• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Be Your Worst Self: Monster Prom RP ☠ ❤ Open & Accepting

TIMESKIP imminent! When should we jump to?

• Lunch time

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Evening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Next Day (AM)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lilly McPaddleburg
1610557706196.png

Lilly walked into the building a little late and noticed that it was lunchtime on her schedule and walked into the cafeteria " Woah" she said as she looked around she was kind of amazed since she was homeschooled but even if she was homeschooled she was pretty smart and not like any stereotype. She looked around the cafeteria scanning to see who seemed nice enough to approach but most people seemed on edge if that's the right word she didn't know so she found an empty table and sat there and since it was lunch she got out her food which was a salad and a bean burger and she took out her phone and ate in silence. She didn't feel like socializing this time but she was sure she would have other opportunities later and of course if anyone talks to her she would respond.

( Open)
( Sorry if its short I'm not used to doing super long posts but I tried to get more words in)

EE_MAE.jpeg

Yan Xi

Cutie? Me? She thought to herself as she blushed furiously at the compliment. Her mind is turning gears and into overdrive. If she was gonna die once again because of this then it's okay. Better than okay, it's the best way to die! "T-t-t-thank you for the compliment!" She blurted rather stiffly to ARA.

"I can't believe we just got complimented by her." She whispered to Camelot in excitement.

Yan Xi's eyes widened and locked eyes with Camelot for a split second before nodding her head with such force that if she had given more effort into it then she would have been a headless Jiangshi! "It is with great honor to join you at your table!"

Yan Xi didn't bother to pick up food for herself. No living chicken's life force to be eaten today, no sir! At least, not in front of ARA. She can't show her Queen the gruesome way a Jiangshi eats, that would be horrible. But that's just what she thinks, any sane person could see that offering your own liver is the wildest thing in this cafeteria.

Anyway, back to the undead simp. Yan Xi merely smiled as expressed joy in being in the cafeteria, there was truly nothing better than this moment right here. Well, except for the fact that she was pretty much ignorant of the raging fans who were jealous of her and Camelot around them, she's too high in cloud nine right now.

"Me! Step on me!" Yan Xi volunteered a little too excitedly but hey, she's about to get what she wanted. It's not like she thought about being stepped on by ARA every so often. The Jiangshi enthusiastically placed herself on the floor, I guess it worked well since she won't even really feel any pain on being stepped on. At all.

mention: || interaction: . D O V E . D O V E Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

poker_face_by_imperialnyx_dczxvku-fullview.jpgFerris
Interaction/Mention: BlossomBunniess BlossomBunniess

It was at that very moment that the doors to the cafeteria casually swayed open on their own, revealing a rather lithe figure in a white mask. She wasn't exactly subtle, and several students noticed her arrival. Their were varied reactions among those who noticed her, as was the general sort of non-standard reactions Ferris would get. Sometimes she'd be a great companion, and other times she'd get the occasional harsh glare mixed in that would often indicate some prior business. That was the way that Ferris liked it, a diverse and flexible range of reactions to her presence was more than enough proof that she was acting accordingly.

In one hand, she carried a rather ceremonial looking knife, while the other was kept folded behind her back in a rather posh manner. Like this she strode into the cafeteria with long, graceful strides. It was only upon drawing close to a table that she slowed down, instead hopping onto the table before perching upon it and scanning the room in its entirety. She didn't speak throughout this process, maintaining a mute visage as she took in her surroundings. Though the white mask she wore bore no signs of eyeholes to see through, she apparently finished her examination and hopped backwards off the table. Lowering her head, she continued walking backwards right out of the cafeteria. And just like that, the doors closed on their own once more after she took her leave.

Not half a second later, one of the cafeteria windows slid open and a series of floating cards flew in, swirling through the air above for some time until the window slid shut behind them. Only then did the swarm of flying playing cards swerve in a specific direction, they swirled down to the floor and formed together into Ferris, who approached a table that only had one girl sitting at it. Despite her eyes being covered by the mask, her head angled towards the green girl at the table as she approached.

