Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

So BBCodes are a really big part of the site and we want to centralize and make a new area just for such a big function of the site. Introducing The BBCode Center a new section on the site that has to do with all things BBCodes, whether you want to find tutorials, create a shop thread, find help, suggest new bbcodes, you'll be able to do that all here and directly interact with me so we can create some new ones together!

To further this agenda the bbcode library has a new special easy to find url: https://www.rpnation.com/bbcode where it will always be pinned at the top of the BBCode center, who also got a new special url. https://www.rpnation.com/bbcodecenter

We will be moving in all bbcode related threads Creativity and Site Questions into this new section. If we miss one and you want us to move it, simply report it!

Here are also two new bbcodes that were just released:

If you have any questions/feedback/concerns please feel free to post below :)!

Oh my god I think I have a ladyboner for all this amazing BBcode.

Ahem. I think the kids have a word for this feeling Im having.

Y A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A S S S S S S

If a Challonge embed was made, does this mean that I can continue to hope for a google slides embed (the live feed version that was available when html was available for use on IPS and not the pdf version we have with the current bbcode)? QwQ

:lenny:

edit: now after looking at the link i can t fucking tell if its a typo or like, the name of who made it rip rip me
It's the name the developer chose, I wanna punch them. XD

If a Challonge embed was made, does this mean that I can continue to hope for a google slides embed (the live feed version that was available when html was available for use on IPS and not the pdf version we have with the current bbcode)? QwQ

Yes.

Go to the bbcode center and make a suggestion thread with the suggestion tag.

I Present...

The colored fieldset!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back