• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Battle Royale of Minds

moodyStrategy

PGM (Pun Grandmaster)
*CHARACTERS WITH MIND MAGIC ONLY!*
Your character suddenly has a vision in their mind. A man in a suit appears in the vision, with wings where his arms should be. He reaches out to your mind. "Hello. My name is Acille. The Pathomancer, they call me. I challenge each of you..." Your character realizes there are many minds tethered to his. "...to a battle royale of minds! Each one of you has a gift for fighting without throwing a punch. Be it telepathy, mind-crushing, illusory magic, or otherwise, you all can in some way manipulate the mind. This battle shall be fought as a free-for-all. The winner has one wish granted. The sky is the limit, as far as that's concerned! Any takers should meet at the colosseum as soon as you can. Punches and kicks are not allowed here. Your only weapon is your mind." The vision ends. Will you join this strange man for his battle royale?

(Any player may jump in at any time. Any mind-mage type characters are welcome. Do not be too overpowered, and your character has to have at least one exploitable weakness.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back