• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Be my Yandere!

Borek532

Tolerance of everything = Tolerance of nothing...
Yoooo, good to see you!
It's good that you clicked on this thread, because now you have a chance to win a free virtual cookie! But to win it, you have to read till the end!

I'm looking for a RP based on "Yandere Simulator" where you get a chance to play a Yandere for me. Although the scenario will be different (cuz the school got boring). I already have some plot ideas in mind (see below), but if you're interested in doing this RP and you also have your own ideas, just tell me, we could do that too!

INTRODUCTION
Noooow, something about me: I'm 20 years old and I've been roleplaying for few years now. I have a small experience with writing scenarios, so I can really push the story forward and also I can think of some plot twists and stuff. Right now, I'm craving a FxF pairing, so if you're comfortable with this pairing, you're basically in! I can do around 2-5 paragraphs, everything depends on my partner as I usually try to mirror my partner's post lenght. And now, let's go straight to the plot ideas!

PLOT IDEAS

1.: Celebrity crush (realistic and modern RP)
Character A (A from now on) is a famous celebrity and has thousands of fans from all over the world. One day, Character B (B from now on), who claims to be A's biggest fan and has a celebrity crush on him, somehow manages to get a job at A's house and begins to work for A, spending a lot of time with him. The more time B spends with his idol, the more crazy about A he is...

2.: Potion of lust (fantasy)
A and B go to a witchery school and they're just one year from graduating. The best part? They're basically enemies. Until one day, when B accidentally drinks a lust potion and goes crazy for the first person he sees. And of course, the person is A. Can they find a cure before B goes berserk and kills everyone who comes closer to A?

For now, I'll leave these 2 ideas here! If you like these ideas or you want to present your own ideas, just message me so we can talk!!! I'm looking forward to hearing from you! ^^

And most importantly, have a good day! <3

And here's your cookie! 🍪

Users who are viewing this thread

Back