• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed BBCode/CSS Sublime?

Congenial Organism

? The Architect ✍️
Fable Fable Alteras Alteras

Sorry to tag you two in particular but you are the only two I can think of who would know something like this or be able to help... I was wondering if there was a RPNation Syntax plugin for Sublime? Or if there are any tools in general that would make reading the site's bbcode easier? The problem I'm running into is there's too much code to look at if I want to format words like giving them color, indenting them, etc. It gets really disorganized really quickly and I can't space my div's out to where they're easily read because it adds space to the body of what I'm putting inside the div. Does anyone have any advice? It just feels really crammed.

Atom has such a plugin, as does Vim, though I don't know about the others (not a user of Sublime).

You could always define one yourself, though - I imagine you could adapt an XML-based highlighter to BBCode pretty easily. BBCode+ is going to be tougher, though.

Atom has such a plugin, as does Vim, though I don't know about the others (not a user of Sublime).

You could always define one yourself, though - I imagine you could adapt an XML-based highlighter to BBCode pretty easily. BBCode+ is going to be tougher, though.
I'm not advanced enough to make a plugin myself so I wouldn't know the first thing about how to adapt XML, and I was just hoping someone had already thought of this and conveniently made such a plugin lol. Is there a way to nullify a line of code or note-ify it? So I can at least make it easy to read before I format it to the site?

Congenial Organism Congenial Organism I believe there is a BBCode version of Sublime out there. I found a YT video showing it posted back in 2014. The issue is our BBCode has custom sections thanks to Lyro Lyro and such. If you're just using it for basic differentiation for basic BBCode it should work. You probably have to find this custom part of it yourself though, but it clearly does exist.

Or you can just use the ones Lyro suggested.

The NOBR tag is meant to stop line breaks.

Congenial Organism Congenial Organism I believe there is a BBCode version of Sublime out there. I found a YT video showing it posted back in 2014. The issue is our BBCode has custom sections thanks to Lyro Lyro and such. If you're just using it for basic differentiation for basic BBCode it should work. You probably have to find this custom part of it yourself though, but it clearly does exist.

Or you can just use the ones Lyro suggested.

The NOBR tag is meant to stop line breaks.
Thank you Fyuri <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back