit....I was going to use it to get rid of the slime over there...but it looks like its' not acidic enough..." He said as he slowly began to dab the paint stains on Brya's abs. "O-Oh, uh, Prissy? I know what that note says, but you might want to put that down...its full of acid...and you should by no means drink it." He stammered with a slight chuckle. All the while, in the corner of the room, floating in the mass of slime was a familiar looking severed left hand....formed into a rather crude gesture.

INTERACTION: Ghoulina Ghoulina Technicolor Cat Technicolor Cat Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Bryakrull Versenchenne V’Kerrigenne

Brya listened to the spider-girl speak with a certain level of interest. Oh she knew her families lawyers and her families money could cover the problem, and even if it didn’t royal diplomatic immunity would fill the gap. According to Sandra though she should be fine, as the law would still treat her as a pedestrian. Now if only Brya knew what that word meant. According to her instinctual omnilingualism the spider-girl meant something about walking as opposed to vehicles, with a bit of legally protected class mixed in. That implication distracted her for a moment, a potentially interesting legal quirk that she supposed made sense in a land with a lot of vehicles that were more powerful than most people. V’Kerrigenne law was a little more complex on account of there not being a lot of vehicles, and most of their residents being quite physically resilient.

She was unfortunately entirely too distracted by pondering exact legal implications and differences to notice a bit of Priscilla’s reaction to her. Instead her mind was filled with finicky legal codes and ways she could potentially adapt them when she took the throne. Her attention only snapped back when the bat-girl began to speak, trained manners finally kicking back in. She suggested the chem lab, and almost as soon as she finished explaining her reasoning she dragged them to it. About 20% of the reason Brya accompanied Priscilla was to actually get the paint off. The rest was mostly related to the other girl being pretty and nice to her, even going out of her way to help the shark-girl.

She couldn’t help but admire the other girl as they traveled to the lab, and there was a part of her she didn’t talk about much that was already pondering poetic descriptions of Priscilla’s velvety fur, attentive ears, and striking wings. See Brya had gotten very good at pining over the years, because the V’Kerrigenne had a very specific rule, one that she agreed with. They did not make the first move or pursue anyone who wasn’t a royal or capable of besting them in battle. This wasn’t some manner of snobbery, but more a very practical issue. Indeed there was no rule about royal partners whatsoever, and quite a few commoners had married into the family by simply approaching the shark in question. The V’Kerrigenne royal family were absurdly physically powerful, each equal to a small army of more normal people. Even beyond that within their lands they were powerful and respected rulers. It was simply a way to avoid accidentally using undue pressure, especially as V'Kerrigennes were often soldier-jocks with only the social graces required by their station. Many generations ago as they came more fully into their power they developed and passed down this rule, as a core part of their code of honor. There were a lot of longstanding traditions and laws that Brya wasn’t quite sure of, but this one she respected and understood. To be fair it also didn’t help that she had no idea how to talk to pretty girls on a more personal level without being a poetic disaster, but even if she could she wouldn’t.

When they arrived Brya set aside her frivolous ponderings. The lab was largely unchanged from the last time she had been here, slime still present along with a number of variably shady items and chemicals. Honestly she hadn’t been in here much, most of her classes were landwalker electives that she was curious about. She smiled slightly as Priscilla and now Adam bustled around her. They acted as if she was more akin to a car over which to fuss, not that she really minded. Priscilla grabbed a bottle, but Brya was distracted from that by Adam moving in with a bit of acid to dab at the paint. She noted with a trained eye what Priscilla was actually holding as she went to speak, with a bit of amusement in her voice, “No need to worry about a tingle. I am much more difficult to dissolve than most. Not unrelated, hydrochloric acid, is that what landwalkers call it? We call it,” here she made a thunderous patterned rumbling growl that slightly shook the air and floor around her, “It was my favorite, body wash I think is how it’s called in this language, but it was a whole issue when I went through customs until I exerted diplomatic privilege and even then I had to get rid of it. I meant to get more but I wanted to try landwalker products.”

