• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Battle Of the Bands

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
You walk near a notice board and see this posted​

Battle of the bands! Do you have what it takes to make it to the top? Do you want to be seen by millions of people? Want to make it to the big leagues? Then enter the battle the bands! The first place winners will get a record deal, $1 million and their own tour bus! Only one band can make it! Food, drinks and a place to stay will be provided! Enter now before all the spots are taken! Must be 18 years old or older to enter! The ultimate test of talent!

Battle of the bands is a fun, romantic, dramatic RP about a competition not only for the first place of the 1st place prize, but also the first place of the one you likes heart!

IC | OOC | CS

Rules!
1. No real pictures!
2. No lead vocals, don't ask!
3. please be active!
4. be nice!
5. I am first in command and rubycats rubycats is my second!
6. this is not homework, I am not going to make you post 5 paragraphs! But, please give enough to go on!

7. Discuss names of the bands with the people included
8. If I get enough people wanting it I may make more slots!

Band 1 (All girls)
Guitarist: SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines
Bass:
Drums:
Keyboardist: SheepKing SheepKing

Band 2 (All boys)
Guitarist: BrokenRemedy BrokenRemedy
Bass: Reiia silver
Drums: SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines
Keyboardist:

Band 3 (mixed)
Male Guitarist: The Saviour of the Masses The Saviour of the Masses
Female Bass: BrokenRemedy BrokenRemedy
Male Drums: ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Female Keyboardist: Reiia Silver

Band 4 (Mixed)
Female Guitarist: rubycats rubycats
Male Bass: Blitzy Blitzy
Female Drums: Kabboom Kabboom
Male Keyboardist: SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines

Last edited:
Could I have a male and a female position? If so, I'd like to play Female Bass for Band 3 (preffered) and Male Guitarist for band 2.

I'd like the male keyboardist in band 4 and the female guitar player in band 1 if that's okay. I noticed someone was able to nab two, and I like being able to play both genders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back