• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The silent

Hi! I'm looking for someone to rp with , I just found this out today Gotham Kingdom au taking place in the medieval time , Bruce being a knight joker being a jester and Harley being a bartender and ivy being just a citizen but I'm not really sure about the others but I'll find out soon. I'm hoping to do a batjokes rp with someone or a harley x ivy! I'm playing as joker.

John is sickly pale and rather unnerving. Many people make comments on John's unconventional appearance, specifically his disturbing smile. It is to be assumed that John is unhealthy, he's not physically fit; he's easily knocked down by anyone and he fails when trying to break down a door, and he has a stockpile of pills and highly addictive pain-killers by his bed.

Batman, in most of his incarnations, is a dark and brooding hero with a personal vendetta against crime and injustice. Psychologically traumatized by the death of his parents, Batman has sworn to rid Gotham from the criminal elements that took his parents away from him. He is extremely pessimistic and suspicious, which often makes it difficult for him to trust people other than Alfred, Gordon, Lucius Fox, the Robins.

In the comics, Dick Grayson was an 8-year-old acrobat and the youngest of a family act called the "Flying Graysons". A gangster named Boss Zucco had been extorting money from the circus and killed Grayson's parents, John and Mary, by sabotaging their trapeze equipment as a warning against defiance. Batman investigated the crime and, as his alter ego billionaire Bruce Wayne, had Dick put under his custody as a legal ward. Together they investigated Zucco and collected the evidence needed to bring him to justice. Batman creates a costume for Dick, consisting of a red tunic, yellow cape, green gloves, green boots, green spandex briefs, and a utility belt.

Details of Harley's character vary depending on the incarnation, but most versions have an obsessive infatuation with the Joker whom she nicknames "Mistah J" or "Puddin'". Blindly loyal to the Clown Prince of Crime, Occasionally, she shows signs that she knows her obsession with the Joker is unhealthy, but only a few incarnations have been able to fully break away from him.

Ivy has teamed up frequently with fellow anti-heroes Catwoman and Harley Quinn; with Harley being a close friend and romantic interest. She is a Gotham City misanthropic botanist and biochemist who possesses a poisonous touch, enhanced physical abilities, and a supernatural control over plant life, powers which she uses for the sake of environmentalism. The character's appearance is considered iconic; she is typically drawn barefoot in a one-piece costume adorned with leaves and vines, with occasional variations to her skin tone.

Attachments

• c027f4530b8d7b30d1e816709cd73b79.jpg
    c027f4530b8d7b30d1e816709cd73b79.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 3
  • poison_ivy__medieval_by_comicbookguy54321_d5s9eod-pre.jpg
    poison_ivy__medieval_by_comicbookguy54321_d5s9eod-pre.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3
  • shubham-kapaley-02-illustration-fanart-harley-quinn-v001.jpg
    shubham-kapaley-02-illustration-fanart-harley-quinn-v001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • c027f4530b8d7b30d1e816709cd73b79.jpg
    c027f4530b8d7b30d1e816709cd73b79.jpg