Ferris gave no warning, no greeting or similar indication of what she wanted, merely sliding into the seat directly across from the green girl. Releasing the knife which began to casually float in the air around her head, Ferris held open her hand until a thick coin with a black and white side appeared in it. She wordlessly flipped the coin before finally speaking.

"I've dated just about everyone else in this school." she lied with an even, professional tone before tilting her head at the green girl, "But I don't seem to recall you, which can only mean you're a transfer."

She shook her head before flipping the coin and catching it in a closed fist, "Black or White?" she asked while nodding to her hand, tilting her head at the green girl "Pick one for Ferris."

She noticed the large entrance the girl made with the cards and she thought it was pretty cool she didn't expect her to come over there and She looked up from her phone and saw Ferris she was a bit startled but answered in " Oh yeah I just got here" she looked down at her coins as she said to choose for her " Uh Ill choose black" she said since she asked her to choose and she liked the color black and she wanted to know what this meant as she was actually curious and she noticed that she had a mask on and she looked pretty cool. She wondering what she meant by dated just about everyone in the school but she doesn't feel like asking her and waited. ( sorry if this is too short I'm not good at really long stuff but if I can get some help I can try to do better)

prissy.jpg

Ah, the serenity and stillness of the dark. It was nice to be wrapped up, it seemed like Priscilla's wish to be returned to the form of a little bat baby had come true and she didn't need to worry about embarassing herself any longer. She was swaddled up, warm, comfy and safe without a care in the world- except for hunger. Maybe she could cry and squeak, and her mother would scoop her up and feed her pureed mango and warm milk. Her eyes gently lifted open, and she blinked wearily, her long lashes flicking up and down. What was this strange place? Surely it wasn't Spooky High, no, that was a nightmare from her previous life where she thought she had lost her phone, thought she got high on cocaine, caused Adam to burn himself, pulled Sandra onto the floor and then butt shuffled right underneath Brya like some deranged pervert. That was the past, she was a baby bat now and had a fresh start- but then her phone vibrated in the pocket of her cardigan. Lunch time?

Her eyes suddenly popped open wide and panic stricken, what was she swaddled with? Where was she? What about the pureed mango?! "Mangoes!" She squeaked, wiggling around. Priscilla then realized that she wasn't wrapped up in a blanket, it was many strands of silken webbing laced around her to make a spidery cocoon. At this time, two things seemed realistic to her. Either Sandra was retaliating for Priscilla's very graceless, clumsy yank from earlier and truly did plan to eat her, or she had decided to wrap up the poor bat girl to keep her from fumbling around any more than she had already. The familiar scene of the Chem Lab came into sharp focus around her, except that Adam wasn't there. Was anyone there? And why she so tall all of a sudden?

Her ears perked up at the sound of web tensing above her gently. She peered towards the ceiling and realized that she was actually hanging from it, and was facing towards the blobless corner of the room which was relatively safe. It all became a little clearer, she remembered the string of unfortunate events that in her mind had just happened- but her phone was set to silent until lunchtime and had just gone off, so something must have happened that made her lose time. Did she black out? She started to wiggle weakly, trying her best to spin her little encasement of web around to see if anyone was there, because if not, she would most definitely be hanging there until the next class came in and the thought of that happening nearly made her pass out again. The idea of students filing in to point and laugh at her made her panic even more, so she decided to see if someone was near now to save at least a little face. "H-hello? Is anyone there?" She called out carefully and not too loudly, hoping she didn't need to scream and bring further humiliation to herself.

Interaction: Open

1610339983275.png
(outfit as pictured)
Sandra
interaction: Ghoulina Ghoulina
Sandra hadn't actually left the chem lab herself after the awkward incident trying to get through the door. She’d fallen on top of Priscilla almost crushing the small bat girl and causing her to panic so much she just passed out on the floor the safest thing the arachine could think of doing was to more or less wrap her up nice and safe in a cocoon it worked for sandra when she was but a hatchling and Priscilla was objectively a small so.. It should work here right? Sandra would lift the unconscious bat girl up wrapping in a tight bundle of silk hanging form the celing and in turn just waiting for her to wake up... after all... She wasn’t exactly gonna be able to get out of the room without the bat girls help.

