• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource BB does BB [ Free Shizzle]

Bang Bang

what can I say except
Bang Bang does BBcode

⚔ Everything here is free to be used by whomever so pleases, just 'like' whatever you use so you stroke my already over-sized ego in return.
⚔ You're welcome to PM me requests
⚔ This is a thread in which I pretend I know what I'm doing with this 'coding' business. Enjoy.​

Last edited:
Code:
[div=padding: 30px; background: url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/187101ab9a1cdc73f12a16fb2a955be6/tumblr_n2x0nbspG31qdppdno2_1280.jpg) fixed; background-size: 100%; box-shadow: 3px 3px 4px black, 5px 5px 0px 3px #5bfff6; border-radius:10px;]

[CENTER][div=padding: 10px; font-size:70px; padding:0;] M O R I A H[/div]
[heightrestrict=150][IMG]http://static.halal.amsterdam/content/uploads/2017/10/20170815_VitaliGelwich_LERAABOVAMISBHV_12WP.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://static.halal.amsterdam/content/uploads/2017/11/20170815_VitaliGelwich_LERAABOVAMISBHV_6Klein-1280x720.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.arcademi.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Arcademi_Vitali_Gelwich_Lera-Abova-Misbhv-Poland-Germany-Vitali-Gelwich-2pm-models-2.jpg[/IMG][/heightrestrict][/CENTER]
[div=padding: 10px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #b53d0a; height:500px; overflow:auto;]Nine in the morning passed the exact same way for Moriah as eight, seven, and six in the morning all had: unnoticed. She was as she could so often be found nowadays, sat cross-legged not in her own bedroom but in the tech room, one so often becoming substitute for the other.  In her lap her own custom designed tablet presented itself as a keyboard and coordinator between the dozen screens flashing before her. Fingers flying, eyes unblinking, she was as dead to the world around her as it was to her.

Or at least, so she remained until the voice of Don - sorry, Judge yelled out through the building. It was a big fucking building, but his voice had the disagreeable knack of carrying link a thunderstorm even across so much space. She would have heard it - especially given the heavy-duty headphones clamped over her ears blaring 'Mother Mother' at full-blast - were it not for an innate survival instinct. Today was not the day to miss the summoning call.

"Fuck," she cussed, halting her proceedings, locking them all down and closing the routes she'd snuck in through, before leaving the screens and devices behind. Daylight had crept into the room without her realizing, bright sunshine flooding the spacious, sparsely decorated hall with warmth. Conservatively superstitious, she took the cheerful weather to be a good omen of what was to come.

With a time limit of 'ten minutes', she charged from the room up the stairs to her own private living space. It was as unsentimental in its furnishings as the tech room, occupied by a hospital model bed, a collect of hard-drives and monitors,
and a far wall dedicated to pinning up what little paperwork she allowed to exist in her personal life (which was, for all intents and purposes, synonymous with her work life). As all space she ruled over, it was meticulously tidy, every shelf ordered by alphabetizing or by her own private system, which she enjoyed the aspect of the ability to confuse others with. Despite the practical hyper-vigilance of the organisation of the room, it felt heavy, subdued with dust and chronically neglected. With the tech room possessing such better facilities, she could not see how this would come as a surprise to anyone.

She was not Judge; she did not fixate on the exact brand and color of her clothing, but it was rather an aspect she enjoyed, today more than ever; Today, she would be meeting those with whom she could come to work closely in the next few weeks and months. As such, the chance for a first impression was upon her. She hoped to make it memorable; she loathed to make it a good one.

One black leotard, a men's black leather jacket obscenely overlarge for her lanky frame, a pair of 'fuck you' knee-highs, and an aggressive pair of spiked boots  had her looking sufficiently menacing, which was good. She wasn't here to look welcoming or good; She was here to make Judge look both those things by comparison. Endearment was to her a negative aspect, one that could only be found in start contrast to the antagonizing. And to do her job, she didn't need these people to like her or trust her or believe in her - she needed them to give all of that to Judge.

That and she did so love to wear a killer pair of boots.

Strapped in and laced up, she took the stairs down two at a time given her slight tardiness, but entered unconcerned. Her late arrival would only serve to further the 'good cop bad cop' dynamic she aimed to achieve with Judge, however ironic the analogy might be. Into the table room she swanned, going over to take a seat beside Judge, greeting her friend and now employer with a curt nod of the head.

