• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Battle Century G: The Mecha RPG

SAIGO-NO-HEATS

A drifter, returned
Looking for anyone interested in playing through a campaign of a little known system called Battle Century G. It's a fairly simple system Built around the idea of trying to easily emulate anime style mecha battles ranging from the more realistic stuff like Gundam to the More Super Robot end such as Mazinger or Gurren Lagann.

The creator has provided both the core book and the expansion for free in the form of system reference documents as seen here:

Core Rulebook:
Battle Century G System Reference Document.pdf

Expansion - Battle Century Z:
Battle Century Z System Reference Document.pdf

As well as fillable character sheets for easy use:
Battle_Century_G_Character_Sheet_Fields.pdf

So you can give those all a look through if you're interested.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for our Campaign, players would take on the role of inhabitants of Nemea City, the technologically advanced capital of the island nation of the New Cyclades. Once a private enclave for the eccentric rich and scientifically minded, the islands have become what may be the last refuge of the entire human race.

15 years ago a mysterious alien force known as the Chthon appeared without warning, annihilating humanity wherever they went and leaving horrific monsters called Telkhine in their wake. Only the New Cyclades, under the direction of their Mysterious leader, Dr. Xi Fang, made the effort to save as many of the refugees as they could before sealing themselves away from the world behind an energy barrier that only the Doctor himself seemed to fully understand.

But now Dr. Fang has disappeared, and the barrier he created is failing. In response, the organization Oracle, those who have dedicated themselves to deciphering Fang's work and understanding and defeating the Telkhine and their Chthon masters, have called upon a handful of individuals (The players, obviously) seemingly at random to pilot a set of new prototype machines known as the "Nemean Engines," cobble together from bit's of Fang's work in the hopes that they create a weapon capable of saving humanity from its impending doom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be GMing and can provide a discord server for if this get's going. I'm also free to answer any questions about either the system or the setting at any time. Looking for a group of 3 to 5 not counting myself.

Looks pretty fun! A bit unfamiliar with what I guess would be considered the source material (mecha anime) but I still think I could muddle my way through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back