• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help BBCode Images With User Selection Arrows

KhrysINXS

Anyone know the BBCode as to have images with arrows on the right (select for next) and on the left (select for previous).
I upload lots of photography to imgur and generally take the BBCode for the image but what I would like is to squash many together in one BBCode Instance where the viewer can select by arrows to view all the images contained. A bit like a slideshow but controlled by the viewer from the arrow selection
Aiming to use the method with some pictures of my own rather then uploading a gif because a gif doesn't halt at the viewers will.
It transitions based off of a timeframe preset ?

hello! as of now, i don't think there's currently any bbcode function that's able to do what you're looking for.
that said, i'd recommend you just use the site's ability to upload and present google slides! you can do it by making use of the "insert -> media" button when making a post! or more simply,
Code:
this is your link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1oiLu-RIIMCkxkIEdJn4xOIUB_d-dlZzZS66jEqYz4FU/edit?usp=sharing ! 
take out the file code between /d/ and /edit?
[media=googledrive]1oiLu-RIIMCkxkIEdJn4xOIUB_d-dlZzZS66jEqYz4FU[/media]
here's an example:

hello! as of now, i don't think there's currently any bbcode function that's able to do what you're looking for.
that said, i'd recommend you just use the site's ability to upload and present google slides! you can do it by making use of the "insert -> media" button when making a post! or more simply,
Code:
this is your link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1oiLu-RIIMCkxkIEdJn4xOIUB_d-dlZzZS66jEqYz4FU/edit?usp=sharing ! 
take out the file code between /d/ and /edit?
[media=googledrive]1oiLu-RIIMCkxkIEdJn4xOIUB_d-dlZzZS66jEqYz4FU[/media]
here's an example:

That Is very neat and good enough for what I am aiming for. What if for example I was using Mega as my uploader. Not Google Drive
Code:
[media=mega]1oiLu-RIIMCkxkIEdJn4xOIUB_d-dlZzZS66jEqYz4FU[/media]

Something like this:
Does This -->1oiLu-RIIMCkxkIEdJn4xOIUB_d-dlZzZS66jEqYz4FU --> Refer to the Folder as selection all the images are contained in?

So I have been trying many different combinations from megasync, google drive and google slides and I just cant seem to get anything to work.
I am posting on this site Formating and BBCode in Descriptions - Nexus Mods Wiki
On Nexus which supports BBCode but I am not sure to what extents of BBCode depth its protocols are able to support

Last edited:
That Is very neat and good enough for what I am aiming for. What if for example I was using Mega as my uploader. Not Google Drive
Code:
[media=mega]1oiLu-RIIMCkxkIEdJn4xOIUB_d-dlZzZS66jEqYz4FU[/media]

Something like this:
Does This -->1oiLu-RIIMCkxkIEdJn4xOIUB_d-dlZzZS66jEqYz4FU --> Refer to the Folder as selection all the images are contained in?

So I have been trying many different combinations from megasync, google drive and google slides and I just cant seem to get anything to work.
I am posting on this site Formating and BBCode in Descriptions - Nexus Mods Wiki
On Nexus which supports BBCode but I am not sure to what extents of BBCode depth its protocols are able to support

the link refers to a set of google slides! make sure the file code you're getting is from the link you get when click "share", and that the link's permissions allow for anyone on the internet to view it!
[imgur]

as for nexus, i've never used it but i do know bbcode can differ from site to site. you might want to check with the moderators of that site instead ( ˙▿˙ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back