• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource BBCode Game!

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

BBCode Game!
Open to everyone!

Based on the writing game originally by Flip Flip .

One person presents a prompt, and anyone who wants to is free to submit a BBCode for that prompt in this thread. The person who chooses the the prompt will select a winner from the submissions. The winner will then present another prompt, and choose a winner, and so on... The prompt can be anything - a character archetype, a palette, a song, a picture... When setting a prompt, specify a time limit for how long submissions are open, preferably not exceeding a week. Feel free to also set any limits you want, including but not limited to: code type (character sheet, in-character post, lore post...), requiring mobile friendly, etc.

All BBCoders are free to either keep their codes to themselves or share with everyone, at their own discretion. Rules for each individual code should be listed in the same post as the code in question. It is the prompter's responsibility to check submitted codes for plagiarism, to the best of their ability. Codes are allowed to be watermarked or credited if the coder so chooses, and no prompt can require a credit-less or watermark-free code.

Current Prompt: prompted by myfanwy myfanwy

dreaming of you - source
#5e3178 #ab5db7 #e1cae3 #2e5573 #a4c6d9

Time: until the end of wednesday (Feb 28th) evening. for a more accurate time, let's say until 11pm est

Limits: use at least three of the colors along with lyrics from the song. i don't really mind what you make, just as long as it follows that ^^and remember kids, complexity isn't everything c;​

Last edited:
Prompt No. One: #660099

name |location
Indigo is a deep and rich color close to the color wheel blue (a primary color in the RGB color space), as well as to some variants of ultramarine. It is traditionally regarded as a color in the visible spectrum, as well as one of the seven colors of the rainbow: the color between blue and violet; however, sources differ as to its actual position in the electromagnetic spectrum.

The color indigo is named after the indigo dye derived from the plant Indigofera tinctoria and related species.

The first known recorded use of indigo as a color name in English was in 1289.

Species of Indigofera were cultivated in East Asia, Egypt, India, and Peru in antiquity. The earliest direct evidence for the use of indigo dates to around 4000 BCE and comes from Huaca Prieta, in contemporary Peru. Pliny the Elder mentions the Indus Valley Civilization as the source of the dye after which it was named. It was imported from there in small quantities via the Silk Road. The Ancient Greek term for the dye was Ἰνδικὸν φάρμακον ("Sindhi dye"), which, adopted to Latin as indicum and via Portuguese gave rise to the modern word indigo. El Salvador has lately been the biggest producer of indigo.[citation needed]

Indigo was actually a plant that got its name because it came from the Indus Valley Civilisation, discovered some 5,000 years ago, where it was called nila, meaning dark blue. And by the 7th Century BC, people started using the plant as a dye; the Mesopotamians were even carving out recipes for making indigo dye onto clay tablets for record-keeping. By 1289, knowledge of the dye made its way to Europe, when the Venetian merchant traveler Marco Polo reported on it.

However, it wasn’t until 1640 when demand started to pick up for indigo. Spanish explorers discovered an American species of indigo and began to cultivate the product in Guatemala. The English and French subsequently began to encourage indigo cultivation in their colonies in the West Indies.

Indigo dye could be made from two different types of plants: the indigo plant, which produced the best results, and from the woad plant. The British were producing indigo with woad, a plant that yielded a lesser quality dye, but a plant they could grow. They even tried to hold their monopoly on indigo dye by managing to ban the indigo plant for years, claiming that it was poisonous. But eventually the British began to focus on tea and other crops, and meanwhile, the French started to get their fair share of the market.

But this was problematic. The French had gone to war with Britain, so the British could hardly rely on the French for this precious blue dye. Consequently, the British had to turn to their colonies in America. It was Eliza Lucas from South Carolina who figured out how to grow the indigo plant and use it to make indigo cakes that would support British demand.

The same indigo dye is contained in the woad plant, Isatis tinctoria, for a long time the main source of blue dye in Europe. Woad was replaced by true indigo as trade routes opened up, and both plant sources have now been largely replaced by synthetic dyes.

Last edited:
[div class=bob][div class=dylan]
dulcet.
[hover for more]
Yeah you put on a faith facade, Think you're holy when you're not. I hate to break it to you baby, But you're simply lost.
[div class=smallbox][div class=smallerbox]tags
@overflow is hidden
[div class=smallbox][div class=smallerbox]name[/div]namehere[/div] [div class=smallbox][div class=smallerbox]location[/div]locationhere[/div] [/div][/div][/div]
the selected color, #660099 has been used as the primary accent color of this in character post design, with a 300x250px as the main and only image. the rest of the code is also 300px wide at most, which means it should be mobile friendly? if i end up releasing the code for this, i might end up adding a no-scroll version of this, since scrolls tend to be a nuisance on tiny mobiles.

Yeah, you've got it all, But you've got it all wrong. No, you don't know You're a poor unfortunate soul. Oh I know, You make it seem that you feel whole, So they don't know You're a poor unfortunate soul.

Yeah you put on a faith facade, Think you're holy when you're not. I hate to break it to you baby, But you're simply lost. You can right all the wrongs just to feel you belong, But simply calling out sins don't bring you closer to God. You're just a ghost at most, A set of empty bones, Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole, When it gets cold, oh oh oh. You don't know. No you don't know. Oh you're all alone, You poor unfortunate soul. You can't control where your body lets you go. Oh you're all alone, You poor unfortunate soul. And you say that I've got it all wrong. 'Cause you just know I'm a poor unfortunate soul. But there's no way that there's weight in the words that you preach, When you're claiming your faith and you contradict your speech. So I sit here and listen to your tongue and cheek, I know that when you sit and pray you're only praying for keeps. Cause you're a ghost at most, A set of empty bones, Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole, When it gets cold, oh oh oh.

You don't know. No you don't know. Oh you're all alone, You poor unfortunate soul. You can't control where your body lets you go. Oh you're all alone, You poor unfortunate soul. You're shallow and empty and filled with regret. I think that chest must be heavy from that cross on your neck You only wear 'cause you're wary of what comes next after your death. Don't think I didn't notice.
credit to vesuvius
[class=bob]width:300px;margin:auto;height:250px;background:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/17/b6/JoRNTegC_o.jpg);background-position:center top;overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=dylan]width:600px;height:250px;position:relative;transition:1s[/class] [class name=dylan state=hover]margin-left:-300px;[/class] [class=smallbox]width:200px;font-size:10px;padding:5px;margin:auto;background:rgba(255,255,255, 0.9);margin-top:10px;height:12px;overflow:hidden[/class] [class=smallerbox]display:inline-block;float:left;background:#660099;color:white;padding:5px;margin-right:5px;margin-left:-5px;margin-top:-5px;[/class] [/div]

Last edited:
This code is a scroll. I used the prompt as the background color, and kept with the color theme. I put a random quote in there that I like, though it would-- of course-- be replaced with your post/character name/etc. ^^

here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids who never made it. — Pete Wentz

Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
This code is a scroll. I used the prompt as the background color, and kept with the color theme. I put a random quote in there that I like, though it would-- of course-- be replaced with your post/character name/etc. ^^

here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids who never made it. — Pete Wentz

Code by apolla apolla
Not sure if I'm supposed to type here BUT! Your font color clashes with the purple a bit, it's hard to read ^^'
Other than that great job! ^^b

Not sure if I'm supposed to type here BUT! Your font color clashes with the purple a bit, it's hard to read ^^'
Other than that great job! ^^b

If we're not supposed to type here I can definitely delete this post, but I just wanted to say thank you for pointing that out, and thank you for the compliment!! I changed it (:

If we're not supposed to type here I can definitely delete this post, but I just wanted to say thank you for pointing that out, and thank you for the compliment!! I changed it (:
You're welcome, it is a lovely creation~ And oh, Much better! +O+

Oh, yeah, you're allowed to talk here. Don't even worry about it!