By now it was almost lunch time and still Sandra was sitting motionless upon the ceiling watching the cocooned Priscilla intently. it began wriggling and then a little voice squeeked for help seemed Priscilla had woken up. silently scuttling towards her Sandra would make sure she was close enough to deal with any spooked bat for she now knew the BEST way to make her not spooked. “Yes, it’s sandra I’m here..” She‘d reply softly, as one of her chitin covered armed wrapped around Priscilla’s body her other one would move in to gently pat the poor probobly frightened bat girl.... that would help? Right? Using her pedipalps to cut the webbing away form Priscilla Sandra would hold her close against herself so shed not drop her new.. friend? crawling back down to the actual chem lab floor Sandra still held on tightly to the poor bat girl. “Hope your ok.. and oh I want to thank you for helping me with the doorway and I am sorry for almost crushing you... but... err I also sorta need a bit of help.. getting out again.. then we can get some mangos...” Sandra spoke in a fairly unsure tone her face going red in the process she’d probably spooked priscillia as she accidentally tightened her grip on her more or less just hugging her now

84df619365e27b007200b260e0fce615.jpgFerris
Student- Chaos Demon
Interaction/Mention: BlossomBunniess BlossomBunniess ('Green') The Prophet The Prophet (EVE) . D O V E . D O V E (ARA) Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum (Yan Xi) Coyote Hart Coyote Hart (Camelot)

The knife that Ferris had floating around her head stopped in mid-air once the green girl made her choice. Wordlessly, she brought the closed fist to the table and opened her hand. Leaning forward, she looked down open the coin, which had been laid white side facing up. Tilting her head, she snapped a finger and leaned forward with her head in her palms as the coin disintegrated into nothing.

"It seems I am to be your best friend today." she stated as her floating knife resumed its rotation "Guess you are luckier than I gave you credit for, Ms. Greene."

With the mystery of the unknown variable solved, Ferris could finally examine the cafeteria and its occupants in greater depth. Situations such as new faces could throw wrenches in the unstable symphony that was her day to day activities, which would be nothing less than a boon to any creature of chaos. But that was exactly why it needed to be resolved, for simply going along with whatever emphasizes chaos would be nothing less than predictable. There was no way that she could serve her inherent Aspect properly like that. True chaos was about more than furthering any nonspecific goals she randomly set for herself on a day by day basis. It was about working against those very goals in various measures to negate any sense of consistency possible.

She would be this curious green creature's perfect companion, as was willed by the ever-fluctuating whims of causality. Such mercy was as fleeting as it was beneficial, as there was no telling how long it would last. In fact, just recognizing this probability labeled it as a certainty in Ferris' mind. Even at that moment, she conjured up methods by which to circumvent her own intentions. Such was the burden of a chaos demon, one that she would bear without hesitation.

Turning around in her seat, Ferris cast her eyes over the lunch room and all its current occupants. She kept track of all students, just in case she could use or disregard their own peculiarities for one reason or another. Already she could tell that several weren't here yet, but that was no problem. Even if it was, it wasn't as though she'd let it hold sway over the proceedings. Whether it crippled her efforts would be left up to chance. During her examination, her eyes fell upon the so-called 'Immortals' table. Though she would technically qualify to join such ranks depending on how she encapsulated her inherent Aspect, for now it was merely a location where those who were considered at the top of the social food-chain dined.

Sure Everest was there along with the usual undying retinue, but what gave Ferris pause was the fact that Ara herself had decided to show up. The famous kitsune only showed up to the Immortals table a very select number of times, and what's more was that she had a few non-regulars with her: the Dragon and the Jiangshi, who was already lying prostrate before her.

"That right there iis the Immortal Table," she explained to her Green Bestie "as you can see, it tends to have several big names attached to it. ARA and EVE are the most recognizable, but I have seen several other notable figures frequent it. Best watch yourself my Friend, or you'll end up like that entranced zombie one day."