[/div]
[CENTER]
[heightrestrict=400][IMG]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/25017706_350435388763850_6422082405196103680_n.jpg[/IMG][/heightrestrict][div=padding: 10px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #b53d0a; height:100px; overflow:auto;]tagging: [USER=36125]@ReverseWells[/USER]
ooc: in conclusion, me attempting to code is a hot disaster [/div]
[/CENTER]

[/div]

M O R I A H

20170815_VitaliGelwich_LERAABOVAMISBHV_12WP.jpg
20170815_VitaliGelwich_LERAABOVAMISBHV_6Klein-1280x720.jpg
Arcademi_Vitali_Gelwich_Lera-Abova-Misbhv-Poland-Germany-Vitali-Gelwich-2pm-models-2.jpg
Nine in the morning passed the exact same way for Moriah as eight, seven, and six in the morning all had: unnoticed. She was as she could so often be found nowadays, sat cross-legged not in her own bedroom but in the tech room, one so often becoming substitute for the other. In her lap her own custom designed tablet presented itself as a keyboard and coordinator between the dozen screens flashing before her. Fingers flying, eyes unblinking, she was as dead to the world around her as it was to her.

Or at least, so she remained until the voice of Don - sorry, Judge yelled out through the building. It was a big fucking building, but his voice had the disagreeable knack of carrying link a thunderstorm even across so much space. She would have heard it - especially given the heavy-duty headphones clamped over her ears blaring 'Mother Mother' at full-blast - were it not for an innate survival instinct. Today was not the day to miss the summoning call.

"Fuck," she cussed, halting her proceedings, locking them all down and closing the routes she'd snuck in through, before leaving the screens and devices behind. Daylight had crept into the room without her realizing, bright sunshine flooding the spacious, sparsely decorated hall with warmth. Conservatively superstitious, she took the cheerful weather to be a good omen of what was to come.

With a time limit of 'ten minutes', she charged from the room up the stairs to her own private living space. It was as unsentimental in its furnishings as the tech room, occupied by a hospital model bed, a collect of hard-drives and monitors,
and a far wall dedicated to pinning up what little paperwork she allowed to exist in her personal life (which was, for all intents and purposes, synonymous with her work life). As all space she ruled over, it was meticulously tidy, every shelf ordered by alphabetizing or by her own private system, which she enjoyed the aspect of the ability to confuse others with. Despite the practical hyper-vigilance of the organisation of the room, it felt heavy, subdued with dust and chronically neglected. With the tech room possessing such better facilities, she could not see how this would come as a surprise to anyone.

She was not Judge; she did not fixate on the exact brand and color of her clothing, but it was rather an aspect she enjoyed, today more than ever; Today, she would be meeting those with whom she could come to work closely in the next few weeks and months. As such, the chance for a first impression was upon her. She hoped to make it memorable; she loathed to make it a good one.

One black leotard, a men's black leather jacket obscenely overlarge for her lanky frame, a pair of 'fuck you' knee-highs, and an aggressive pair of spiked boots had her looking sufficiently menacing, which was good. She wasn't here to look welcoming or good; She was here to make Judge look both those things by comparison. Endearment was to her a negative aspect, one that could only be found in start contrast to the antagonizing. And to do her job, she didn't need these people to like her or trust her or believe in her - she needed them to give all of that to Judge.

That and she did so love to wear a killer pair of boots.

Strapped in and laced up, she took the stairs down two at a time given her slight tardiness, but entered unconcerned. Her late arrival would only serve to further the 'good cop bad cop' dynamic she aimed to achieve with Judge, however ironic the analogy might be. Into the table room she swanned, going over to take a seat beside Judge, greeting her friend and now employer with a curt nod of the head.

25017706_350435388763850_6422082405196103680_n.jpg
tagging: @ReverseWells
ooc: in conclusion, me attempting to code is a hot disaster

⚔ Colour scheme super easy to change
⚔ Good for detailed RPs
⚔ Be careful changing top images as wider ones may stretch them to two lines

Last edited:
Code:
[div=padding: 50px; background: url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/f0e5ae045b54a8e3dc9e4ae0422a00f3/tumblr_mwu3b239cy1qcvus4o1_500.gif) fixed; background-size: 100%;]

[CENTER][div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [FONT=Abel][B][COLOR=#344259][SIZE=36px][div=visibility: visible; font-size:80px;]angel, destroyed[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]}[div=visibility: visible;][COLOR=black]I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place.[/COLOR] {/slide}[/div]

[/accordion][/border][/div][/CENTER]

[/div]

angel, destroyed
I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place.