Code is completely free, no credit required. Will release code as soon as possible but the quote trick will work in the meantime. Bars have hovers, text (most likely) has hidden scroll. Everything is fully readable on mobile* and all hover effects still work. The color was used for the middle of the three purple bars as well as for all words in purple font.

Except for the info bar, though pretty easy to toss an 'overflow-x: auto;' in the 'infoBar' class, I decided not to as I wasn't sure how it would look or work on pc if the info bar was overfilled. Currently it's very picky about the combined length of all four blurbs, any shorter and there's whitespace. Any longer and there's overflow. (With the longer one though, knocking out a category from the content blurb would help.) I won't have time to test it out more before the deadline, hence the post now.

Also it's really fun to spam run over the bars and watch the scripts scramble to catch up.

[div class=container][div class=textBase][div class=avatar]Name[/div]
[div style="visibility: hidden;"].[/div]
[div class="meter hpMeter"][div class=hpBar]Bar 1[div class="meterRate hpRate"]percent%[/div][/div][/div]
[div class="meter mpMeter"][div class=mpBar]Bar 2[div class="meterRate mpRate"]percent%[/div][/div][/div]
[div class="meter carryMeter"][div class=carryBar]Bar 3[div class="meterRate carryRate"]percent%[/div][/div][/div]
[div style="visibility: hidden;"].[/div]
[div class=infoBar][div class="infoTab infoLocTab"][div class="infoHead infoLocHead"]location.[/div][div class="infoBody infoLocBody"]computer chair.[/div][/div][div class="infoTab infoConTab"][div class="infoHead infoConHead"]condition.[/div][div class="infoBody infoConBody"]hungry. foot asleep.[/div][/div][div class="infoTab infoMooTab"][div class="infoHead infoMooHead"]mood.[/div][div class="infoBody infoMooBody"]passive. laid back.[/div][/div][div class="infoTab infoIntTab"][div class="infoHead infoIntHead"]interacted.[/div][div class="infoBody infoIntBody"]mouse. tablet.[/div][/div][/div][div class=scrollHelp][div class=mainPost]Dragée lemon drops dessert gingerbread toffee oat cake. Marshmallow tart biscuit lollipop. Fruitcake topping marshmallow toffee. Tiramisu bonbon topping cheesecake donut toffee. Dessert chocolate bar cake. Cotton candy bonbon sweet halvah cake lemon drops topping sweet roll gummi bears. Donut icing sesame snaps cake. Jelly-o cookie brownie cotton candy dragée cake jelly lollipop ice cream. Topping icing chocolate sweet roll ice cream. Pie oat cake toffee lemon drops biscuit marshmallow. Jelly chupa chups pie pastry fruitcake croissant cotton candy. Powder bonbon dragée chocolate cake halvah cupcake sugar plum.

Ice cream cookie sweet. Candy marshmallow wafer topping gingerbread muffin gingerbread candy canes. Biscuit tart pastry halvah sweet roll biscuit lemon drops jelly beans cookie. Cake gummi bears halvah muffin gingerbread chocolate cake cake. Gummi bears tiramisu halvah tootsie roll gingerbread. Tart oat cake cheesecake tiramisu cake tootsie roll cake cupcake. Gingerbread dragée dragée dessert cake danish jelly-o topping chocolate cake. Gingerbread toffee ice cream candy canes. Sesame snaps halvah gummi bears jelly beans croissant danish sesame snaps. Caramels tiramisu cheesecake. Candy canes cookie bear claw marshmallow lollipop marshmallow halvah macaroon. Ice cream donut dragée sweet roll jujubes cookie cheesecake icing gingerbread.

Pie chocolate cake jelly beans bear claw gummi bears cake. Cupcake icing fruitcake macaroon wafer. Apple pie candy halvah croissant chupa chups candy donut wafer dessert. Cake carrot cake muffin dessert chocolate cake. Brownie caramels apple pie cake pudding brownie dessert bear claw fruitcake. Soufflé cupcake danish cupcake dragée soufflé brownie sesame snaps chocolate bar. Tart tiramisu gummi bears donut croissant pudding brownie bear claw icing. Cake candy canes cupcake sugar plum marshmallow muffin soufflé soufflé sesame snaps. Cookie cupcake cookie candy canes sesame snaps candy sesame snaps croissant. Cotton candy jelly beans topping lemon drops danish jelly-o toffee pudding. Sweet roll jelly-o liquorice pie cake halvah. Sugar plum candy canes tiramisu jelly beans carrot cake toffee.

Pie brownie chocolate biscuit icing. Cake icing lollipop sesame snaps candy chocolate cake. Cake marzipan sesame snaps jelly-o candy canes halvah. Pastry fruitcake gummi bears donut gingerbread topping. Jujubes pudding ice cream cake muffin. Chocolate cake sugar plum toffee cake halvah gingerbread gummies. Marshmallow carrot cake lollipop jelly beans jelly-o pudding icing liquorice. Macaroon ice cream ice cream gingerbread sesame snaps caramels cotton candy oat cake. Oat cake bear claw donut. Jujubes marzipan dessert pastry tart caramels. Jelly-o fruitcake gingerbread powder. Cotton candy bear claw cheesecake sweet pudding powder chocolate cake. Muffin sugar plum sweet roll.

Cake donut danish candy macaroon pie jelly-o donut. Brownie marzipan cheesecake oat cake croissant pudding marzipan. Cupcake ice cream tiramisu cookie. Soufflé cake tootsie roll chocolate cake pastry halvah danish jelly-o. Jelly beans tiramisu soufflé jelly-o chocolate halvah cheesecake powder sesame snaps. Pie chocolate bar danish ice cream toffee halvah cake danish. Caramels jujubes jelly-o sweet chocolate cake apple pie croissant jujubes. Chocolate bar cupcake fruitcake candy canes sweet brownie. Soufflé liquorice lollipop liquorice cheesecake lemon drops chupa chups cookie liquorice. Dragée sweet toffee. Icing topping pastry carrot cake caramels donut bear claw donut cookie. Soufflé gummi bears gummi bears jelly macaroon candy canes cheesecake.[/div][/div][/div][/div]

