• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman Role play

AlexanderJay

Lawful Evil.. Or Chaotic Good...
I have an idea that I after reading about Arkham Knight game and watching the latest Batman film.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 2028, Bruce passed the mantle of Batman to Tim Drake, Jason Todd runs the league of assassins,and Richard Grayson is now head of spiral. During this time, a Joker impostor called Jester with the help of other equally evil villains decide to releases all villains and criminals from Blackgate and Arkham into the city. Well, Tim ain't having that; he summons a group of heroes he uses as his back up called The knights of Gotham. They are like a Batman incorporated for the city. Though he is not done yet, he sent a message to Jason and Richard to help. Jason sent himself and a group of assassins, while Richard sent some agents and himself.

Tim as Batman must control this city and protect this, but what doesn't help is that court of owl assassins are lurking in the shadows.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, to sum it up,people can play as a hero or a villain. You can be a court of owl, a knight of Gotham, an assassin, etc. It will all take place in Gotham.

Some of the story might allow people to be a character that would usually be a NPC like Richard

Grayson or the Jester.

----------------------------------------

Groups you can play as

The Knights of Gotham

Arkham / Blackgate prisoners

Villains that work with Jester

GCPD

Spiral agents

League of Assassins

Random Hero

Random Villian

----------------------------------------

I'm still working on it, so give me some time. If you have any questions or ideas, post them and I'll look at them.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks pretty interesting, I for one would definitely join!

I might join. Can there be like rogue vigilantes? And does Tim need a Robin? If so I'd gladly take that position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@wonderboy1234 Yes, there can be rogue vigilantes. No. on the robin question, The way I made the story is Tim doesn't have a robin or need one in a way. The way the story is Damian was the last robin and is still dead. To honor his memory, they stop making robins that is why the Knights of Gotham exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back