⚔ Just a minimalist/aesthetic experiment to learn how to do invisible accordions etc
⚔ Potential RP IC or Reply

Code:
[imagefloat=right][IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/552afbcc8e697ca89052ff008ea2b3b5/tumblr_n36fiyRW0b1rt0urpo1_1280.jpg[/IMG][/imagefloat][div=padding: 10px; width: 400px; background: url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/271981fc5f4ccf719a0e3fb94674af4f/tumblr_nmwsbcHB7m1qfqm2lo1_1280.jpg) fixed; background-size: 100%;]

[CENTER][div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [FONT=Abel][B][COLOR=#344259][SIZE=36px][div=visibility: visible; font-size:40px;]angel, destroyed[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]}[div=visibility: visible;]
[COLOR=black]
I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place.
[/COLOR]
{/slide}[/div]

[/div][div=padding: 10px; width: 400px; background: url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/98cf2b9bff75c66afdf9377c5254a83b/tumblr_nmwsbcHB7m1qfqm2lo2_r1_540.jpg) fixed; background-size: 100%;]

[CENTER][div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [FONT=Abel][B][COLOR=#344259][SIZE=36px][div=visibility: visible; font-size:40px;]angel, destroyed[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]}[div=visibility: visible;]
[COLOR=black]
I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place.
[/COLOR]
{/slide}[/div]

[/div]

tumblr_n36fiyRW0b1rt0urpo1_1280.jpg

angel, destroyed

angel, destroyed

⚔ Image Heavy Minimalist Reply Post
⚔ No idea what it looks like on other devices, most likely like garbage

Code:
[imagefloat=right][IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/552afbcc8e697ca89052ff008ea2b3b5/tumblr_n36fiyRW0b1rt0urpo1_1280.jpg[/IMG][/imagefloat][div=padding: 10px; width: 400px; background: #a7d3e2; background-size: 100%;]

[COLOR=black]
[/COLOR]
{/slide}[/div]

[/div][div=padding: 10px; width: 400px; background: #0a2544; background-size: 100%;]

[CENTER][div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [FONT=Abel][B][COLOR=#a4c4ea][SIZE=36px][div=visibility: visible; font-size:40px;]angel, destroyed[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]}[div=visibility: visible;]
[COLOR=white]
[/COLOR]
{/slide}[/div]

[/div]

tumblr_n36fiyRW0b1rt0urpo1_1280.jpg

angel, destroyed

angel, destroyed

⚔ Block colour version of the above
⚔ Colours, font, and font size all customisable

Code:
[Row]

[Column=span3]
[IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/45574f1ee70091f41ae38243a6e29ba4/tumblr_np0w2s46e61tmal9io1_500.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a941e11254748cd8afa872684d923f1c/tumblr_p17fki3Zyv1qad56lo1_500.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/678ac18f5a1aa92f2cc2e4fd6fda1b9a/tumblr_nzkxpjZVFh1u5zy5qo1_400.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ee60ca09052f29c899e4966c798d11e9/tumblr_o5e22kSsC51u5zy5qo1_500.jpg[/IMG]
[/Column][Column=span3]
[bg=#dba0db][RIGHT][FONT=Neuton][Part 1: Play]
I met a girl who rocked my world
But all she wanted was a ring the string of pearls
I could've tried to run away
Cause I don't want to work, no I just wanna play
I just wanna play
I just wanna play

I got a job, I got a raise
But every night I did it right, and stayed up late
I watched it all evaporate
I just wanna play
Is that so insane?
To just wanna play

An awfully awful lot of people acting strange
They work and worry, work and worry to the grave
You're all invited to the party in my brain
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

So come out and play
Come out and play
Who wants to play?
I wanna play
I just wanna play
I just wanna play
I just wanna play
So can I go away
I just wanna play
Get put the way
I just wanna play
I just wanna play

- Play, by Mother Mother

[/FONT][/RIGHT][/bg]
[/Column]
[Column=span2]
[bg=#1e3144]

[/bg]

[bg=#c9d8e8]

[/bg]

[bg=#1e3144]

[/bg]

[bg=#c9d8e8]

[/bg]

[bg=#1e3144]

[/bg]

[bg=#c9d8e8]

[/bg]
[/Row]

tumblr_np0w2s46e61tmal9io1_500.jpg
tumblr_p17fki3Zyv1qad56lo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nzkxpjZVFh1u5zy5qo1_400.gif
tumblr_o5e22kSsC51u5zy5qo1_500.jpg

[Part 1: Play]
I just wanna play
I just wanna play

I just wanna play
Is that so insane?
To just wanna play

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

So come out and play
Come out and play
Who wants to play?
I wanna play
I just wanna play
I just wanna play
I just wanna play
So can I go away
I just wanna play
Get put the way
I just wanna play
I just wanna play