She would let her companion's own curiosity take it from there, Ferris had other stuff to view. Something was off about the air today, something that nobody else had deigned to take note of yet. She wasn't sure what it was, but ever since starting this day in particular she'd felt as though something was intensely different. While others might have put this off as Prom drawing near and everyone getting ready, Ferris wasn't so convinced. Something was happening that she was positive didn't just stop at the Prom. She wouldn't bring such things up unless she had a greater understanding of it, it wasn't as though it was affecting anyone besides her after all.

Brya had wandered off and gotten distracted from the morning’s business in fairly short order. The pretty bat-girl had not entirely left her thoughts, but she had spent the rest of the morning in various classes. It was lunchtime now though, her favorite part of the day. She wandered through the school noting the people she passed on her way to the lunchroom. She looked peaceful and happy, humming as she walked along in the remains of her clothes. She gently pushed open the doors of the cafeteria and then promptly everything sped up. The window of the cafeteria exploded inwards as a massive anchor shaped hook flew through it directly towards Brya. In the half-second before it hit her she already turned into it and deflected it, catching it as it passed her. The sheer momentum forced her back a foot, grinding her heels into the floor and leaving deep gouges in it. Everything was still again for a moment as she eyed the anchor she held, and then suddenly it shot back, dragging her out the window and into the courtyard outside.

She leaned into the motion and threw herself into a dropkick, impacting the creature wielding the anchor with a thunderous crash. The apparent intruder was a massive creature, a full thirteen feet tall and clad in obscuring armor covering their body from head to toe. They practically flew backwards, looking for all the world like they were going to punch right through that part of the school. Instead, right before they would have hit the wall of the school, they hit something previously invisible. A strange gray-blue barrier flashed briefly around the whole courtyard and flexed, seeming to just barely hold. The strange figure bounced back a little bit into the courtyard and landed on their feet with a thunderous crash. When they spoke their voice carried a deep echo and a thunderous sonorousness to it, “Princess Bryakrull Versenchenne V’Kerrigenne, you missed your daily call and your phone is dead. The King and Queen are concerned.” As they spoke they shook themselves off and began to heavily tread back towards Brya.

Brya meanwhile looked entirely annoyed and put out. She rolled her eyes and made a distinctly grumpy face as she stripped the rest of her landwalker clothes and activated a hidden seam. The underwear quickly flipped into an armored form, stretching out into a skin-tight but incredibly durable outfit over everything but her face. When she spoke her voice was an apparent grumpy pout, even in her sonorously deep tones, “Did you have to say that so gosh-darned loudly? I had kept the whole royalty thing quiet. For that matter what are they so worried about. It’s the first call I have missed and it was because my phone got destroyed when I got hit by a truck. Everything is fine. You can go away now Aunt Kyrzhnkrankyrzh.”

The armored figure let loose a sonorous chuckle. She rolled her shoulders and loosened her stance as she continued to tread towards Brya. When she spoke her voice was almost taunting, “You know that isn’t happening. They are also worried you might be getting too soft. Thats why they gave me this arena. If you really let yourself get hit by a truck, they might be right. You don’t even have one of your weapons on you.” Suddenly putting lie to her previously heavy and slow step, she suddenly darted forward, bringing her anchor down in a headman’s swing towards Brya.

Brya watched the four feet taller heavily armored, heavily armed being walk towards her without a trace of alarm. Frankly her face was mostly a grumpy pout, with a trace of buried excitement. Even when the immense armored figure suddenly dashed towards her she was calm, catching the falling anchor without apparent effort, even as the ground cratered under her from the force. She yanked the anchor towards her, and in the same motion stepped past it into a smooth uppercut. The motion looked almost dainty and graceful despite it’s speed, until it completed and a thirteen foot tall heavily armored giant flew a good thirty feet into the air before falling back down with a crash. Brya rolled her shoulders and briefly stretched as she stepped forwards. When she stepped forwards excitement was starting to truly bleed into her voice through the pout, “Come on, I’m not that rusty, take this seriously.” She punched her palm with a certain thunderous impact before she spoke again, “If you want to test me lets go then. If dad made this arena it should be fine. I’ll even give you a clean first hit.” With that she took a firm stance and put her arms into the air, as if daring her aunt to hit her.