[div style="display:none;"].[/div] [div style="display:none;"].[/div] [class name=container] max-width: 800px; margin: auto; font-family: 'Exo 2', 'Helvetica', sans-serif; color: #3e3e3e; [/class] [class name=textBase] border-radius: 15px; padding: 10px 5% 10px 5%; background: #eeeeee; [/class] [class name=avatar] font-family: 'Audiowide', 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 24px; color: #660099; margin-top: 13px; margin-bottom: -3px; text-align: center; [/class] [class name=meter] min-width: 150px; max-width: 200px; background: #fcfcfc; border-radius: 5px; color: #fcfcfc; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class name=meterRate] display: inline; padding-left: 5px; [/class] [script class=meterRate] hide [/script] [script class=hpMeter on=mouseenter] fadeIn 350 hpRate [/script] [script class=hpMeter on=mouseleave] fadeOut 350 hpRate [/script] [script class=mpMeter on=mouseenter] fadeIn 350 mpRate [/script] [script class=mpMeter on=mouseleave] fadeOut 350 mpRate [/script] [script class=carryMeter on=mouseenter] fadeIn 350 carryRate [/script] [script class=carryMeter on=mouseleave] fadeOut 350 carryRate [/script] [class name=hpBar] min-width: 90%; max-width: 90%; background: #860cb3; padding: 3px; font-size: 12px; [/class] [class name=mpBar] min-width: 75%; max-width: 75%; background: #660099; padding: 3px; font-size: 12px; [/class] [class name=carryBar] min-width: 70%; max-width: 70%; background: #4b0089; padding: 3px; font-size: 12px; [/class] [class name=infoBar] max-width: 523px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; white-space: nowrap; text-align: justify; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; background: #fcfcfc; [/class] [class name=infoHead] display: inline; font-family: 'Audiowide', 'Times New Roman', serif; color: #660099; align: center; z-index: 2; position: absolute; [/class] [class name=infoHeadHover] display: inline; font-family: 'Audiowide', 'Times New Roman', serif; color: rgba(102, 0, 153, .3); align: center; position: absolute; z-index: 0; filter: blur(2px); [/class] [class name=infoTab] display: inline-flex; background: rgba(220, 220, 220, .3); padding-left: 7.5px; padding-right: 7.5px; min-width: 100px; position: relative; [/class] [class name=infoTabHover] display: inline-flex; background: rgba(220, 220, 220, .3); padding-left: 7.5px; padding-right: 7.5px; min-width: 100px; position: relative; [/class] [class name=infoBody] display: inline; filter: blur(2px); z-index: 1; position: relative; color: rgba(62, 62, 62, .3); [/class] [class name=infoBodyHover] display: inline; filter: blur(0px); z-index: 1; position: relative; [/class] [script class=infoLocTab on=mouseenter] fadeOut 175 infoLocHead fadeOut 175 infoLocTab fadeOut 175 infoLocBody addClass infoHeadHover infoLocHead addClass infoTabHover infoLocTab addClass infoBodyHover infoLocBody removeClass infoHead infoLocHead removeClass infoTab infoLocTab removeClass infoBody infoLocBody fadeIn 175 infoLocHead fadeIn 175 infoLocTab fadeIn 175 infoLocBody [/script] [script class=infoLocTab on=mouseleave] fadeOut 175 infoLocHead fadeOut 175 infoLocTab fadeOut 175 infoLocBody addClass infoHead infoLocHead addClass infoTab infoLocTab addClass infoBody infoLocBody removeClass infoHeadHover infoLocHead removeClass infoTabHover infoLocTab removeClass infoBodyHover infoLocBody fadeIn 175 infoLocHead fadeIn 175 infoLocTab fadeIn 175 infoLocBody [/script] [script class=infoConTab on=mouseenter] fadeOut 175 infoConHead fadeOut 175 infoConTab fadeOut 175 infoConBody addClass infoHeadHover infoConHead addClass infoTabHover infoConTab addClass infoBodyHover infoConBody removeClass infoHead infoConHead removeClass infoTab infoConTab removeClass infoBody infoConBody fadeIn 175 infoConHead fadeIn 175 infoConTab fadeIn 175 infoConBody [/script] [script class=infoConTab on=mouseleave] fadeOut 175 infoConHead fadeOut 175 infoConTab fadeOut 175 infoConBody addClass infoHead infoConHead addClass infoTab infoConTab addClass infoBody infoConBody removeClass infoHeadHover infoConHead removeClass infoTabHover infoConTab removeClass infoBodyHover infoConBody fadeIn 175 infoConHead fadeIn 175 infoConTab fadeIn 175 infoConBody [/script] [script class=infoMooTab on=mouseenter] fadeOut 175 infoMooHead fadeOut 175 infoMooTab fadeOut 175 infoMooBody addClass infoHeadHover infoMooHead addClass infoTabHover infoMooTab addClass infoBodyHover infoMooBody removeClass infoHead infoMooHead removeClass infoTab infoMooTab removeClass infoBody infoMooBody fadeIn 175 infoMooHead fadeIn 175 infoMooTab fadeIn 175 infoMooBody [/script] [script class=infoMooTab on=mouseleave] fadeOut 175 infoMooHead fadeOut 175 infoMooTab fadeOut 175 infoMooBody addClass infoHead infoMooHead addClass infoTab infoMooTab addClass infoBody infoMooBody removeClass infoHeadHover infoMooHead removeClass infoTabHover infoMooTab removeClass infoBodyHover infoMooBody fadeIn 175 infoMooHead fadeIn 175 infoMooTab fadeIn 175 infoMooBody [/script] [script class=infoIntTab on=mouseenter] fadeOut 175 infoIntHead fadeOut 175 infoIntTab fadeOut 175 infoIntBody addClass infoHeadHover infoIntHead addClass infoTabHover infoIntTab addClass infoBodyHover infoIntBody removeClass infoHead infoIntHead removeClass infoTab infoIntTab removeClass infoBody infoIntBody fadeIn 175 infoIntHead fadeIn 175 infoIntTab fadeIn 175 infoIntBody [/script] [script class=infoIntTab on=mouseleave] fadeOut 175 infoIntHead fadeOut 175 infoIntTab fadeOut 175 infoIntBody addClass infoHead infoIntHead addClass infoTab infoIntTab addClass infoBody infoIntBody removeClass infoHeadHover infoIntHead removeClass infoTabHover infoIntTab removeClass infoBodyHover infoIntBody fadeIn 175 infoIntHead fadeIn 175 infoIntTab fadeIn 175 infoIntBody [/script] [class name=scrollHelp] height: 400px; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 11.5px; margin-bottom: 31px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; background: #fcfcfc; border-radius: 5px; padding: 15px 5% 15px 5%; [/class] [class name=mainPost] height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; [/class]

ah wow, me? thanks for the cookies! everyone else's entries were very pretty too.

now i suppose it's my turn to post a prompt? i hope this wasn't too late.

theme // use one or more of the following colors: #0E1319 #191F2F #303747 #71768A #EDDBD9 #E2C7C0
time // 3 days (72 hrs) from now
limits // either an in character post or a character sheet, one image, doesn't matter how large.

midnight-blue-navy-blush-pink-color-palette.jpg

About This Code I used the first three colors from the prompt as the bubbles, the last color as the background, and the other gray-ish color as my border. Mobile friendly, though it doesn't look as good there. ^^

tumblr_onvan85vIi1w6pey9o1_500.png

insert quote here

Character Name
Basic

Information

Here

Maybe

physical

appearance?

Personality

Information

Here

Bio

Information

Here

made by cherub. cherub.
  • 29w0gsx.jpg
////\\I.////////////\/II.///////////// //III. ////////////IV.

