• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Be My Monster? Supernatural/Fantasy 1x1 search

Jin Kiryu

Hiya Nation, name's Kiryu. I'm new to the Nation, but I've been roleplaying on various other sites like Gaia Online for years now. So while I might be new here, I do have some decent RP experience under my belt. With that out of the way, let's get to the real meat of the topic: my ever-growing need to find a Monster or non-human character to play against.

I'm not too picky when it comes to the type of monster, but I do have a few caveats:

Fang/fur is preferred, no scales, and no zombies, Other than that, I'm open to suggestions. If you are interested, please send me a PM as it might get lost in this thread.

I tend to write 1-2 descriptive paragraphs.

Anime or hand drawn photos for face claims only, no real-life people, please.

I write in third person, and I expect my partner to do the same. Nothing against first person, it just irks me

MXF only, romance is encouraged but not I'm totally open for platonic ideas as well.

Now, this may be a deal-breaker, but I'm looking to play the human male in this case, paired with a monster female for the mains. I'm open to doubling as well if the situation calls for it.

I can roleplay Via PMs, Thread, or Discord

Potential ideas below:

Nekos, inus, shifters, anthros/furries, werewolves or other type of were animals, monster gals, cryptids, 
tribal life, fighting rings, jungle worlds, reverse Tarzan, predator x prey, harems, deserted islands, exotic creature collectors, genetics lab, vampires

There exists a tribe of Lion shapeshifters on the island of Nalhal, home to the Leonin tribe. MC is a wild life researcher whom comes to the island trying to study these enigmatic creatures but finding them is proving to be difficult. One day, MC is attacked by a rogue shifter, but a Leonin saves him mistaking him for one of the tribe. Out of pity, though with much hesitation she tends to his injuries and instead takes him back to be introduced into the tribe.

Leonin tribe details:
Leonins have very limited exposure to the modern world, however they can speak and understand Swalhi and some English, body language can play a part in communication too.they tend to avoid contact with outsiders, and anyone that learns of their existence is usually killed on the spot.
Much of the Leonin tribe will mirror how lions group of lions function in the wild so a vast majority of the tribe will be female with a couple of males here and there, most tribes are relatively small consisting of sbout 4-5 shifters.
While the concept of love isn't foreign to them, falling in love with someone emotionally before mating is a bit of a foreign concept.
Trial by ritual combat is a common means of settling debates, challenges can also be issued over rights of land, mates, leadership, or even just for recreation.
Jewlary plays a big part in their culture, as it usually signalfies that one has come of age or of leadership.
Leonins will have some access to very limited magic, they can heal wounds though the magic only augments the body's natural healing abilities and cannot cure fatal injuries or diseases. Magic is woven into the clothing so the clothes will simply meld when they change, jewellery however will still be present on a shifters body.
Other shifters like leopards and hyenas can exist too, but the Leonins will be the most common and well known.

Last edited:
1.What kind of images, if any, would you prefer?

2. Do you have any post requirements? Specifically, what length and pace do you prefer?

3. I do have a couple of ideas which use vampires, so to avoid proposing anything futile, could I hear your reason for why a vampire would be a hard sell?

1: Anime or drawn images

2: One to two paragraphs are fine

3: I dunno, I just don't really find vampires that interesting kinda overdone IMO.

1: Anime or drawn images

2: One to two paragraphs are fine

3: I dunno, I just don't really find vampires that interesting kinda overdone IMO.

I see. That second answer seems a little low for my tastes, so I won't be taking someone else's spot. I wish you the best and happy RPing!

So your pet store idea are you meaning non-sentient monsters? So like you can buy a flying cat, a mini dragon, a three headed dog, etc?

Cuz I would be super interested in fleshing that out with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back