The armored figure stood up with a slow, heavy grace. She put both hands on her anchor, holding it in front of her. With a heavy clanking it shifted, turning from one solid anchor into two heavy blunt blades. When she spoke her voice was ever unchanging, with a sonorous thunder, “If you insist. Prove yourself then.” She reversed the blade in her right arm along the length of her arm and took a strange lunging jumping pose. Then in the next movement the sound barrier broke, a thunderclap of motion. An instant later her right-hand blade was impacting Brya’s torso directly with an explosive thud. Brya was thrown back, seeming to almost go back through the window she had been pulled through. Instead the gray-blue barrier flexed inwards, seeming to strain for a moment.

There was a single still moment then as that mystic barrier flexed inwards. Bry had landed on her feet, and as the impact completed she had shifted into a leaping position. As the barrier reasserted itself with uncontestable force she pushed off of that force, using and increasing it to shoot past the sound barrier and across the courtyard in another blink. The barrier around them lessened the impact the sound had outside of it, but yet again the sound barrier was broken. Her aunt had dug her feet in and braced herself, and when the impact occurred a wave of force washed over her, forcing her back and ripping a gouge through the ground. When they were still, Brya was stretched out with a fist impacting her Aunt’s ready hands. Her Aunt took a firm grip and threw her over her shoulder and into the ground. Brya landed with a skipping series of thuds, coming to a bouncy stop and ending in a ready stance. When she spoke her voice was taunting, “Come on Aunty, are you too old now? Surely you remember that this kind of game of impacts isn’t going to be enough to take either of us down. Neither of us are ever going to be too weak to dish these out or take them.”

When the other figure spoke the echoing sonorous noise now held a trace of amusement, “It was worth checking. Maybe you fell off on your exercises or suchlike. I’ll grant that if anything you appear to somehow be stronger now even with the environmental change. I wonder if you have kept your brain as well trained as your brawn?” With no warning as she said the last she lunged forwards, snapping her right-hand reversed blade up into Brya’s side, while a beat later her left-hand blade was brought to bear for a strike again the side of her head.

Brya’s mind went delightfully clear, a fighter’s trance as she simple acted and reacted. Pull left-hand normal blade, knock right-hand reversed blade off balanced, deflect. Opponent’s stance too solid, right-hand strike cracked a rib, but no major damage. Use the control of left-hand, pull over shoulder, jump a knee strike into the elbow. Pommel strike incoming from the right-hand to the leg, bounce left leg up into an intercepting strike. Fully off our feet, use the strikes to take control of both limbs and pull over. Successful throw, took a hit on the way.

Only a couple seconds after the exchange began, both combatants firmly impacted the floor, one face down and one face up. Brya thumped into the ground and bounced back up, turning almost immediately. Her aunt on the other hand hit the ground somewhat harder, her helmet embedding itself slightly into the ground. With a groaning creak, she pulled herself free and stood, turning back to the Princess. When she spoke a certain amount of fondness was clear through the rumbling, “Not bad Crown Princess, but you are going to need to finish the fight better than that.”

She flipped her left-hand sword into a reversed position and lunged forwards, snapping them both into her target. Brya responded calmly and precisely, moving faster than she had before by a considerable margin. She lunged into the attack and grabbed her aunt’s hands, stopping their motion and pulling them past her, using the momentum to land a thunderously crashing headbutt directly into her helmet. In the moment that her aunt was stunned, she ducked down, got a grip on her, and then suplexed her into the dirt with enough force that she was buried to her waist.

As she came to her feet, Brya took a couple steps back and crossed her arms, tapping her foot as she waited. A few moments later the armored boots and legs that were now the only visible part opened with a hiss, and a strange creature oozed free. A few moments later an oddly amazonian navy blue slime woman stood next to the armor, and promptly reached over to it, pulling it out with little apparent effort and setting it on it’s feet. She whacked the armor a couple times to shake off the dirt, and then stepped forward and clasped hands with Brya, who promptly drew her into a hug. When Brya spoke her voice was happy and affectionate, “It’s good to see you Aunty. The arena recording of that should keep them from fretting endlessly for another while right?”