- Play, by Mother Mother

⚔ fucks up easy
⚔ Reply / Character sheet if I work out how to add accordions to the colour blocks

Code:
[Row]

[Column=span3]
[IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/45574f1ee70091f41ae38243a6e29ba4/tumblr_np0w2s46e61tmal9io1_500.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a941e11254748cd8afa872684d923f1c/tumblr_p17fki3Zyv1qad56lo1_500.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/678ac18f5a1aa92f2cc2e4fd6fda1b9a/tumblr_nzkxpjZVFh1u5zy5qo1_400.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ee60ca09052f29c899e4966c798d11e9/tumblr_o5e22kSsC51u5zy5qo1_500.jpg[/IMG]
[/Column][Column=span3]
[bg=#dba0db]
[RIGHT][FONT=Neuton][Part 1: Play]
I just wanna play
I just wanna play

I just wanna play
Is that so insane?
To just wanna play

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

So come out and play
Come out and play
Who wants to play?
I wanna play
I just wanna play
I just wanna play
I just wanna play
So can I go away
I just wanna play
Get put the way
I just wanna play
I just wanna play

- Play, by Mother Mother

[/FONT][/RIGHT]
[/bg]
[/Column]
[Column=span2]
[bg=#1e3144]
[CENTER][div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [FONT=Abel][B][COLOR=#c9d8e8][SIZE=8px][div=visibility: visible; font-size:20px;]BASICS[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]}[div=visibility: visible;]
[COLOR=#c9d8e8]I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place.
[/COLOR]
{/slide}[/div]

[/bg]

[bg=#c9d8e8]
[CENTER][div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [FONT=Abel][B][COLOR=#1e3144][SIZE=8px][div=visibility: visible; font-size:20px;]PERSONALITY[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]}[div=visibility: visible;]
[COLOR=#1e3144]I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place.
[/COLOR]
{/slide}[/div]

[/bg]

[bg=#1e3144]
[CENTER][div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [FONT=Abel][B][COLOR=#c9d8e8][SIZE=8px][div=visibility: visible; font-size:20px;]BACKGROUND[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]}[div=visibility: visible;]
[COLOR=#c9d8e8]I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place.
[/COLOR]
{/slide}[/div]

[/bg]

[bg=#c9d8e8]
[CENTER][div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [FONT=Abel][B][COLOR=#1e3144][SIZE=8px][div=visibility: visible; font-size:20px;]ABILITIES[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]}[div=visibility: visible;]
[COLOR=#1e3144]I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place. I'm not sad anymore, just tired of this place.
[/COLOR]
{/slide}[/div]

[/bg]

[bg=#1e3144]
[CENTER][div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [FONT=Abel][B][COLOR=#c9d8e8][SIZE=8px][div=visibility: visible; font-size:20px;]RELATIONSHIPS[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]}[div=visibility: visible;]
[/COLOR]
{/slide}[/div]

[/bg]

[bg=#c9d8e8]
[CENTER][div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [FONT=Abel][B][COLOR=#1e3144][SIZE=8px][div=visibility: visible; font-size:20px;]MISC[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]}[div=visibility: visible;]
[/COLOR]
{/slide}[/div]

[/bg]
[/Column][/Row][Column=span2]

tumblr_np0w2s46e61tmal9io1_500.jpg
tumblr_p17fki3Zyv1qad56lo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nzkxpjZVFh1u5zy5qo1_400.gif
tumblr_o5e22kSsC51u5zy5qo1_500.jpg

[Part 1: Play]
I just wanna play
I just wanna play

I just wanna play
Is that so insane?
To just wanna play

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

So come out and play
Come out and play
Who wants to play?
I wanna play
I just wanna play
I just wanna play
I just wanna play
So can I go away
I just wanna play
Get put the way
I just wanna play
I just wanna play

- Play, by Mother Mother

BASICS

PERSONALITY

BACKGROUND

ABILITIES

RELATIONSHIPS

MISC

⚔ Accordions option for using it as a character sheet
⚔ I assume these are the most unmobile friendly things known to man

aed06dc642d3d4c6b478701e3d178c8a.jpg

tumblr_o1l45hR0701qzadkvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ouqpukYpPH1qe866ho1_500.jpg

She herself is

a haunted house

She does not possess herself;

her ancestors sometimes come and peer out of the windows of her eyes

and that is very frightening

ab115796aac1343f83c1446bcba75e6e.jpg

tumblr_p0gb7kRIda1v8rrbko2_500.png

tumblr_oyebp4UmY91tn7avwo2_500.png

92f0cbe9336ea83fe37f27df554c1102.jpg

⚔ aesthetics thing for a Fairytale RP in the works

Code:
History to be done after asking some bits on discord :)