Last edited:
Prompt No. Two: Colour Palette

Name age | gender
× horoscope
× height
× weight
× orientation

coded by myfanwy myfanwy

History
Strangely, these days
I like things easy
But still,
I like Corinne’s music
Rather than hot pink
I like a deep purple, mmm
I also like pyjamas
with buttons and lipstick
These are jokes

Personality
Rather than long hair
I definitely like short bair
But still
I was pretty when I sang Good Day
Oh why is that?
I like things a little outdated, mmm
Rather than pictures I like filled
palettes, diaries, times I was asleep

hover over image~
got this up in time. whoop ik it's not the best. i just want to procrastinate
/@bbasjtr - actor - thai - eighteen years old
[class=e]
margin:auto;
center;
transition-duration: 0.8s;
background:url('https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/be/da/bd/bedabd5ec6c7dbb998d0d2dbef2f6bd2.jpg');
position:relative;
top:-50px;
border:5px solid #E2C7C0;
height:90px;
width:90px;
padding:7px;
background-size:130%;
background-position: -20px -10px;
color:transparent;
border-radius:50%;[/class][class name=e state=hover]
background: #E2C7C0;
border:0px solid white;
border-radius:0px;
width:330px;
height:180px;
color:transparent;
top:-80px;
color:#71768A;
[/class][div class=e]
"quote"
overview: #EDDBD9 was used for the top & bottom borders. As well as the first block of color - yes we shall label it as that. #E2C7C0 was used for the border around the img as well the bottom block and the text box. #71768A is used for all text. the image is of the thai actor, bas. this box scrolls~​
[/div]

[div style="border-radius: 5px; border: 3px solid #71768a; font-color: #5e5e5e; background: #fafafa; max-width: 400px; margin: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; max-height: 300px; overflow-y: auto;"]Once again, this code is completely free, no credit required.

I used #71768a and #303747 many times throughout the code. The picture has a hover, the tabs are fool-proof, the scroll is actually hidden this time around, and the scroll position does not transfer between tabs.

The CS template is just a placeholder, though you are welcome to use it if you wish. The code is not mobile compatible, hence the spaghetti soup box at the bottom. If you want, you can manually copy paste the CS into the box yourself; the process is currently automated. If someone puts their own image in, they may notice the colors are off in the image. Just ctrl+f "filter:" and that'll take you right to the spot.

Also, the auto plain text doesn't include font awesome icons or youtube links, so those aren't visible if the auto plain text is left in. That's about it. ctrl+f "color:" to change font colors, "background:" to change background colors, "font-family:" to change the fonts, and "background: url" to change the image. Anything else you may want to change, subtle as it may or may not be, can be found by ctrl+f'ing it or by manually scrolling through the code and changing things to see what happens.
[/div]

[div class=container]
[div class=columnContainer][div class=columnSquare][div class=image]Firsnum Lasnum[/div][div class=quote]insert quote here[/div][/div][div class=tabHolder][div class="tabBut tabButGen tabButActive"]g
e
n
e
r
a
l[/div][div class="tabBut tabButApp"]a
p
p
e
a
r
a
n
c
e[/div][div class="tabBut tabButPer"]p
e
r
s
o
n
a
l
i
t
y[/div][div class="tabBut tabButHis"]h
i
s
t
o
r
y[/div][div class="tabBut tabButRel"]r
e
l
a
t
i
o
n
s
h
i
p
s[/div][div class="tabBut tabButExt"]e
x
t
r
a[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=tabCon][div class=tabConGen][div class=scrollHelp][div class=mainContainer][div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]identity[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]name[/div][div class=contentText]insert name here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]nickname(s)[/div][div class=contentText]insert nickname(s) here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]age[/div][div class=contentText]insert age here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]gender[/div][div class=contentText]insert gender here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]sexuality[/div][div class=contentText]insert sexuality here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]nationality[/div][div class=contentText]insert nationality here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]occupation[/div][div class=contentText]insert occupation here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]economic class[/div][div class=contentText]insert economic class here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]social class[/div][div class=contentText]insert social class here[/div]
[div class=contentBottom][/div][/div]

[div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]tastes[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]color[/div][div class=contentText]insert favorite color here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]music[/div][div class=contentText]insert favorite music here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]food[/div][div class=contentText]insert favorite food here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]drink[/div][div class=contentText]insert favorite drink here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]clothing[/div][div class=contentText]insert favorite clothing here[/div]
[div class=contentBottom][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

[div class=tabConApp][div class=scrollHelp][div class=mainContainer][div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]big picture[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]height[/div][div class=contentText]insert height here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]weight[/div][div class=contentText]insert weight here[/div]

[div class=contentBigSubhead]color[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]hair[/div][div class=contentText]insert hair color here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]eye[/div][div class=contentText]insert eye color here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]skin[/div][div class=contentText]insert skin color here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]body type[/div][div class=contentText]insert body type here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]notable features[/div][div class=contentText]insert notable features here[/div]

[div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]little details[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]birthmarks[/div][div class=contentText]insert birthmarks here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]scars[/div][div class=contentText]insert scars here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]tattoos[/div][div class=contentText]insert tattoos here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]piercings[/div][div class=contentText]insert piercings here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]signature items[/div][div class=contentText]insert signature items here[/div]

[div class=tabConPer][div class=scrollHelp][div class=mainContainer][div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]labels[/div]
[div class=contentBigSubhead]trait[div class=contentSubhead][/div]trait[div class=contentSubhead][/div]trait[div class=contentSubhead][/div]trait[div class=contentSubhead][/div]trait[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]mbti[/div][div class=contentText]insert mbti here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]alignment[/div][div class=contentText]insert alignment here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]horoscope[/div][div class=contentText]insert horoscope here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]bloodtype[/div][div class=contentText]insert bloodtype here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]stereotypes[/div][div class=contentText]insert stereotypes here[/div]

[div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]explanations[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]persona[/div][div class=contentText]insert persona here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]anima[/div][div class=contentText]insert anima here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]quirks[/div][div class=contentText]insert quirks here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]habits[/div][div class=contentText]insert habits here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]strengths[/div][div class=contentText]insert strengths here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]weaknesses[/div][div class=contentText]insert weaknesses here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]fears[/div][div class=contentText]insert fears here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]skills[/div][div class=contentText]insert skills here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]dreams[/div][div class=contentText]insert dreams here[/div]

[div class=contentSubhead]beliefs[/div][div class=contentText]insert beliefs here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]values[/div][div class=contentText]insert values here[/div]

[div class=tabConHis][div class=scrollHelp][div class=mainContainer][div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]life[/div]
[div class=contentText]insert life history here[/div]

[div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]relationships[/div]
[div class=contentText]insert relationship history here[/div]

[div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]work[/div]
[div class=contentText]insert work history here[/div]

[div class=tabConRel][div class=scrollHelp][div class=mainContainer][div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]familial[/div]
[div class=contentText]insert familial relationships here[/div]

[div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]platonic[/div]
[div class=contentText]insert familial platonic here[/div]

[div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]romantic[/div]
[div class=contentText]insert romantic relationships here[/div]

[div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]official[/div]
[div class=contentText]insert official relationships here[/div]

[div class=tabConExt][div class=scrollHelp][div class=mainContainer][div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]preferences[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]likes[/div][div class=contentText]insert likes here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead]dislikes[/div][div class=contentText]insert dislikes here[/div]