The slime woman patted her on the back with a slightly heavy thump and then stepped back. She turned to the armor and opened two compartments. One held a strange little construct that she tapped, after which a barely visible lattice of energy drew back from around the courtyard into it, dissolving the arena. From the other she drew a set of fine, shining clothing that she threw at Brya’s face like it was a fastball. It was caught, of course, and then the slime woman spoke, her voice slightly less echoey, but still sonorous and deep, “Aye, they should stop fretting and whining. I brought some actual clothes after we got the call from the land-walker insurance agency. Even after all the tanks they have both wrestled they still got worried after they got the call.” She glanced at the half destroyed and skimpy clothes Brya had tossed away before she spoke again, “You know if you had been wearing proper clothes instead of just proper underwear they wouldn’t have been destroyed.”

Brya rolled her eyes and put the clothes on. Folded they were just a strange shimmery cloth, but when they went on they resolved into a very different picture. On top she was wearing what looked to be a ruffley silver undershirt underneath a silvery-blue jacket, all in one piece. Her pants were skin tight and made of a similarly shimmery blue shot through with silver. The ensemble was somewhat odd, starting with the material, which was an odd mix of microscopic hyper-durable chainmail and silky cloth. It was also skin-tight wherever there wasn’t ornamentation, less obscuring her cut musculature and more emphasizing it. She rolled her shoulders and spoke in an amused tone, “It does feel good to be wearing proper clothes again, but I wanted to try wearing land-walker clothes while I lived up here. I see that the tailor-smiths made some allowances to land-walker fashions anyway in terms of coverage and shape anyway.”

With her clothes properly on her aunt tossed her one last thing from another compartment, a large chunk of raw fish. They soon fell into the start of a quiet conversation about technique and the goings-on back at home, with the comfort of old friends and family. As they did so, Brya peaceably ate the fish her aunt had brought.

(Both are open although the Aunt will be leaving in my next post.)

prissy.jpg

Thank goodness, Sandra was there to save the day! Happy to be saved, Priscilla did not wriggle out of Sandra's grasp but happily curled herself closer to make sure she wouldn't fall down, she was still a little disoriented. "I don't think I did a great job of helping you... But I can try again! If Brya were here, s-she could just smash half of the wall down for you." she said a little shakily, but internally very happy that Sandra didn't seem to harbor any ill will towards her bumbled doorway rescue earlier. But Brya wasn't there, so maybe she had been upset and decided to leave, maybe her clumsy pinheaded fumbling had driven her away and now whatever hope she had to impress her was gone. It didn't occur to her that Brya had probably gone to class or literally any other normal thing, the only conclusion she seemed to be able to come to was that it was all her fault and Brya hated her now. Not only that, she wondered if Adam was okay, and if his burn had calmed down. When they reached the floor, Priscilla smiled shyly at Sandra and slipped down to the floor, fully realizing how close they were. "I'm sorry I passed out... I get overwhelmed sometimes, I hope I wasn't a nuisance! And um, thank you for putting me somewhere safe. I never thought I'd be wrapped up in spider webs in a... um... friendly way?" she seemed almost confused herself as she tried to grasp how unusual her day had been.

Suddenly, her stomach rumbled and she squeaked again and flushed- it was definitely time for food! She moved over to the door way and brought her hand up to her chin thoughtfully, trying to think of a better way to get Sandra out that didn't involve pulling her through. If Adam were there, he would have easily bent science to his will to figure this out... what would Adam do? Wait! Adam's Crazy Fire Bad solution! She spun around and saw both the baster and flask on one of the lab counters, there wasn't a ton of it left but her lips curved into a sinister smile. Just because someone isn't good chemistry, doesn't mean they can't try! She skipped over to the flask, humming a jaunty little tune- she just needed to add a few more things, right? She grabbed the hydrochloric acid she had been holding earlier and poured it in- causing wisps of purple smoke and a light sizzling sound. She looked at the solution, which burned her eyes slightly, and frowned. It didn't look deadly enough at all, and she sighed and threw her head back but caught sight of a bright yellow container labelled "Fluoroantimonic acid... 100% not allowed in high schools so take a sip lolol". It also had many skulls on it and other loud and unfriendly symbols. Next to it was a large black container labelled "Xenomorph blood - really actually very dangerous don't think this lolol". She wasn't sure what either were, but she grabbed them enthusiastically and unscrewed the tops still humming her happy little song. Just before she poured them in, she stopped and giggled.