[div=padding: 50px; background: url(http://37.media.tumblr.com/dcd6548cc20c0c20e0d24d1677d47279/tumblr_n36royhBAA1qhy1g8o1_r1_500.gif); background-size: 100%;]

[CENTER][div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [FONT=Abel][B][COLOR=white][SIZE=36px][div=visibility: visible; font-size:80px;]james ballard[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]}[div=visibility: visible;][COLOR=white]“Something radically new, the producer tells me. Think Virginia Woolf with dead bodies and car chases.” [/COLOR] {/slide}[/div]

[/div]

[imagefloat=right][IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fd/fe/fe/fdfefec599792957de8a3b9de46fae3b.jpg[/IMG][/imagefloat][div=padding: 10px; width: 400px; background: #00ffff; background-size: 100%;]

[CENTER][div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px solid #00ffff][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [FONT=Abel][B][COLOR=#344259][SIZE=36px][div=visibility: visible; font-size:40px;]he drove[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]}[div=visibility: visible;]
[COLOR=black]

[B]“I don't want to die without any scars.” [/B]

↠[B]Name[/B]: James Ballard
↠[B]Nickname(s)[/B]: Jack, Mad Dog
↠[B]Age[/B]: 28
↠[B]Gender[/B]: Cis Male
↠[B]Sexuality[/B]: Homosexual
↠[B]Affiliation[/B]: The Family
↠[B]Occupation[/B]: The Driver // Mechanic
↠[B]Skills[/B]: One of if not The Best Driver you'll find working this kind of circuit this side of the pond. Can fix a car up good. Can beat in a man's skull real nice too. Endurance levels of a trained special ops agent.
[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/c2850072dbaebe245858302761c7fbaf/tumblr_mh1jzdAOWI1qaf90uo9_r1_250.gif[/IMG]
[/COLOR]
{/slide}[/div]

[/div][div=padding: 0px; width: 400px; background: #ff0048; background-size: 100%;]

[CENTER][div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px solid #ff0043][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [FONT=Abel][B][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=36px][div=visibility: visible; font-size:40px;]that was what he did[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]}[div=visibility: visible;]
[COLOR=white]

[B]Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer, maybe self-destruction is the answer.” [/B]

[U]Personality[/U]
↠[B]Reserved[/B]: You won't draw jack shit out of James, no matter how chatty you are. He's not antagonistic about it, and his silence never feels as if it is born out of antipathy or aggravation; rather, it seems as intrinsic a part of him as his bones and organs are. He's quiet, soft-spoken, and though careful in speaking, not cautious. The subservient impression it leaves is less one of cowardice than of observed pleasantries. 'You don't talk much, do you kid?' Is something he seems to hear at least once a week.

↠[B]Lawful Good?[/B]: In many respects, James seems a benevolent sort; he is the kind to help out those in need, the unseen and the unheralded. He plays saviour and vigilante well, but in a manner that lacks expectations of praise or repayment; if anything, attempts at these only lead to his withdrawal. He has something about his air and manner that becomes trustworthiness, and he is often relied upon by others.

↠[B]Chaotic Evil[/B]: As much goodwill as James shows, there is an equal and violent opposite. In his 'trivial' life he may be gentle and helpful, but when working for The Family?

There's a reason he earned his nick name.

Two things come to James as easy as breathing: driving, and violence. He doesn't appear to be trained in any particular strain of combat arts or martial training, and yet he's taken out black belts and men twice his size. HIs violence is a breeding ground of horror for any on lookers; as if a switch has been flipped, he goes from calm and passive to a hellblazer, all in, all violence, all aggression, yet the irate fury behind his actions feels as cold and sharp and sterile as ice. There is something not quite human about his rage and the movements that stem from it, and it is wise to tread carefully.

↠[B]The Marquis and Venus swathed in Furs[/B]: In his relationship to pain, James displays another marked duality. He at once both seems to throw himself head first into danger, risk, adrenaline and hurt alike, but at the same time, he's the kind to never look away from others being harmed. In juxtaposition, for those he cares for, he will protect them to all lengths and refuses to see them hurt; Those who hurt him unprovoked and unreasoned are questioned, not thanked.

In short, this man's internal logic seems inconsistent, irrational, and erratic.

↠[B]We Leave on Time[/B]: Despite stereotypes of drivers as being 'fast boys' obsessed with speed, reckless and stupid, when it comes to driving and his work, James is anything but. Everything is planned down to the last minute, and [I]we stay on schedule[/I]. He is efficient, neat without being pedantic or meticulous, and careful.

