• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Suggestion BBCode Games?

Is this possible?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes, but why even?

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Error 420

One Thousand Club
I know, and have it on good authority, that you can make rudimentary games using basic HTML commands and text. So, hypothetically, someone skilled enough with BBCode could make a game.

My advice: BBCode has random number generation and if statements.

BBCode does not serve any functional purpose on the site. It is only for formatting.

BBCode isn't exactly like HTML. BBCode itself can only be used to make things pretty within threads. The entire thing itself can't actually go and make things run. In a way, it's like asking paint that you use to paint a picture to make a car run. Mind you, I'm not a graphic designer, programmer, or anything close to that. So my explanation may not be entirely accurate, but that's how I see it to make it simpler.

HOWEVER.
I think as a suggestion in Site Questions & Information that would be awesome. I'd honestly love to see the dice come back and maybe a different kind of RNG device.

BBCode has random number generation and if statements.

BBCode doesn't have random number generation or if statements. At least, it doesn't here. A game could probably be made, but it'd be very rudimentary and you'd have to stretch the definition of a game a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back