"What am I thinking! Silly me! This little flask isn't nearly big enough! I'll use this... mop bucket instead! Yes, this is what Adam would do." she grabbed the flask and hucked the liquid inside and then added the other two bottles. Immediately a dark colored smoke formed and loud acidic sizzling could be heard. The counter underneath began dissolving, and Priscilla bristled up in horror. "OHMYGOD chemistry why are you so crazy!" she grabbed the bucket which was also beginning to dissolve and threw it towards the door in desperation, liquids splattering the front of the room in violent hisses. Upon impact, the bucket caused a small explosion and the wall crumbled away- as did the entire door, and parts of the floor. A tiny bit of the liquid splattered onto the slime in the corner of the wall, and it made a sorrowful little sound that almost made it seem like it was crying. Smoke rose and swirled about in dark little clouds, and for some reason, the smell had combined and become sweet and candy like. Immediately the hallway outside erupted into shouts of surprise, and students began opening windows to air out the area. Priscilla could hear, with her super bat ears, a few faculty scrambling and yelling about the chem lab and "what have those little bastards done this time" among other unpleasant things. Something funny happened inside her- normally, Priscilla would fear terror and guilt for doing something naughty, but this time she was with her friend Sandra, this time... it was fun. She turned to Sandra, her eyes lit up with delight.

"Well, there goes the door! Let's go Sandra!" She jumped up and down excitedly and squeaked with joy.

Interaction: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mention: Technicolor Cat Technicolor Cat MainEventMan MainEventMan

1610339983275.png

(outfit as pictured)
Sandra
interaction: Ghoulina Ghoulina
Sandra's eyes all blinked in unison at Pricilla’s statement it really didn’t make all too much sense as to why the batgirl thought she’d not done a good job. “Nonsense you tried your best that’s all that matters” Sandra spoke in a flat tone her face getting waaay too close to Pricilla again. Giving her a big grin because that’s what you do... Right? Priscilla would slip of Sandra‘s hold returning the spider girl's smile with one of her own. “oh and no problem with passing out.. it was a little... uncomfortable for everyone, so passing out is understandable I just didn’t wish to see you get hurt or eaten, though perhaps I should try wrapping more people up if that's considered friendly” Sandra mused to herself out loud. Priscilla likely having made Sandra's ability to socialize probably worse. Almost at the same time as Priscilla's stomach grumbled so did Sandra.. she’d not eaten since yesterday, but it seemed Pris was on the case as she’d go ahead and begin messing with multiple chemicals that Sandra thought were more than likely very dangerous but why? That was a good question, for now, that was swiftly answered when the bubbling chemical mixture was yeeted at the door exploding upon contact and dissolving a large section of the wall. Alongside hurting the odd slime creature in the corner that somewhat concerned Sandra Scuttling over to it she‘d bend down to look at it “sorry about that” she'd whisper to the slime turning back around to see a delighted Priscilla and an easy exit the smell of candy filling the air. “That was impressive again thank you for helping me with this door situation” Sandra replied a small inflection of cheerfulness in her voice a big goofy grin on the arachne’s face. “Now if I remember correctly there is a mango tree outside... and there should be some ripe ones“ as she said this again she‘d scoop up the small bat girl before leaving through the hole she’d made luckily for Priscilla Sandra‘s sheer size shield her form any of the other students who had become distracted by the candy explosion saving her form additional panic.

once they were both outside there was indeed a ripe mango tree existing there, all its sweet orange goodness. letting Priscilla down Sandra would Look down at her again getting her face uncomfortably close to her. “I do have one question... we are umm friends right?” Sandra asked fairly hopefully... after all if they were helping one another that would mean they were friends right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back