[div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]fun facts[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead][/div][div class=contentText]insert fun facts here[/div]
[div class=contentSubhead][/div][div class=contentText]insert fun facts here[/div]

[div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]theme[/div][div class=contentText][/div]

[div class=contentBox][div class=contentHead]additional info[/div]
[div class=contentText]insert additional info here[/div]
[div class=contentBottom][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[/div]
[div class=mobileButton]if on mobile, click here for plain text version[/div][div class=mobileDropdown][div class=mobileBigHead]Sorry about the spaghetti soup, this process was automated. It should still be understandable.[/div]

[div class=mobileHead]General:[/div]
[div class="mobileCon mobileGen"][/div]

[div class=mobileHead]Appearance:[/div]
[div class="mobileCon mobileApp"][/div]

[div class=mobileHead]Personality:[/div]
[div class="mobileCon mobilePer"][/div]

[div class=mobileHead]History:[/div]
[div class="mobileCon mobileHis"][/div]

[div class=mobileHead]Relationships:[/div]
[div class="mobileCon mobileRel"][/div]

[div class=mobileHead]Extra:[/div]
[div class="mobileCon mobileExt"][/div][/div]
[div style="display:none;"].[/div] [div style="display:none;"].[/div] [class name=container] background: #eeeeee; border-radius: 5px; max-width: 700px; margin: auto; color: #4e4e4e; font-family: 'Raleway', Helvetica, sans-serif; [/class] [class name=columnContainer] padding: 40px 17px 40px 17px; [/class] [class name=columnSquare] background: #fafafa; box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 5px; max-height: 150px; min-height: 150px; max-width: 150px; min-width: 150px; padding: 5px; position: relative; [/class] [class name=image] background: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/W9W1SgGv44c4o/giphy.gif) no-repeat; background-position: 15% 0%; background-size: auto 140px; min-height: 140px; max-height: 140px; min-width: 140px; max-width: 140px; padding-top: 80%; font-family: 'Comfortaa', Times New Roman, serif; color: #303747; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fafafa, 1px -1px 0 #fafafa, -1px 1px 0 #fafafa, 1px 1px 0 #fafafa; text-align: center; overflow: hidden; filter: saturate(70%) hue-rotate(30deg) grayscale(50%); font-weight: 550; [/class] [class name=imageHover] filter: saturate(50%) hue-rotate(30deg) grayscale(60%); [/class] [class name=quote] font-family: 'Raleway', Helvetica, sans-serif; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 5px; background: rgba(250, 250, 250, .5); min-height: 150px; max-height: 150px; min-width: 150px; max-width: 150px; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; [/class] [script class=quote] hide [/script] [script class=image on=mouseenter] fadeIn 350 quote addClass imageHover image [/script] [script class=quote on=mouseleave] removeClass imageHover image fadeOut 350 quote [/script] [class name=tabHolder] position: relative; height: 300px; [/class] [class name=tabBut] font-family: 'Comfortaa', Times New Roman, serif; min-width: 15px; max-width: 15px; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; text-align: center; background: #71768a; padding-top: 5px; line-height: 115%; padding-bottom: 8px; transition-duration: 600ms; color: transparent; font-size: 2px; font-weight: 550; [/class] [class name=tabBut state=hover] padding-bottom: 20px; background: #575c70; color: #fafafa; cursor: pointer; user-select: none; font-size: inherit; [/class] [class name=tabButActive] background: #303747 !important; line-height: 115%; padding-bottom: 20px; text-align: center; color: #fafafa; font-size: inherit; [/class] [class name=tabButActive state=hover] background: #303747; cursor: default; [/class] [class name=tabButGen] position: absolute; left: 5px; top: 0px; background: rgb(109, 114, 134); [/class] [class name=tabButApp] position: absolute; left: 30px; top: 0px; background: rgb(103, 108, 128); [/class] [class name=tabButPer] position: absolute; left: 55px; top: 0px; background: rgb(105, 110, 130); [/class] [class name=tabButHis] position: absolute; left: 80px; top: 0px; background: rgb(103, 108, 128); [/class] [class name=tabButRel] position: absolute; left: 105px; top: 0px; background: rgb(99, 104, 124); [/class] [class name=tabButExt] position: absolute; left: 130px; top: 0px; background: rgb(111, 116, 136); [/class] [script class=tabConGen] set whichTab 1 set previousTab 1 [/script] [script class=tabConApp] hide [/script] [script class=tabConPer] hide [/script] [script class=tabConHis] hide [/script] [script class=tabConRel] hide [/script] [script class=tabConExt] hide [/script] [script class=tabButGen on=click] if (eq ${whichTab} 1) (stop) set previousTab ${whichTab} set whichTab 1 if (eq ${whichTab} 1) (show tabConGen) if (eq ${whichTab} 1) (addClass tabButActive tabButGen) if (eq ${previousTab} 1) (removeClass tabButActive tabButGen) if (eq ${previousTab} 1) (hide tabConGen) if (eq ${previousTab} 2) (removeClass tabButActive tabButApp) if (eq ${previousTab} 2) (hide tabConApp) if (eq ${previousTab} 3) (removeClass tabButActive tabButPer) if (eq ${previousTab} 3) (hide tabConPer) if (eq ${previousTab} 4) (removeClass tabButActive tabButHis) if (eq ${previousTab} 4) (hide tabConHis) if (eq ${previousTab} 5) (removeClass tabButActive tabButRel) if (eq ${previousTab} 5) (hide tabConRel) if (eq ${previousTab} 6) (removeClass tabButActive tabButExt) if (eq ${previousTab} 6) (hide tabConExt) [/script] [script class=tabButApp on=click] if (eq ${whichTab} 2) (stop) set previousTab ${whichTab} set whichTab 2 if (eq ${whichTab} 2) (show tabConApp) if (eq ${whichTab} 2) (addClass tabButActive tabButApp) if (eq ${previousTab} 1) (removeClass tabButActive tabButGen) if (eq ${previousTab} 1) (hide tabConGen) if (eq ${previousTab} 2) (removeClass tabButActive tabButApp) if (eq ${previousTab} 2) (hide tabConApp) if (eq ${previousTab} 3) (removeClass tabButActive tabButPer) if (eq ${previousTab} 3) (hide tabConPer) if (eq ${previousTab} 4) (removeClass tabButActive tabButHis) if (eq ${previousTab} 4) (hide tabConHis) if (eq ${previousTab} 5) (removeClass tabButActive tabButRel) if (eq ${previousTab} 5) (hide tabConRel) if (eq ${previousTab} 6) (removeClass tabButActive tabButExt) if (eq ${previousTab} 6) (hide tabConExt) [/script] [script class=tabButPer on=click] if (eq ${whichTab} 3) (stop) set previousTab ${whichTab} set whichTab 3 if (eq ${whichTab} 3) (show tabConPer) if (eq ${whichTab} 3) (addClass tabButActive tabButPer) if (eq ${previousTab} 1) (removeClass tabButActive tabButGen) if (eq ${previousTab} 1) (hide tabConGen) if (eq ${previousTab} 2) (removeClass tabButActive tabButApp) if (eq ${previousTab} 2) (hide tabConApp) if (eq ${previousTab} 3) (removeClass tabButActive tabButPer) if (eq ${previousTab} 3) (hide tabConPer) if (eq ${previousTab} 4) (removeClass tabButActive tabButHis) if (eq ${previousTab} 4) (hide tabConHis) if (eq ${previousTab} 5) (removeClass tabButActive tabButRel) if (eq ${previousTab} 5) (hide tabConRel) if (eq ${previousTab} 6) (removeClass tabButActive tabButExt) if (eq ${previousTab} 6) (hide tabConExt) [/script] [script class=tabButHis on=click] if (eq ${whichTab} 4) (stop) set previousTab ${whichTab} set whichTab 4 if (eq ${whichTab} 4) (show tabConHis) if (eq ${whichTab} 4) (addClass tabButActive tabButHis) if (eq ${previousTab} 1) (removeClass tabButActive tabButGen) if (eq ${previousTab} 1) (hide tabConGen) if (eq ${previousTab} 2) (removeClass tabButActive tabButApp) if (eq ${previousTab} 2) (hide tabConApp) if (eq ${previousTab} 3) (removeClass tabButActive tabButPer) if (eq ${previousTab} 3) (hide tabConPer) if (eq ${previousTab} 4) (removeClass tabButActive tabButHis) if (eq ${previousTab} 4) (hide tabConHis) if (eq ${previousTab} 5) (removeClass tabButActive tabButRel) if (eq ${previousTab} 5) (hide tabConRel) if (eq ${previousTab} 6) (removeClass tabButActive tabButExt) if (eq ${previousTab} 6) (hide tabConExt) [/script] [script class=tabButRel on=click] if (eq ${whichTab} 5) (stop) set previousTab ${whichTab} set whichTab 5 if (eq ${whichTab} 5) (show tabConRel) if (eq ${whichTab} 5) (addClass tabButActive tabButRel) if (eq ${previousTab} 1) (removeClass tabButActive tabButGen) if (eq ${previousTab} 1) (hide tabConGen) if (eq ${previousTab} 2) (removeClass tabButActive tabButApp) if (eq ${previousTab} 2) (hide tabConApp) if (eq ${previousTab} 3) (removeClass tabButActive tabButPer) if (eq ${previousTab} 3) (hide tabConPer) if (eq ${previousTab} 4) (removeClass tabButActive tabButHis) if (eq ${previousTab} 4) (hide tabConHis) if (eq ${previousTab} 5) (removeClass tabButActive tabButRel) if (eq ${previousTab} 5) (hide tabConRel) if (eq ${previousTab} 6) (removeClass tabButActive tabButExt) if (eq ${previousTab} 6) (hide tabConExt) [/script] [script class=tabButExt on=click] if (eq ${whichTab} 6) (stop) set previousTab ${whichTab} set whichTab 6 if (eq ${whichTab} 6) (show tabConExt) if (eq ${whichTab} 6) (addClass tabButActive tabButExt) if (eq ${previousTab} 1) (removeClass tabButActive tabButGen) if (eq ${previousTab} 1) (hide tabConGen) if (eq ${previousTab} 2) (removeClass tabButActive tabButApp) if (eq ${previousTab} 2) (hide tabConApp) if (eq ${previousTab} 3) (removeClass tabButActive tabButPer) if (eq ${previousTab} 3) (hide tabConPer) if (eq ${previousTab} 4) (removeClass tabButActive tabButHis) if (eq ${previousTab} 4) (hide tabConHis) if (eq ${previousTab} 5) (removeClass tabButActive tabButRel) if (eq ${previousTab} 5) (hide tabConRel) if (eq ${previousTab} 6) (removeClass tabButActive tabButExt) if (eq ${previousTab} 6) (hide tabConExt) [/script] [class name=tabCon] position: relative; [/class] [class name=tabConGen] position: absolute; left: 0%; top: 0%; [/class] [class name=tabConApp] position: absolute; left: 0%; top: 0%; [/class] [class name=tabConPer] position: absolute; left: 0%; top: 0%; [/class] [class name=tabConHis] position: absolute; left: 0%; top: 0%; [/class] [class name=tabConRel] position: absolute; left: 0%; top: 0%; [/class] [class name=tabConExt] position: absolute; left: 0%; top: 0%; [/class] [class name=scrollHelp] width: 500px; height: 450px; margin-left: -8px; margin-right: 1px; margin-top: 40px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=mainContainer] padding: 0px 5% 0px 5%; height: 100%; width: 452px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 50px; [/class] [class name=contentBox] width: 100%; background: #fafafa; border-radius: 5px; padding: 20px; [/class] [class name=contentHead] display: inline; font-family: 'Comfortaa', Times New Roman, serif; font-size: 18pt; font-weight: 550; color: #303747; [/class] [class name=contentBigSubhead] display: inline; font-family: 'Comfortaa', Times New Roman, serif; font-size: 14pt; font-weight: 550; color: #53586a; padding-left: 2px; [/class] [class name=contentSubhead] display: inline; font-family: 'Comfortaa', Times New Roman, serif; font-size: 11pt; font-weight: 550; color: #71768a; padding-right: 4px; padding-left: 4px; [/class] [class name=contentText] display: inline; padding-left: 4px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=contentBottom] display: inline-flex; color: transparent; box-sizing: border-box; user-select: none; border-bottom: 2px solid #303747; background: #71768a; border-radius: 2px; width: 60%; height: 6px; [/class] [class name=mobileButton] font-family: 'Comfortaa', Times New Roman, serif; font-weight: 550; font-size: 12pt; padding: 10px; border-radius: 5px; background: #71768a; color: #eeeeee; max-width: 400px; margin: auto; margin-top: 20px; text-align: center; transition-duration: 350ms; [/class] [class name=mobileButton state=hover] cursor: pointer; background: #575c70; user-select: none; [/class] [class name=mobileButtonClicked] background: #575c70; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/class] [class name=mobileDropdown] font-family: 'Raleway', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; padding: 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; background: #fafafa; color: #4e4e4e; max-width: 400px; margin: auto; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=mobileBigHead] display: inline; font-family: 'Comfortaa', Times New Roman, serif; font-weight: bold; color: #71768a; [/class] [class name=mobileHead] display: inline; font-family: 'Comfortaa', Times New Roman, serif; font-weight: 600; color: #303747; [/class] [class name=mobileCon] display: inline; [/class] [script class=mobileDropdown] hide set clickCount 0 set mobileGenCon (getText tabConGen) setText ${mobileGenCon} mobileGen set mobileAppCon (getText tabConApp) setText ${mobileAppCon} mobileApp set mobilePerCon (getText tabConPer) setText ${mobilePerCon} mobilePer set mobileHisCon (getText tabConHis) setText ${mobileHisCon} mobileHis set mobileRelCon (getText tabConRel) setText ${mobileRelCon} mobileRel set mobileExtCon (getText tabConExt) setText ${mobileExtCon} mobileExt [/script] [script class=mobileButton on=click] inc clickCount 1 if (eq ${clickCount} 1) (addClass mobileButtonClicked mobileButton) if (eq ${clickCount} 2) (set clickCount 0) if (eq ${clickCount} 0) (removeClass mobileButtonClicked mobileButton) slideToggle 350 mobileDropdown [/script]

Alright, the round has now ended, and although there were so many nice entries, I'd have to say that cherub. cherub. is the winner! Congratulations!

i literally almost passed out when i figured out i was the apparent winner of the most recent prompt ;; anyways, everyone elses entries were way better than mine ?? 0: how did i win??
okay, okay, enough about that and now on to the prompt !
i really liked this palette, and i hope it's not too hard )):
use : #000000 , #839788 , #eee0cb , #baa989 , and #bfd7ea !! you dont have to use all of them though!
time limit : 3 days, I think thats enough?
limits : i really don't have any !! use as many pictures as you like, and make it any code you want.