↠[B]Raised on Television[/B]: Not quite sure what he's pissed off at exactly, an intangible sense of being cheated somehow, James is often embittered with the world. He holds little faith in anything, is a chronic realist, and is in most cases a misanthrope. This dissatisfaction manifests and vents itself through his violence and extreme levels of self-control.

[B]Likes[/B]: cool leather, cold beer, pizza, sunshine, quiet, well-shined cars, gear boxes, warm people, dumb shit, the fake, gaudiness, genuineness, reading // [B]Dislikes[/B]: tardiness, arguing, being slapped around, persistence from others for personal details, dogs

[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/qSprm7wCOMxtm/giphy.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/tsdb6TpnfhSog/giphy.gif[/IMG]
[/COLOR]
{/slide}[/div]

[/div][div=padding: 0px; width: 400px; background: #000f0e; background-size: 100%;]
[CENTER][div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [FONT=Abel][B][COLOR=#ff0048][SIZE=36px][div=visibility: visible; font-size:40px;]what he’d always do[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]}[div=visibility: visible;]
[COLOR=#ff0048]
[B]“After being bombarded endlessly by road-safety propaganda it was almost a relief to find myself in an actual accident.”[/B]
↠[B]Chaotic Evil[/B]:

[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/ac1a7f51e47174f6597389142f73ed9b/tumblr_n36royhBAA1qhy1g8o2_500.gif[/IMG]
[/COLOR]
{/slide}[/div][/accordion][/border][/div][/CENTER]

[/div]

[div=padding: 10px; background: url(https://www.areyouselling.com.au/w/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/ryan-gosling-drive-gif.gif); background-size: 100%;]

[CENTER][div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [FONT=Abel][B][COLOR=white][SIZE=36px][div=visibility: visible; font-size:20px;]“i wanted to rub the human race in its own vomit, and force it to look in the mirror.” [/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]}[div=visibility: visible;][COLOR=white] [MEDIA=youtube]vYWnMtE4GGs[/MEDIA][/COLOR]
{/slide}[/div]

[/div]

History to be done after asking some bits on discord :)

james ballard
“Something radically new, the producer tells me. Think Virginia Woolf with dead bodies and car chases.”

fdfefec599792957de8a3b9de46fae3b.jpg

he drove

“I don't want to die without any scars.”

Name: James Ballard
Nickname(s): Jack, Mad Dog
Sexuality: Homosexual
Affiliation: The Family
Skills: One of if not The Best Driver you'll find working this kind of circuit this side of the pond. Can fix a car up good. Can beat in a man's skull real nice too. Endurance levels of a trained special ops agent.
tumblr_mh1jzdAOWI1qaf90uo9_r1_250.gif

that was what he did

Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer, maybe self-destruction is the answer.”

Personality
Reserved: You won't draw jack shit out of James, no matter how chatty you are. He's not antagonistic about it, and his silence never feels as if it is born out of antipathy or aggravation; rather, it seems as intrinsic a part of him as his bones and organs are. He's quiet, soft-spoken, and though careful in speaking, not cautious. The subservient impression it leaves is less one of cowardice than of observed pleasantries. 'You don't talk much, do you kid?' Is something he seems to hear at least once a week.

Lawful Good?: In many respects, James seems a benevolent sort; he is the kind to help out those in need, the unseen and the unheralded. He plays saviour and vigilante well, but in a manner that lacks expectations of praise or repayment; if anything, attempts at these only lead to his withdrawal. He has something about his air and manner that becomes trustworthiness, and he is often relied upon by others.

Chaotic Evil: As much goodwill as James shows, there is an equal and violent opposite. In his 'trivial' life he may be gentle and helpful, but when working for The Family?

There's a reason he earned his nick name.

Two things come to James as easy as breathing: driving, and violence. He doesn't appear to be trained in any particular strain of combat arts or martial training, and yet he's taken out black belts and men twice his size. HIs violence is a breeding ground of horror for any on lookers; as if a switch has been flipped, he goes from calm and passive to a hellblazer, all in, all violence, all aggression, yet the irate fury behind his actions feels as cold and sharp and sterile as ice. There is something not quite human about his rage and the movements that stem from it, and it is wise to tread carefully.

The Marquis and Venus swathed in Furs: In his relationship to pain, James displays another marked duality. He at once both seems to throw himself head first into danger, risk, adrenaline and hurt alike, but at the same time, he's the kind to never look away from others being harmed. In juxtaposition, for those he cares for, he will protect them to all lengths and refuses to see them hurt; Those who hurt him unprovoked and unreasoned are questioned, not thanked.

