• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐‘ฉ๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’๐’๐’—๐’š

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul

SWEET DYNAMITE.

• โ€œ๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ!โ€

Hey! Welcome to my 1x1 search thread! This has been on my mind for a long time honestly, because I was indecisive about whether I wanted to give 1x1 rping a shot. Typically I stick to group rping but I caved and decided to give this a try. If youโ€™re interested Iโ€™ll be going over some things about myself, what type of plots Iโ€™d be interested in, and my expectations. For the sake of keeping things neat Iโ€™d prefer if those interested messaged me privately, rather than commenting in this thread.

Now! On to the introduction. As you can see my nameโ€™s Reveur but I also go by Rev. Iโ€™m 22 years old, my pronouns are she/her, and Iโ€™ve been rping since I was about 11, maybe longer than that. If Iโ€™m not rping Iโ€™m usually working, watching asmr videos, or listening to music.

Iโ€™m a pretty fast writer most of the time and can reply multiple times a week depending on the plot of a rp. Though I donโ€™t mind if my partner replies at a slower pace, I realize that people are busy irl so I like to be considerate of them. My favorite rp genres are academia, supernatural/fantasy, drama, slow burn romance, superpowers, and thrillers. While I donโ€™t do early historical rps Iโ€™ve been wanting to get into those that take place in the 20s, 70s, and 90s. Fandoms arenโ€™t usually my thing since I donโ€™t like playing canon characters but Iโ€™m not opposed to oc characters in fandom worlds, if that makes any sense.

home.
rules.
interests.
plots.
extra.

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back