Addressed: Ghoulina Ghoulina MainEventMan MainEventMan Present?: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

as it seemed everything was going well Priscilla was doing ok now, the bat girl suggesting they head over to the science lab in order to remove the paint from Brya. "oh very well I will accompany you both I don't really have anything better to do" she commented bluntly and deciding to follow both the bat and the shark woman. Sandra having forgotten her problem with doorways upon reaching the science lab both Priscilla and Brya would walk in disturbing another fellow, who panicked after he dropped some acid on his shirt Sandra simply peaking into the room through the doorway. it seemed the acid had worked for brya but Sandra had a hard time hearing the conversation from outside. with that Sandra puffed out her cheeks and attempted to pass through the door. with a very awkward movement Sandra hand to shift her legs is such a way that they where not splayed out so much as to get in the way of the door she managed to partly shuffle through and relaxed just a little thinking she was home free only for Sandra to realize... she'd gotten stuck halfway through the door. the arachin's face going a deep red as her legs struggled to get any traction to pull her forward. "umm.. I... may have gotten stuck" Sandra said awkwardly... god she hated doorways...

EE_MAE.jpeg

Yan Xi

"Oh don't worry, ARA. It's okay even if you don't know my name, I'm just one of your many fans." She said rather sweetly despite her idol not knowing her name when they share a few classes together. If this was any other person, she would be a bit stumped.

Yan Xi smiled wide as Camelot incited her imagination into overdrive. Wouldn't that be a dream for a fan such as herself? Not that she ever thought of it before, but she wouldn't mind it. Okay maybe she has thought of it before but it seemed so far off in the past that she didn't entertain it much but now, it makes her feel quite giddy.

Oh, of course, the pARAquin. Yan Xi never had carried it as she always doesn't make it to the tourneys but the conversation had made her consider the idea more often. She was about to answer but it was also ARA who answered her own question. The crowd dispersed, and it was then that Yan Xi took it as a sign to move.

"I'm sure Camelot doesn't doubt you! You're the only one fitting to be Prom Queen." The Jiangshi said before looking to Camelot with a smile. They were already halfway to the classroom, and she could see their room door. "Tarot reading is just his thing."

mention: || interaction: . D O V E . D O V E Coyote Hart Coyote Hart The Prophet The Prophet

prissy.jpg

OHMYGOD. Priscilla's free hand jumped up to cover her mouth when Adam dripped the strange substance on himself and screamed- it must have been extra painful because he went delusional for a moment and saw fire! All because of her own wretched female hysteria! Father had warned it would someday run her afoul, and today was the day! She had caused a classmate to burn his own flesh, and what's more, he seemed to have PTSD related to fire, and she had triggered him! She teared up once again, and then chastised herself for having no control of her emotions- maybe she shouldn't have even come to Spooky High, and joined the rest of the betrodden bat girls from her all bat girl school and focused on hand embroidery circles and prayer breakfasts.

"Oh my god Adam, I am so sorry! Are you gonna be okay? I was worried about the slime, and Brya and I got a little too excited- Argh! I am so sorry!"

She looked at his poor shoulder and frowned as her mane fluffed up, hiding her neck completely and hugging the soft curves of her face. Adam seemed pretty cavalier about it though, he continued what he was doing and helped Brya, and it looked to be working perfectly. Ah, to be so smart! When he mentioned the acid in the container she was holding, she jumped slightly and then quickly put it down, blushing with embarrassment. Her marks were very good, but she always lacked a little in science, and chemistry was quite foreign to her. She was amazed that Brya would use such a thing as body wash, but then again, maybe that's why her skin was so flawlessly smooth? She still felt guilty, and shyly drifted away from Adam as he worked and meandered towards Sandra. She positioned herself behind Brya and felt safer, maybe if she hid there he wouldn't be mad at her and also she could take a moment to collect herself. Maybe she could give him a nice "I'm Sorry" house plant, or maybe a "Please Forgive Me" singing telegram? "I'm an Idiot" wind chime? "I Apologize for My Female Hysteria" knitted mittens?