In short, this man's internal logic seems inconsistent, irrational, and erratic.

We Leave on Time: Despite stereotypes of drivers as being 'fast boys' obsessed with speed, reckless and stupid, when it comes to driving and his work, James is anything but. Everything is planned down to the last minute, and we stay on schedule. He is efficient, neat without being pedantic or meticulous, and careful.

Raised on Television: Not quite sure what he's pissed off at exactly, an intangible sense of being cheated somehow, James is often embittered with the world. He holds little faith in anything, is a chronic realist, and is in most cases a misanthrope. This dissatisfaction manifests and vents itself through his violence and extreme levels of self-control.

Likes: cool leather, cold beer, pizza, sunshine, quiet, well-shined cars, gear boxes, warm people, dumb shit, the fake, gaudiness, genuineness, reading // Dislikes: tardiness, arguing, being slapped around, persistence from others for personal details, dogs

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

what he’d always do

“After being bombarded endlessly by road-safety propaganda it was almost a relief to find myself in an actual accident.”
Chaotic Evil:

tumblr_n36royhBAA1qhy1g8o2_500.gif

“i wanted to rub the human race in its own vomit, and force it to look in the mirror.”

⚔ Good for being a pretentious fuck in love with too many angsty post modern novels

KnightSergeant KnightSergeant I tried ok man I tried

Code:
[div=padding: 10px; background: url(https://images.freecreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/natural-paper-background-texture-hd-5a0b.jpg) fixed;background-size: 100%;][Row][Column=span2]
[IMG]https://moziru.com/images/symbol-clipart-fbi-12.png[/IMG]
[/Column]
[column=span6]
[RIGHT][FONT=Special Elite][B]U.S. Department of Justice
[COLOR=black]

Federal Bureau of Investigation[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/RIGHT]
[/column][/Row][column=span6][COLOR=black][bg=black; height:2px; padding:0][bg=transparent; display:none;].[/bg][/bg][/COLOR][Row][Column=span2]
[border=6px solid white][bg=#515151][IMG]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/397494874674298890/401730007417880576/stefano6.jpg?width=233&height=300[/IMG][/bg][/border]
[/Column][Column=span6]
[RIGHT][FONT=Special Elite][COLOR=black][B]Precedence: High    [/B]   

[B]Name[/B]:[inlineSpoiler]Grizzly Puff Broody Bear[/inlinespoiler]
[B]Nickname(s)[/B]:[inlineSpoiler]Grumbly Bumbly Bee[/inlinespoiler]
[B]Age[/B]:[inlineSpoiler]boop[/inlinespoiler]
[B]Pronouns[/B]:[inlineSpoiler]boop[/inlinespoiler]
[B]Sexuality[/B]:[inlineSpoiler]boop[/inlinespoiler]
[B]Occupation[/B]:[inlineSpoiler]boop[/inlinespoiler]
[B]Skills[/B]:[inlineSpoiler]boop[/inlinespoiler]
[U]Confidential - Read Only[/U]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/RIGHT]
[/Column]
[/Row]
[FONT=Special Elite][COLOR=black][JUSTIFY]This is the rest of your profile, add in the div display inline bits for unreadable redacted text. to do the same but with the above hover over spoiler, inlinespoiler code is needed.
Lorem ipsum[div=display:inline; background:#333333;][div=display: inline; visibility:hidden;]YOU CANNOT READ ME[/div][/div] dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc sit amet nisi dolor. Vivamus hendrerit ut risus semper maximus. Pellentesque lobortis consectetur velit, in pretium arcu hendrerit in. Ut rhoncus ipsum metus, auctor pulvinar erat hendrerit ut. Aliquam vulputate, orci in blandit euismod, ex mi scelerisque[div=display:inline; background:#333333;][div=display: inline; visibility:hidden;]YOU CANNOT READ ME[/div][/div] ligula, nec mollis ligula enim vel quam. Quisque mollis est ac nibh consectetur, sit amet hendrerit purus porttitor. Vestibulum bibendum libero at est ullamcorper cursus. Praesent maximus,[div=display:inline; background:#333333;][div=display: inline; visibility:hidden;]YOU CANNOT , sit amet hendrerit purus porttitor. Vestibulum bibendum libero at est uREAD ME[/div][/div] magna et tincidunt mollis, sem arcu fermentum nulla, sit amet ultrices massa libero et mauris. Fusce porttitor fermentum lectus, et dapibus est aliquet at. Duis nec molestie ex. [div=display:inline; background:#333333;][div=display: inline; visibility:hidden;]YOU CANNOT READ ME[/div][/div]Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.

