• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Batter Up!

djarin_pnw

My kindness does not mean weakness
Anyone be interested in a baseball rp? Guys and girls. We’ll need players, girlfriends, fans, the whole sha-bang. Baseball and all the drama it ensues! I’m looking more towards pro baseball so the whole 162 games a year (not rping each and every game. Just for the schedule).

I do full paragraphs and fade to black. If you’re interested and/or have questions comment below!

Anyone be interested in a baseball rp? Guys and girls. We’ll need players, girlfriends, fans, the whole sha-bang. Baseball and all the drama it ensues! I’m looking more towards pro baseball so the whole 162 games a year (not rping each and every game. Just for the schedule).

I do full paragraphs and fade to black. If you’re interested and/or have questions comment below!
Do you have a story in mind for this? I'd be interested in writing as a girlfriend to a player. c:

Do you have a story in mind for this? I'd be interested in writing as a girlfriend to a player. c:

Hello! I’m thinking it follows the progression of the players. My guy is a rookie called up for his first full year in the majors. Anyone can be at any point in their career. There’s families, injuries, romance, and everything to juggle in a hectic seven month period.

For Colton, my guy, I was thinking along the lines of a serious girlfriend he’s had for a while, but hasn’t put a ring on it......yet ;) Or, they could somehow during the season and have it be a slow burn romance since he’s gone quite a bit during the season. I’m down for either one!

And, if there’s no other interest to start a group, we could do a one on one in pm if you’re interested in that.

Hello! I’m thinking it follows the progression of the players. My guy is a rookie called up for his first full year in the majors. Anyone can be at any point in their career. There’s families, injuries, romance, and everything to juggle in a hectic seven month period.

For Colton, my guy, I was thinking along the lines of a serious girlfriend he’s had for a while, but hasn’t put a ring on it......yet ;) Or, they could somehow during the season and have it be a slow burn romance since he’s gone quite a bit during the season. I’m down for either one!

And, if there’s no other interest to start a group, we could do a one on one in pm if you’re interested in that.
Sounds good. c: And sure, if no more interest, I'd be happy to do the idea with you via one on one. Just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back