• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✧𝐵𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒱𝒾𝑒𝓌 [Double ups! Oc x CC]

BlossomDewDrops

One day a Nilou Main.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[ GREETINGS !] Lovelies, I am Blossom or Merry. Writing this to you on [ September 13th, 3 PM (CET)]. I have been roleplaying for many years now. I go by She / Hers, am Bisexual, and am open to any LGBTQ+ Characters and pairings. Roleplaying to me, is a pastime / or a hobby, so, I enjoy becoming friends with those I write with- if this makes you uncomfortable, this is of course, okay to not do! For a tiny amount of info on myself: I am 19 [turning 20 this December!] and adore comfort games: such as Animal Crossing + Genshin Impact. But for now, I’ll leave it there and get onto the rules !

gQ9xkocpJl3PleKvXrDgG5jTIfm2tKMwj69CKslCqybJtU3I1kY6T1wyXk0eHqfRglK9wE2h-bzDzKEcqlv02eCDiU5VZRQ-RZmwxatNU2st6Y95uqk8E4fhAnSdpk-9X21OAX193gMBhYcukARpWX6gwvdIJakbOtwcqXDpRKoaiOKYOIUmQLChCg

THE RULES ! .

Please be 18+ when contacting me!

With that said, when it comes to writing I enjoy
Multi Paragraph to Novella style, Third person. I do my best to match my partner’s length, and I hope you will do the same when you can! [ I always prefer Quality over Quantity, and if you can’t get in a just as lengthy reply due to life, this is 100% okay.]

I always
Double up! If you do not know what this means, I will write as my original character, and your love interest, and ditto.

Please be willing to plot with me! I truly care about you, and what you desire to be played for your side, and any headcanons you might have. That and, it’s just easier for me to write when I know your wishes for your character and love interest. I am a bit forgetful: so, if I ever forget to address something you stated in the OOC chat [Especially if it's a long OOC chat] please just remind me!

I generally do my best to allow people to know when I will take a long time to reply or need a break ! If you ever need a break, this is perfectly fine, and we can even start up again whenever. Again though, sometimes I can forget to inform people that I will take a while, or need a break, so, if you haven’t heard from me in a while: you are free to send a check-up message!

On Top of Double ups: I am very open to Split Fandom Roleplays. You scratch my back, I scratch yours. I am sometimes willing to learn a new fandom for someone if I find it interesting. So keep that in mind as well!

While we don’t have to be friends, I prefer having a good amount of OOC chat : This keeps me both engaged in the roleplay, and, calms my anxiety.

FANDOMS !
1663077848838.png
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES: I’ve seen all seasons. LOVE INTEREST: Damon Salvatore. CAN PLAY: Anyone I’m sure.

GENSHIN IMPACT: I am AR58, seen all the stories so far + Events! LOVE INTEREST: Tighnari, Cyno. CAN PLAY: Anyone.

DREAM SMP: Behind on current content ? LOVE INTEREST: Wilbur. Quality. CAN PLAY: Anyone.

YU-GI-OH: I’ve seen all of the manga, and all of the 4kids anime. LOVE INTEREST: Yami-Bakura, Atem, Kaiba. CAN PLAY: Anyone.

YONA OF THE DAWN:
Seen all of the anime, I am working on the manga! LOVE INTEREST: Haks. CAN PLAY: Anyone.

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS: Seen all of the current Manga + Anime. LOVE INTEREST: Dazai Osamu, Fyodor. CAN PLAY: Anyone.

DRACULA UNTOLD: Seen all of the first movie. LOVE INTEREST: Vlad Aka “Dracula.” CAN PLAY: Anyone.

GAME OF THRONES: Seen up to season 7, heard about season 8- never bothers with S8. LOVE INTEREST: The hound , Jamie Lannnister. CAN PLAY: Anyone I think.

DISHONORED: Seen all of the first game. LOVE INTEREST: Corvo. CAN PLAY: Anyone.

THE WITCHER: Seen all of season 1, working on 2. Want to check out the games! LOVE INTEREST: Geralt. CAN PLAY: Anyone.

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE: Read all of the book! LOVE INTEREST: Mr. Darcy. CAN PLAY: Anyone.

BATMAN: I have very basic knowledge of the Batman fandom, but, I am willing to be spoiled + look into this further! LOVE INTEREST: Batman. CAN PLAY: Anyone.

KAMISAMA KISS: Seen all the anime. Going to check out manga. LOVE INTEREST: Tomoe. CAN PLAY: Anyone.

ARCANE: Seen all of the show, none of the game its based on. LOVE INTEREST: Viktor. Maybee Silco. CAN PLAY: Anyone from the show.

ATM I am craving : Vampire Diaries, Bungou Stray Dogs, Dracula Untold, Dishonored. KamiSama Kiss
Tropes I like! [You will likely see these often in my own pairings.]
Fated / Meant to be couples.
Historical.
Opposites Attract
Soul Mates
Fake Relationship
Holiday Romances
Found Family.
Beauty And The Beast ꕥ​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back