• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BBC's Sherlock AU RP

StarrieSky

Hi guys!

My friend @Dun and I had an idea for an rp. We wanted to do an AU in which John is a prince, and his sister princess Harriet gets assassinated by Moriarty. Lestrade investigates it, thinking it was alcohol poisoning, but Sherlock discovers it's murder. He takes John with him to protect him, as he thinks John is the next target. John goes undercover at 221B Baker Street, with no one knowing he's there (Sherlock kidnapped him) Moriarty wants the crown, so he plans to either kill John or marry him, that's up to the one rp'ing him. We'll also have Mycroft working closely with the royal family as their representative in the government.

My friend and I will be playing John and Sherlock, but we're looking for people to play Lestrade, Mycroft and Moriarty. Maybe mrs. Hudson as well, if anyone wants to play her. Anyone interested in joining us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back