• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Batman & Co OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
When things get too difficult bring in Batcow to save your character. Warning Batcow is just a cow and might not be able to save your character.

May I ask who would prefer the aforementioned mini-role plays:

Here on RPN, in one or two thread/s.

Or

On another site, such as Discord. This is so that multiple mini-rps can be going on at the same time, with easy access and obvious layout. For example, the (honestly epic sounding, make it happen DC) plot with Cass and Deathstroke can be going on in one channel, while the same characters can be playing out different scenarios with other writers in another channel.

Hey everyone! So for the Cassandra and Deathstroke, I absolutely hated the whole One Year later thing and how it basically ruined Cassandra. In fact it turned me off comics a bit and I guess I just kind of missed them trying to reexplain it with the whole she was drugged bullshit. That being said, I’d be more than happy to ignore that part of Cassandra’s background.

As for if Deathstroke and Cassandra ever fight I like the frames you sent as they involve Deathstroke being unpredictable or to fast for Cassandra to read, which is exactly how I’d be interested in a fight between the pair going down.

DatBoi DatBoi
I would personally prefer to keep it here on RPN as I like to try and keep all my RP stuff on a single site, but if others would prefer discord I could do that as well.

May I ask who would prefer the aforementioned mini-role plays:

Here on RPN, in one or two thread/s.

Or

On another site, such as Discord. This is so that multiple mini-rps can be going on at the same time, with easy access and obvious layout. For example, the (honestly epic sounding, make it happen DC) plot with Cass and Deathstroke can be going on in one channel, while the same characters can be playing out different scenarios with other writers in another channel.

When it comes to Discord, I'm a bit uncomfortable and unfamiliar with using it too, but I'd be fine with either Discord or a thread. The idea of channels for such a thing does sound more convenient, but in any case either option would be alright with me, depending on which one everyone prefers. (:

I have not used discord before so I'm not sure how that would work
The majority seems to be against Discord, so I’ll see what I can do to make things organised here on RPN. Some people haven’t had a say, and I’m sorry about that, but I don’t want to wait too long. A thread for non-canon interactions should be up within and hour or so :)

The tab system appears to be glitching currently, so I’ll post a link here and set the link up once it stops malfunctioning.

Batman & Co: Side Plots

If you have any questions about the system, please feel free to ask :)

"So Damian I heard you have a crush on Red Arrow. -insert random teasing here-"

The wait for the start of this roleplay is taking too long

Yeah, it is taking a while. I did say that on the tin, but I should say that if anyone loses interest please tell me. I want invested writers, not people doing it out of a sense of responsibility :)

Yeah, it's a shame its taking so long, just stating I am still quite interested in this idea. And still want to move forward with it. Have not lost any interest in this.

I might leave because it's kind of taking a while.
I don't mean to rush you.
I'll still not try to leave because this seems really Intresting

I might leave because it's kind of taking a while.
I don't mean to rush you.
I'll still not try to leave because this seems really Intresting
No problem at all! I appreciate your honesty :)

Just let me know when you’re interest is lost

can we start without Red him everyone knows he is too busy hanging out with Artemis and Bizzaro and can't help us in Gotham

Users who are viewing this thread

Back