• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Battle Academy Rules and OOC

Mena Mena I guess I should have specified this. The music isn't very loud. It's actually rather low volume as Jaxson has sensitive ears.

Ah I should clarify this then. One of Nemu's drug side effects is that she is very sensitive to sound, so add that + the already stress she gets from her telepathy = her head hurts a lot. So it may seem not loud to Jaxson but it is loud for Nemu. Raku Raku

Jaxson is going to have a grand time with Clair being as loud as she it. (He's not going to have a grand time.lol)

Jaxson is going to have a grand time with Clair being as loud as she it. (He's not going to have a grand time.lol)
Uhm, your font color is killing my eyes against your background. Could you please switch it back to black?

should we delete those posts from earlier and continue the conversation here, Zamasu Zamasu ?

i don't know what much to even talk about regarding those two and the deleted posts.

*clears throat*
My internet went out and my phone's internet is utter shit. Please excuse my absence. The repair man should be coming tomorrow between 1-5pm.
Thank you.

Zamasu Zamasu Umm, Jaxson, Clair, and Nemu are now leaving the room and heading towards the nurse's office because Nemu has fainted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back