• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Battle Century G: The Mecha RPG

Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1 Kloudy Kloudy LyssiNae LyssiNae

Just checking in on everyone. Have any of you guys been able to start your characters yet? Or if you are otherwise no longer interested in joining I'd like to know. If you need help getting started I'm ere to help/

UnassumingBoxCat UnassumingBoxCat

What about King Scorpio? Scorpions are ind of like crabs.

QizPizza QizPizza

More for both you and BoxCat. Since we're still just waiting for the others i was wondering if either of you guys had put any thought towards backstories. Like the most important thing would be how old you are. The world basically ended about 15 years ago, so were you old enough to remember it or are you all basically just kids?

Beyond that do you know each other prior to being chosen b Oracle?

Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1 Kloudy Kloudy LyssiNae LyssiNae

Just checking in on everyone. Have any of you guys been able to start your characters yet? Or if you are otherwise no longer interested in joining I'd like to know. If you need help getting started I'm ere to help/

UnassumingBoxCat UnassumingBoxCat

What about King Scorpio? Scorpions are ind of like crabs.

QizPizza QizPizza

More for both you and BoxCat. Since we're still just waiting for the others i was wondering if either of you guys had put any thought towards backstories. Like the most important thing would be how old you are. The world basically ended about 15 years ago, so were you old enough to remember it or are you all basically just kids?

Beyond that do you know each other prior to being chosen b Oracle?
Sorry for the late notice. I think I'm just not interested in this kind of RP, sorry. Tag me in any non-dice related ones you set up though, I like your ideas.

SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS Are we rping here on RpN, or are we going to do something like a voice chat on Discord?

Haven't sorted that out yet. I'd like to do it over discord with roll 20 but I think the other 2 who seem interested are on wildly different time zones. So I'd need to figure out how we could work around that if possible.

Another quick question, do we get 100 or 130 points for our mecha? I feel like I read that you get the +30 somewhere, but I couldn't find it again.

Here's what I have, let me know if I need to change anything.

Attachments

• Battle_Century_G_Finished.pdf
    383.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back