• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Battle of the Intruments ~ Interest Check {closed}

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
  • HEY YOU!

YES! YOU!

Are you a singer or do you play an instrument?
    Do you consider yourself talentful?
    Do you wanna stand on the big stage?
    Do you want to be part of a big new music project?

If you could answer all those questions with a big fat YES, then come and join us!
    And who knows, perhaps you, along some other new young talents, will be selected to be part of the ultimate music experience!
    Your carreer starts here!
    Your name shall be chanted!
    So do not hesitate, and fill out the application!

GOOD LUCK! For only the best can be part of this!

Last edited:
I really like the idea, but I'm not sure if I should join in or not (given my lack of experience with realism and general lack of modern music knowledge and such)... Just gonna put this here as a 'just in case'.

I really like the idea, but I'm not sure if I should join in or not (given my lack of experience with realism and general lack of modern music knowledge and such)... Just gonna put this here as a 'just in case'.
Thank you for the compliment! You could always go for a classical music student. And don't worry about not knowing all technicalities when it comes to the instruments (I don't know it all at least!) but as long as you show effort and do some research on the internet, you can come a long way^^

But if you rather stay around and read along that is fine too! Whatever you feel most comfortable with!

Edit: because I used way too many exclamation points than necessary and was cringing over my own post xD

Thank you for the compliment!
No problem.
You could always go for a classical music student! And don't worry about not knowing all technicalities when it comes to the instruments (I don't know it all at least!) but as long as you show effort and do some research on the internet, you can come a long way!
That's true... I've got a lot of thinking to do if I wanna settle in... Heh.
But if you rather stay around and read along that is fine too! Whatever you feel most comfortable with!
Hm. I'll try give you an answer later on if I'm interested (by form of application if I'm interested). If not, I may just end up reading.
Edit: because I used way too many exclamation points than necessary and was cringing over my own post xD
Oh dear god-

Have decided. Think I'll sit this one out. Will be reading it, though. Have fun. Bolt out.

Crayons Crayons Nona Nona thirteen thirteen Tori Bradley Tori Bradley Fanaa Fanaa User User OSWonder OSWonder

Just tagging some people who I think might be interested and/or haven't made a CS yet. If you are not interested no problem! If you have no time, don't feel pressured! I just thought of you guys!

Other people are also very welcome of course!

CS / applying can through here Realistic or Modern - Battle of the Instruments ~ Applications

Edit; I totally meant to constellation constellation too!

Andall of you feel free to tag other people too! The more the merrier, but we will pick a max of 8 people!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back