2lbyq8.png

Prompt No. Three

tumblr_p2rtqyMyNW1sy8x5ho1_540.gif

"The show must go on."

Name

Basics
infoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfo

History
infoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfo

Persona
coded by myfanwy myfanwy

https;//wwws.actors.com/bas-profile
X​

bas is still my muse ofc. i used #baa989 for font and #eee0cb for everything else. so a website inspired code... yeh and it scrolls~~~.

→ basics

basics here~

→ persona

persona here~

→ biography

biography here~

/.//./
Follow

bbasjtr
this would be the gallery

About This Code An IC post! I only used two of the colors, and there is a hover effect on the photo. Enjoy!

[class=2]
background-color:#eee0cb;
padding: 12px;
Height: 300px;
Width: 300px;
margin-left: 100px;
transition-duration: 0.4s;
z-index:-1;
color:black;
margin-top:2px;
font-family: 'Montserrat', Arial;
letter-spacing:1.2px;
color: transparent;
[/class]

[class name=2 state=hover]

background-color:black;
height: 375px;
margin-left: 100px;
color:#293249;
width:300px;
color:white;
[/class]

[div class=2]
1508107309_30db04f697bfcc1c7b587b0438c8f54c.jpeg
Outfit:
[/div]
Character Name

Code by apolla apolla

*inhales, exhales*
Okay so, long story short, as soon as I saw the palette it made me think of my AEGIS characters, whose I've been calling my 'main four' lately, but the point is since each color matched the personality of one of them I drew inspiration from character-select screens in video games and wanted to accomplish something like that. The idea was however, much more complex than what I managed to execute (also it had cooler graphics but I'm not at my computer right now so, no art programs) because I am a total newbie at this and am actually really really nervous right now, hahaha... Been working on this non-stop for two days and thought it was time to stop >w<

So yeah, it has hovers and scroll boxes. INVISIBLE scroll boxes which I just learned how to do! Clicking Full Bio will send people to their CS posts on the RP.
Special thanks go to Fable Fable for answering questions and re-writing great part of it at some point because I used positioning instead of margin and then unwanted things happened, Lyro Lyro for answering my BBCode+ questions as I tried it for the very first time and finally welian welian for encouraging me to try on a profile update I did, otherwise I wouldn't even have started anything...

It's free to use, so have fun! Could be a cool thingy for a roleplay interest check or something like that, I don't know I was just having a good time with a random idea... AH! It doesn't fit on mobile, I checked, though that was before the info boxes so could be even more weird now...
[class=wrapper] width:1000px; height:500px; margin:auto; background-color:#000000; border-radius: 15px 15px 15px 15px; -moz-border-radius: 15px 15px 15px 15px; -webkit-border-radius: 15px 15px 15px 15px; border: 10px solid #000000; [/class] [class=box1] display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; width:calc(25% - 20px); height:490px; background-color:#baa989; border-right:10px solid #000000; border-top-left-radius: 13px; border-bottom-left-radius: 13px; padding:5px; [/class] [class=boxhover1] position:relative; opacity:0.0; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; width:100%; height:360px; transition: all 1.2s; margin: 106px -5px -5px -5px; background-color:#000; background-position: 80% 5%; border-right:10px solid #000000; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=boxhover1 state=hover] position:relative; opacity:1.0; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; width:100%; height:490px; margin:-26px -5px -5px -5px; background-image: url(https://orig00.deviantart.net/3eb8/f/2018/032/a/9/52711408_p0_master1200_by_necessity4fun-dc1uqv5.jpg); background-size: 450px 683px; background-size: no-repeat; border-right:10px solid #000000; border-top-left-radius: 13px; border-bottom-left-radius: 13px; padding:5px; [/class] [class=box2] display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; width:calc(25% - 20px); height:490px; background-color:#eee0cb; border-right:10px solid #000000; padding:5px; [/class] [class=boxhover2] position:relative; opacity:0.0; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; width:100%; height:360px; transition: all 1.2s; margin: 106px -5px -5px -5px; background-color:#000; background-position: 25% 5%; border-right:10px solid #000000; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=boxhover2 state=hover] position:relative; opacity:1.0; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; width:100%; height:490px; margin:-26px -5px -5px -5px; background-image: url(https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldsymgvbIg1qfrzfao1_r1_540.jpg); background-size: 350px 575px; background-size: no-repeat; border-right:10px solid #000000; padding:5px; [/class] [class=box3] display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; width:calc(25% - 20px); height:490px; background-color:#839788; border-right:10px solid #000000; padding:5px; [/class] [class=boxhover3] position:relative; opacity:0.0; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; width:100%; height:360px; transition: all 1.2s; margin: 106px -5px -5px -5px; background-color:#000; background-position: 20% 0%; border-right:10px solid #000000; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=boxhover3 state=hover] position:relative; opacity:1.0; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; width:100%; height:490px; margin:-26px -5px -5px -5px; background-image: url(https://orig00.deviantart.net/3c0e/f/2018/032/d/5/shibuya_rin_full_1788396_by_necessity4fun-dc1uqu3.jpg); background-size: 362px 550px; background-size: no-repeat; border-right:10px solid #000000; padding:5px; [/class] [class=box4] display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; width:calc(25% - 10px); height:490px; background-color:#bfd7ea; border-top-right-radius: 13px; border-bottom-right-radius: 13px; padding:5px; [/class] [class=boxhover4] position:relative; opacity:0.0; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; width:100%; height:360px; transition: all 1.2s; margin: 106px -5px -5px -5px; background-color:#000; background-position: 60% 0%; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=boxhover4 state=hover] position:relative; opacity:1.0; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; width:100%; height:490px; margin:-26px -5px -5px -5px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/30/fd/a2/30fda20858835355f833fb77b3ec9ab7--anime-guys-anime-manga.jpg); background-size: 285px 562px; background-size: no-repeat; border-top-right-radius: 13px; border-bottom-right-radius: 13px; padding:5px; [/class] [class=infobox] overflow: hidden; opacity:0.9; width: 200px; height: 122px; margin: 287px -5px -5px 6px; background-color: #baa989; border: 5px solid Chocolate; border-radius: 13px; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=info1] overflow-y: scroll; opacity:0.9; width: 220px; height: 122px; background-color: #baa989; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=info2] overflow: hidden; opacity:0.8; width: 200px; height: 122px; margin: 290px -5px -5px 6px; background-color: #eee0cb; border: 5px solid Grey; border-radius: 13px; padding:5px; [/class] [class=infobox3] overflow: hidden; opacity:0.8; width: 200px; height: 122px; margin: 285px -5px -5px 6px; background-color: #ffb3db; border: 5px solid #478559; border-radius: 13px; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=info3] overflow-y: scroll; opacity:0.9; width: 220px; height: 122px; background-color: #ffb3db; padding:0px; [/class] [class=info4] overflow: hidden; opacity:0.9; width: 210px; height: 122px; margin: 293px -5px -5px 6px; background-color: #bfd7ea; border: 5px solid Steelblue; border-radius: 13px; padding:5px; [/class]