Before she could pinpoint the right thing, Sandra entered the room- well, she tried to enter the room and got stuck. If it weren't for how large and wonderfully spooky Sandra was, she would have been reminded of Winnie the Pooh, which was adorable but made her feel very bad for the spider girl. Ah ha! This was it! Her moment to redeem herself in the eyes of her peers! If she remembered correctly from her censored version of Winnie the Pooh that removed Rabbit for being too androgynous and Kanga for having Roo out of wedlock, the power of friendship helped Pooh out of his predicament! All she had to do was believe in her puny self, grab Sandra and give her a goodly friendship pull!

"Don't worry Sandra! I'll save you!"

She straightened up confidently and heroically, stepped forward, grabbed Sandra's hands and gave her a mighty pull! Which did nothing! Undeterred, she altered her stance and tightened her grip slightly. A doorway wouldn't stop her today! She pulled once more and with a pop Sandra came right through. For a glorious moment, the light filtered in through the door and around Sandra's large frame angelically- a choir of children sang a joyous chorus of victory, she had done it. She did something right today, and for that, she could be prou- thud! Sandra fell on top of the relatively small bat girl who slipped directly backwards onto her butt. She wasn't harmed in any way, but the closeness of Sandra, her amethyst hair, many blinking eyes and well endowed chest which Priscilla wished she herself had all compounded together and nearly made her heart explode. Not only had she biffed her heroic rescue, she had also accidentally pulled Sandra right on top of her and felt a combination of panic, embarrassment, and a mixture of other confusing feelings she wasn't sure what to do with.

"ACK- I'm- U-um- S-sorry, I didn't mean to-"

She slid backward on her butt at light speed, a clammy sweat developing almost immediately as her words slurred. This was it, wasn't it? It wasn't that occasion when she farted accidentally during her piano recital when she was 10, and then got up and tripped right off the stage as she tried to run away. It wasn't when she had a long trail of toilet paper hanging out of her costume during her middle school performance of "They Deserved It: Why the Salem Witch Trials Were The Right Thing to Do". Today was the most embarrassing day of her life. Maybe she could slide backwards and maneuver herself into that man eating slime in the corner, and just make it all go away. She backed up more, and a little more, met a slight resistance, turned herself slightly and slid one more time- wait. This is not correct, there should not be two large, powerful things at her sides that felt like mighty god-like ankles. Oh god no.

It was Brya. She had backed up right underneath Brya, and the terror in her body strangled her like a hormonal noose, forcing her to look up though she didn't want to. Quaking, her eyes watering more profusely than ever, she had indeed backed up right underneath her beloved Brya- she could see the outline of her glorious abs from underneath, her face though she couldn't make out what expression she had through her tears, and also poor Adam who was still applying the solution to the paint. She was wrong, now it was the most embarrassing day of her life. Her heart was pounding inside of her chest, she was shaking, her mane fluffing up more than ever as she pressed her palms into the cool classroom floor to see if she was actually awake and not experiencing a nightmare. What now? They probably already thought she was a weirdo, now she probably looked like a pervert, and on top of all of it ADAM'S FLESH WOUND WAS STILL SIZZLING. Her pupils dilated, it was all too much, she was too small and too overwhelmed and suddenly her body softened and she blinked, disoriented.

Squeak

She fainted right there on the floor, going limp as a little bat noodle and rolling onto her side with a light sigh.

✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰ - ✰

Interaction: MainEventMan MainEventMan Technicolor Cat Technicolor Cat Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
Camelot Claw.png
"Ooh, how feisty," Camelot chuckled. He had a teasing smile on his face as he stared down into ARA's eyes.

But deep down inside, Camelot was panicking. What the hell was he supposed to say? Why the hell was he so scared? This was just one fox girl, one fox girl. But this fox girl was older, wiser, and bigger than Camelot. Not in a physical sense. Camelot was sure that if he was in a more dragon-ey form he would tower over the singer. But she was larger in spirit, much larger than Camelot could ever be. It was like if a little kid was looking up at the big man Obama himself. It was terrifying.

Camelot really wished both of his hands weren't tied. He longed to reach for his tarot cards to have them guide him. But they were in his back pocket and he couldn't get to them now. He would have to somehow weasel himself out of the situation himself. He gave Yan Xi a thankful look, as her words helped catapult Camelot into action. He'd have to thank the jiangshi when he next had the chance

"I wouldn't be so foolish as to suggest you don't become prom queen," Camelot laughed, "I doubt anybody would dare stand up against you, ARA, in the competition."

