• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Be the Orochimaru to my OC or canon?

useless

✰ 愚か者

Hello, hello! Thanks for popping in. Given the title of this thread, I honestly don't expect that many people will stop by. Reason being that I'm looking for someone to play as Orochimaru against my OC! It doesn't have to be romantic. In fact, I'd prefer it start off without the intent of romance and we let the roleplay go wherever it does!

I will add details about my OC shortly, but I understand you might want some info on him ASAP. If that is the case, PM me and I'll give you the gist of my OC!

This thread is HEAVILY under construction right now - I'm just bumping it to get my interest out there while I work on it. I don't have a solid plot, but am working on that as well! I'm unprepared, I know. I just love me some Orochimaru!

One bit of info you do need to know right off the bat is that I am not comfortable with doubling. Sorry, I know that may seem selfish, but doubling (I have discovered) gives me anxiety. I'm just not into it!

WANT TO PLAY OROCHI AGAINST ANOTHER CANON? Sure thing! Just let me know who, and we can start discussing a story if I feel I can play them!

Last edited:
I will play Oro-san for you! If you don't mind doubling that is, I have a very HUGE crush spectrum for all of my oc's so you could give me a list of whomever you think you'd be comfortable playing.

Hey, I could give him a shot! Might be garbage, but who knows?! If you'd be willing to double for me? :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back