[div class=wrapper][div class=box1]asd[div class=boxhover1]
Aiden
[div class=infobox][div class=info1]Age: Fifteen
Nationality: American-Canadian
Power: Ink Manipulation
Codename: Jotter

[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=box2]asd[div class=boxhover2]
Cecilia
[div class=info2]Age: Fifteen
Nationality: Italian
Power: Air Manipulation
Codename: Mistral

[/div][/div][/div][div class=box3]asd[div class=boxhover3]
Juliana
[div class=infobox3][div class=info3]Age: Nineteen
Nationality: Polish-Brazilian
Power: Light Manipulation/Solid Light Blasters
Codename: Prism

[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=box4]asd[div class=boxhover4]
Kendrick
[div class=info4]Age: Sixteen
Nationality: British
Power: Toy Manipulation
Codename: The Conductor

[/div][/div][/div][/div]

Code:
[nobr]
[class=wrapper]
width:1000px;
height:500px;
margin:auto;
background-color:#000000;
border-radius: 15px 15px 15px 15px;
-moz-border-radius: 15px 15px 15px 15px;
-webkit-border-radius: 15px 15px 15px 15px;
border: 10px solid #000000;
[/class]

[class=box1]
display:inline-block;
vertical-align:top;
width:calc(25% - 20px);
height:490px;
background-color:#baa989;
border-right:10px solid #000000;
border-top-left-radius: 13px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 13px;
padding:5px;
[/class]

[class=boxhover1]
opacity:0.0;
width:100%;
height:360px;
transition: all 1.2s;
margin: 106px -5px -5px -5px;
background-color:#000;
background-position: 80% 5%;
[/class]

[class name=boxhover1 state=hover]
opacity:1.0;
margin:-26px -5px -5px -5px;
background-image: url(https://orig00.deviantart.net/3eb8/f/2018/032/a/9/52711408_p0_master1200_by_necessity4fun-dc1uqv5.jpg);
background-size: 450px 683px;
background-size: no-repeat;
border-top-left-radius: 13px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 13px;
[/class]

[class=box2]
background-color:#eee0cb;
[/class]

[class=boxhover2]
background-position: 25% 5%;
[/class]

[class name=boxhover2 state=hover]
background-image: url(https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldsymgvbIg1qfrzfao1_r1_540.jpg);
background-size: 350px 575px;
[/class]

[class=box3]
background-color:#839788;
[/class]

[class=boxhover3]
background-position: 20% 0%;
[/class]

[class name=boxhover3 state=hover]
background-image: url(https://orig00.deviantart.net/3c0e/f/2018/032/d/5/shibuya_rin_full_1788396_by_necessity4fun-dc1uqu3.jpg);
background-size: 362px 550px;
[/class]

[class=box4]
width:calc(25% - 10px);
background-color:#bfd7ea;
border-top-right-radius: 13px;
border-bottom-right-radius: 13px;
[/class]

[class=boxhover4]
background-position: 60% 0%;
[/class]

[class name=boxhover4 state=hover]
background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/30/fd/a2/30fda20858835355f833fb77b3ec9ab7--anime-guys-anime-manga.jpg);
background-size: 285px 562px;
border-top-right-radius: 13px;
border-bottom-right-radius: 13px;
[/class]

[class=infobox]
overflow: hidden;
opacity:0.9;
width: 200px;
height: 122px;
margin: 287px -5px -5px 6px;
background-color: #baa989;
border: 5px solid Chocolate;
border-radius: 13px;
padding: 5px;
[/class]

[class=info1]
overflow-y: scroll;
width: 220px;
background-color: #baa989;
padding: 0px;
[/class]

[class=info2]
opacity:0.8;
margin: 290px -5px -5px 6px;
background-color: #eee0cb;
border: 5px solid Grey;
[/class]

[class=infobox3]
opacity:0.8;
margin: 285px -5px -5px 6px;
background-color: #ffb3db;
border: 5px solid #478559;
padding: 5px;
[/class]

[class=info3]
overflow-y: scroll;
width: 220px;
background-color: #ffb3db;
padding:0px;
[/class]

[class=info4]
width: 210px;
margin: 293px -5px -5px 6px;
background-color: #bfd7ea;
border: 5px solid Steelblue;
[/class]
[/nobr]

[div class=wrapper][div class=box1][COLOR=Transparent]asd[/COLOR][div class=boxhover1]
[CENTER][FONT=Calligraffitti][COLOR=#c9641d][SIZE=32px][B]Aiden[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][div class=infobox][div class=info1][COLOR=#333333][B]Age:[/B] Fifteen
[B]Nationality:[/B] American-Canadian
[B]Rank:[/B] D
[B]Power:[/B] Ink Manipulation
[B]Codename:[/B] Jotter[/COLOR]
[CENTER][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fowler-a.345366/#post-8043513'][B][U]Full Bio[/U][/B][/URL][/CENTER][/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=box2][COLOR=Transparent]asd[/COLOR][div class=boxhover2]
[CENTER][FONT=Gloria Hallelujah][COLOR=#737373][SIZE=30px][B]Cecilia[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][div class=info2][COLOR=#333333][B]Age:[/B] Fifteen
[B]Nationality:[/B] Italian
[B]Rank:[/B] B
[B]Power:[/B] Air Manipulation
[B]Codename:[/B] Mistral[/COLOR]
[CENTER][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/pellegrini-c.248729/#post-5010763'][B][U]Full Bio[/U][/B][/URL][/CENTER][/div][/div][/div][div class=box3][COLOR=Transparent]asd[/COLOR][div class=boxhover3]
[CENTER][FONT=Clicker Script][COLOR=#e6007a][SIZE=34px][B]Juliana[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][div class=infobox3][div class=info3][COLOR=#333333][B]Age:[/B] Nineteen
[B]Nationality:[/B] Polish-Brazilian
[B]Rank:[/B] C
[B]Power:[/B] Light Manipulation/Solid Light Blasters
[B]Codename:[/B] Prism[/COLOR]
[CENTER][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/alvarenga-j.285101/#post-7273729'][B][U]Full Bio[/U][/B][/URL][/CENTER][/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=box4][COLOR=Transparent]asd[/COLOR][div class=boxhover4]
[CENTER][FONT=Finger Paint][COLOR=#5a91bf][SIZE=26px][B]Kendrick[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][div class=info4][COLOR=#333333][B]Age:[/B] Sixteen
[B]Nationality:[/B] British
[B]Rank:[/B] D
[B]Power:[/B] Toy Manipulation
[B]Codename:[/B] The Conductor[/COLOR]
[CENTER][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/haywood-k.248664/#post-6652009'][B][U]Full Bio[/U][/B][/URL][/CENTER][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
Say what-?!
I...I wasn't expecting that at all! : O
T-thank you~ >w<

I'm uhh, I'm the phone right now and about to go out, but I'll put the next prompt up as soon as I'm in the computer again ^^'
Sorry about that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back