"The tarot reading is just a suggestion from the divine as to what might be most effective," Camelot said, "Like... should we stock the vending machines with weed or ecstasy? The answer's ecstasy, but that's beside the point. Things like that."

Camelot was just running his mouth at that point. He got more and more nervous as ARA continued to stare him down. He didn't want to become the next prophetical dragon in his hometown because of pressure. Pressure was uncomfortable, Camelot functioned best when there was very little pressure and he could just be himself.

Camelot gulped nervously, "I never thought of you as the type of person people wanted to be stepped on by. But with that angry look, you're giving me right now, I think I'll need to reconsider my thoughts."

|| Interactions: ARA ( . D O V E . D O V E ), Yan Xi ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ) ||​

We approach what these earth creatures call "lunchtime", an allotted time period in which they are given permission to consume sustenance by their overseers. It is a horrendous sight, the creatures not only feast upon all manner of food but continue their strange mating rituals and bizarre antics. This morning I bore witness to a fully choreographed musical number performed by some sort of celebrity entertainers, it came out of nowhere! They danced their odd creature dances and sang their odd creature words- it was terrible! A bathroom, which is an abhorrent facility in which these creatures dispose of their bodily waste, malfunctioned in a comical fashion and liquids spewed everywhere, but the creatures remained inside! They seemed to enjoy the bathroom juices! A long reptilian male was stuck in a hallway for a very long period of time, he didn't move or speak at all- it was incredibly unsettling! Now they corral into the cafeteria which is filled with many tables that act food holding surfaces, as well as other common areas in this nightmarish place.

Please tell my sweet alien wife Glorgangook that I miss her terribly, but not to fret! Our dear son Karen, which the earth creatures refer to as a maneating slime, continues to thrive and is enjoying working with his proud alien papa.

ufo.pnghaha bye earth losers lolol

Adam 2.png

ADAM FRANKENSTEIN

Lunchtime. One of the most treacherous parts of the high school experience, even for a monster. Whoever you sat with on the first day would most likely determine who you would be friends with for the rest of the school year. Adam however was an interesting case. He usually spent most of his lunches alone, hauled up in the school's chem lab working on some kind of experiment, or getting some extra homework done. Today however....Adam would decide to do something different. Recently, he's come to the conclusion that despite his best efforts, he can't seclude himself forever. One way or another, he always ends up in the company of others. The incident with Priscilla, Brya and the rest was only the most recent of many misadventures he's had with his fellow students (hopefully Prissy had recovered from her little fainting spell. Adam was more than a little bit worried about her). Also, Monster Prom was fast approaching, and Adam wasn't exactly planning on going stag. So today, Adam would do something tremendously out of character for him. Today, Adam would socialize.

Adam stood in the cafeteria, looking out over the sea of students, socializing, laughing, hacking each other's limbs off...it was all quite normal for this school. With a sigh, Adam would look around trying to find a group that didn't appear to be close off or doing their own thing....shrugging to himself, he simply took a seat at the first empty table he could find, setting his gruel-covered tray down along with his backpack. Without much else to do, he simply took out a notebook, the first page he opened to covered from end to end with scribblings of equations and possible experiments to conduct...

OPEN FOR INTERACTION

1608692143441.png

Evan
interaction: MainEventMan MainEventMan
Evan has been sure he’d seen someone... or was talking to something... time seemed to have gotten away from the gorgon, of course, it did happen from time to time though usually, decades would go by before he would realize. this time however it has just been a few hours? A loud bell snapping him out of it. it singled the best part of the day at least for him. LUNCH yes a time where you got food... and didn't have to get by over the periods of years eating whatever idiot fell into the catacombs, it even tasted a lot better too although Evan still preferred live food over this whole cooking thing.. then again he couldn't help but feel outdated sometimes.

