• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Be My Monster? Supernatural/Fantasy 1x1 search

I’d love to do this! Although, would a fox girl be good enough for you? As most of my character are of a kitsune/neko nature.

Hiya Nation, name's Kiryu. I'm new to the Nation, but I've been roleplaying on various other sites like Gaia Online for years now. So while I might be new here, I do have some decent RP experience under my belt. With that out of the way, let's get to the real meat of the topic: my ever-growing need to find a Monster or non-human character to play against.

I'm not too picky when it comes to the type of monster, but I do have a few caveats:

Fang/fur is preferred, no scales, and no zombies, vampires are gonna be a hard sell too. Other than that, I'm open to suggestions. If you are interested, please send me a PM as it might get lost in this thread.

I tend to write 1-2 descriptive paragraphs.

Anime or hand drawn photos for face claims only, no real-life people, please.

I write in third person, and I expect my partner to do the same. Nothing against first person, it just irks me

MXF only, romance is encouraged but not I'm totally open for platonic ideas as well.

Now, this may be a deal-breaker, but I'm looking to play the human male in this case, paired with a monster female for the mains. I'm open to doubling as well if the situation calls for it.

I can roleplay Via PMs, Thread, or Discord

Potential ideas below:

Nekos, inus, shifters, anthros/furries, werewolves or other type of were animals, monster gals, cryptids, 
tribal life, fighting rings, jungle worlds, reverse Tarzan, predator x prey, harems, deserted islands, exotic creature collectors, monster tamers, genetics lab, monsters trying to fit into everyday society, alpha x omega pairings. Sentient beasts, be them mystical or from the animal kingdom.

potential plot down below, really craving:
A human is transported to a jungle planet, it is there that he encounters a fierce, hostile monster woman that desires nothing more than to see him crushed. Somehow, he is able to best this woman in combat but it is then that he learns the purpose of this fight was for marriage. Can the human learn to adapt to this tribal society and find his way back home

Would love to do something based on this image

Another potential plot:

There exsits a nightclub for supernatural creatures. One night, alone human enters the bar curious about the world of the supernatural, he was not prepared to catch an eye of a high-ranking alpha from a clan of werewolves. The two hit it off almost right away, and as the night progresses they end up having a one night stand. To protect him, the alpha claims the male as propriety and he is thrust into a world of the supernatural that he did not know existed.
Hello! I am very interested in playing a female wolf shifter! I can make a drawing/ piccrew of them for you! If you’re interested of course, pm if you are so i can send you the image!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back