Lorem ipsum[div=display:inline; background:#333333;][div=display: inline; visibility:hidden;]YOU CANNOT READ ME[/div][/div] dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc sit amet nisi dolor. Vivamus hendrerit ut risus semper maximus. Pellentesque lobortis consectetur velit, in pretium arcu hendrerit in. Ut rhoncus ipsum metus, auctor pulvinar erat hendrerit ut. Aliquam vulputate, orci in blandit euismod, ex mi scelerisque[div=display:inline; background:#333333;][div=display: inline; visibility:hidden;]YOU CANNOT READ ME[/div][/div] ligula, nec mollis ligula enim vel quam. Quisque mollis est ac nibh consectetur, sit amet hendrerit purus porttitor. Vestibulum bibendum libero at est ullamcorper cursus. Praesent maximus,[div=display:inline; background:#333333;][div=display: inline; visibility:hidden;]YOU CANNOT , sit amet hendrerit purus porttitor. Vestibulum bibendum libero at est uREAD ME[/div][/div] magna et tincidunt mollis, sem arcu fermentum nulla, sit amet ultrices massa libero et mauris. Fusce porttitor fermentum lectus, et dapibus est aliquet at. Duis nec molestie ex. [div=display:inline; background:#333333;][div=display: inline; visibility:hidden;]YOU CANNOT READ ME[/div][/div]Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus[/JUSTIFY]
[/COLOR][/FONT]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][FONT=Special Elite][COLOR=black](s) Read and Clear[/COLOR][/FONT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[FONT=Special Elite][COLOR=black][/COLOR][/FONT]
[CENTER][FONT=Special Elite][COLOR=black][heightrestrict=100][IMG]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/Franz_joseph_signature.png[/IMG][/heightrestrict][bg=black; height:2px; padding:0][bg=transparent; display:none;].[/bg][/bg][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
[Row][Column=span6].[/column][Column=span2][IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/18/7e/29/187e2934ca64b1ebdcc41ce3751c713d.png[/IMG]

[/DIV]

symbol-clipart-fbi-12.png

U.S. Department of Justice

Federal Bureau of Investigation

stefano6.jpg

Precedence: High

Name:Grizzly Puff Broody Bear
Nickname(s):Grumbly Bumbly Bee
Pronouns:boop
Sexuality:boop
Skills:boop
Confidential - Read Only
This is the rest of your profile, add in the div display inline bits for unreadable redacted text. to do the same but with the above hover over spoiler, inlinespoiler code is needed.
Lorem ipsum
YOU CANNOT READ ME
dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc sit amet nisi dolor. Vivamus hendrerit ut risus semper maximus. Pellentesque lobortis consectetur velit, in pretium arcu hendrerit in. Ut rhoncus ipsum metus, auctor pulvinar erat hendrerit ut. Aliquam vulputate, orci in blandit euismod, ex mi scelerisque
YOU CANNOT READ ME
ligula, nec mollis ligula enim vel quam. Quisque mollis est ac nibh consectetur, sit amet hendrerit purus porttitor. Vestibulum bibendum libero at est ullamcorper cursus. Praesent maximus,
YOU CANNOT , sit amet hendrerit purus porttitor. Vestibulum bibendum libero at est uREAD ME
magna et tincidunt mollis, sem arcu fermentum nulla, sit amet ultrices massa libero et mauris. Fusce porttitor fermentum lectus, et dapibus est aliquet at. Duis nec molestie ex.
YOU CANNOT READ ME
Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.

Lorem ipsum
YOU CANNOT READ ME
dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc sit amet nisi dolor. Vivamus hendrerit ut risus semper maximus. Pellentesque lobortis consectetur velit, in pretium arcu hendrerit in. Ut rhoncus ipsum metus, auctor pulvinar erat hendrerit ut. Aliquam vulputate, orci in blandit euismod, ex mi scelerisque
YOU CANNOT READ ME
ligula, nec mollis ligula enim vel quam. Quisque mollis est ac nibh consectetur, sit amet hendrerit purus porttitor. Vestibulum bibendum libero at est ullamcorper cursus. Praesent maximus,
YOU CANNOT , sit amet hendrerit purus porttitor. Vestibulum bibendum libero at est uREAD ME
magna et tincidunt mollis, sem arcu fermentum nulla, sit amet ultrices massa libero et mauris. Fusce porttitor fermentum lectus, et dapibus est aliquet at. Duis nec molestie ex.
YOU CANNOT READ ME
Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus

(s) Read and Clear

Franz_joseph_signature.png
187e2934ca64b1ebdcc41ce3751c713d.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back