thusly the lengthy reptilian began his track towards the cafeteria his incredibly long body as always forcing most people out of his way as was usual. hell, even people who had lined up to get food simply parted out of the way for Evan once he'd opened the doors knowing that getting in the gorgons way would result in a...very very bad situation at least that's what people thought. Evan slithered up to the cafeteria counter and taking a box from the counter sounds of some animals inside it scratching at the cheap cardboard. Then slithering off to find somewhere to sit.. though one of his snakes did spot a certain person. If Evan was remembering correctly they where called Adam, didn't see the guy all that much but... he was kinda cute.... and with that the lengthy serpent man would coil himself up near to the stitched together guy without so much as a word. Placing his cardboard box on the table. "Right I'm staying here if you got a problem with that then i don't really care, also hi..." Evan tone shifting form seriousness to a slightly lighter tone by the time he greeted Adam all of the snakes upon Evans head seemingly staring him down.

EVErest Carolingian
EVEREST.jpeg
"I want new blood." Everest said simply, swirling a rather baroque wine glass filled with a deep red liquid. Sitting at the table for immortals, Eve crossed his legs and took another sip of the blood. As the only thing that could sustain him, lunch was always a wine glass of rare blood. "Human blood is getting boring, and I'm not so desperate and low as to drink animal blood. I want something exotic, new… a delicacy. How annoying." Eve grumbled, taking another sip as he watched the cafeteria. He loved being a pureblood vampire, but he was admittedly envious of his fellow monster's ability to eat food and not lose his stomach. Idle thoughts of a younger Eve still trying to eat normal food despite the utter disgust and nauseating feeling it gave ran through his mind briefly, before it washing away with the downing of yet more blood. At least he didn't gain weight from blood. Spying a new sight, the vampire stared for a moment before getting back to his own devices.

"Oh, the scientist zombie is out. That's new! Maybe I'll go see if he wants to do my homework later. Actually, speaking of homework, are you all done yet?" He mused, finally acknowledging the small group of enthralled students doing his homework for him. Not at the table, gods no, that would be blasphemy! They did it on the floor, naturally. "Could you all hurry? I don't want you there the whole time; that would be mean, wouldn't it~?" Moments later he had a neat stack of homework passed off to another thrall to deliver. What, you thought he'd touch something from the floor? Hilarious.

Moving onto more important things than thralls, he finished his glass and smiled to himself. He still wanted something new, but the blood tasted just a bit sweeter in the end.

(Open)

The transition to lunch was smoother than Mr. Clean's bald head itself, making ARA wonder if she ever went to class at all or did everything just fade to black after Camelot and Yan Xi carried her to their classroom? Nevertheless, the one thing she couldn't forget during that period was Camelot's reaction. She could sense the poor lad's nervousness yet he handled everything with a calm countenance. It somewhat amused her when he, alongside the undead, threw praises her way as though their words were water and she was a wildfire. Simps.

She found it so hilarious that she cracked the truth earlier than anticipated- she was just pulling their legs! Of course, ARA wasn't that petty or insecure. If she were to lose this prom, albeit how impossible the notion might sound, then she'd simply try again next year. She had plenty of time to spare, after all. "I simply couldn't resist teasing you two cuties~!" ARA told both Camelot and Yan Xi after she popped the news, pinching one of their cheeks with a laugh. "Oh, I know how to make up for my silliness. How about I invite you two to sit with me during lunch?" ARA was aware of how many monsters would kill for a chance to sit in the Immortal Table™ even just once. In fact, lots of monsters already did die for it. Oh well! It's the celebrity life for you~

So, here they were: sitting on the sole bright pink table at the cafeteria while a mob of bodyguards form a circle around them. Nonetheless, the trio has an adequate space and breathing room for themselves to do their activities. "Oh joy! I love eating here in the cafeteria." She said, although the times she had eaten here could only be counted in one hand. Something about the cafeteria getting swamped with raging fans and a number of nasty displays such as-

Plop! A fresh liver suddenly landed on the superstar's empty plate. From the corner of her vision, ARA saw a dedicated fan collapse onto a pool of crimson. She blew a kiss towards his lifeless body before facing Yan Xi then Camelot.

"The ARAmy's devotion never fails to amaze me. Anyways, today's your lucky day so hurry up and lie on the ground! I'm going to let you read my fortune as I step all over your mortal bodies!" Her nine tails swayed behind her.

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back