• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum battle for the memeverse(Pvp)

Sunstone

This sentence is false.
It's been an average day for you, you haven't done much. Probably just made a shitpost on some social media website that got little to no attention. Suddenly You've been dropped into a large field. All around you are multiple different people who look just as confused as you. A large image appears in the sky
0e9.jpg

"Hello my children, you've been chosen to fight for your universe as knights of various memes. You will fight to the death harnessing the power of memes to destroy your enemies. Choose your meme god that you will be associated with and gain the powers of. Good luck my binches"
Character page

Last edited:
Elucid Elucid T TheRockInception
Corrosion Corrosion
-------------------------------------------------------------
The meme gods transcend, granting power onto each of you, you feel like you could take down a giant floating Pepe in the sky, but that will come later. First you must kill each other. You are transported into a large colosseum, the walls intricately designed with leftover dorito bags. The stadium is full of Russians, followers of kek, and poorly rendered 3D heads. The Pepe in the sky that greeted you early tells you to fight. The battle has begun.

MEME MAN ENTERS THE ARENA IN A CHAIR, CARRIED BY HIS SON, MEME MAN JR. HE LOOKS AROUND TO SEE HIS FOLLOWERS. HE WISHES HE COULD SMILE, BUT HIS FACE IS PERMANENTLY TRANSFIXED INTO A STATE OF NUETRALITY. HIS SON DROPS THE CHAIR AND ROLLS BACK INTO THE AREA IN WHICH HE CAME FORTH. MEME MAN BREATHES.

Clouds gathered above one side of the arena, before the lightning strike of a blowout was heard, followed by the thunder of a thousand cheeki breekis. Then, the radioactive rains of Chernobyl fell and covered the area completely. When it cleared, man in full Russian Spetsnaz gear with a badass cape appeared crouched down on one knee. He then stood up, and the clouds cleared with the sound of the glorious Soviet anthem. Blyatman looked up and pulled out his AK-47. "Shouldn't have come here, Stalker. Now you will be WUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMM FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWD."

The gathered Russians above cheered their champion on with cries of cheeki breeki and blins.

Pepe shoots about fifty containers at the ground, and they each explode. What emerge from the groun are several trash birds per canister. Pepe says "MY TRASH BIRDS. EVOLVE AND ATTACK!" The clusters of about two hundred trash birds merge into four trash birds, that have transformed into anime form. They each engage one of the competitors.
563.gif
I'm

The waifu meme bird simply yells "lemme smash" and pecks the shit out of cuck masta I'm uncultured for 1337 damage.

"SHIT BITCH WATCHU TRYNA DO, MY DICC AINT PLACED THERE" CUCKMASTERNIBBA YELLS AT THE BIRD AS HIS FLAREING RED EYES GET EVEN REDDER IN ANGER OF WHAT NOW EX WAIFU WAS DOING TO HIM AND BURNED EVERYTHING INTO AN APOCALYPSE SETTING NOW "FUCK U HOE U AINT MY WAIFU IM OUT THIS BITCH AND ON TO THE NEXT POSSIBLE WAIFU" his erect peeni was now saddened as he stuck his glock and cocaine now back in his non existent transparent belly flabs as they disappeared back in him.
Erekt*

Smirking in the corner of the circular arena, a shady figure raises his hands, summoning the most evil of memes. Dark humor memes...

"Fuck em up..." The man speaks, almost voice cracking despite his deep voice.

From beneath the ground, 1,000 feminist trash arise. From the sky, clouds cover the already cloudy sky and Pink Season albums rain down, playing STFU as they did so. Kim Jong Un and the rest of his squad show up and fire nukes that went like, six feet and blew up Trumps shitty wall, sending debres and disappointment through the air. Filthy Frank and crew come out of the shadows and start fucking up the remaining chickens, only to remember they all suck and puke out blood everywhere as they go into a coma. Seeing the horrors he has unleashed, the hooded figure gets on his knees, crying out, "fuck... What have I done!? There's only one way to repent for my crimes against mememanity..."

The man pulls out a sword shaped like a swastiga and stabs himself, sending a billion extra chromosomes into the air. He wasn't dead, just pretty hurt, he sucks at killing shit cause he's a fucking loser who posts memes for a living. I mean, seriously, look at him! Looks like Kermit the Frog shit out a skeleton. The guy looks like he hasn't seen the sun since YouTube was made... Anyway, Kim and the feminists and franku are fucking dead as shit, what up bitch?

T TheRockInception iloverplolxxx iloverplolxxx Sunstone Sunstone Corrosion Corrosion

Steven saw all of the events that just occured, and with mighty precision, he threw a... turtle. The turtle had a button on it, and some part of the memer wanted to press it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back